The Midnight Report

Discussion in 'Street Justice With Larry Levine' started by Larry Levine, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Larry Levine

Larry Levine Verified Criminal Litigator & Prison Consultant

[​IMG]
    What Is a Prison Shot Caller (Video) - The Midnight Report

Hi Larry Levine. Maybe know or remember me. I first came on here years ago doing reports about Chris Watts on CNN and Fox news. Tricia was kind enough to set me up with my own forum. For those that don't know, I'm a former federal inmate and Ex-Organized Trouble Shooter who did a 10-year sentence at 11 different federal prisons for Narcotics Trafficking, Securities Fraud, Racketeering, Obstruction of Justice, and machine guns.

I'm on all the news channels. But now I'm gonna be a contributor on this platform with cool videos produced, by ex-cons who are Car Jackers, Bank Robbers, Drug Dealers, Embezzlers, Arms Dealers, and other assorted people. Be sure to visit my new platform at the midnightreport.net

We will also have a forum on Street Justice at Websleuths with criminals you can ask questions about their crimes.

Thanks and Stay Safe

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
    Marg from Oz and coastal like this.

2. Larry Levine

Larry Levine Verified Criminal Litigator & Prison Consultant