The missing evidence

"1 - Why would Casey wait 3 months to kill Caylee? If the chloroform was to murder Caylee." /end quote

Opportunity? Many killer's are opportunistic. As far as I am concerned they are the one's that society should truly be afraid of. To plan your child's murder, or any murder for that matter takes a special kind of evil.

In as much as I am on the fence about LP, I like him one day and he sounds silly to me the next, I truly know that that man would never do anything to cover up the death of a baby. Or anyone else for that matter. Yeah, I think he bailed ICA out partly for publicity, but I think he also wanted to find Caylee and would have had happy tears like the rest of us if she was found safe and sound.

The only thing that I think CA is guilty of is lying. To everybody for whatever reason. She is a liar. It was proven in a court of law today. She never had anything to do with the death of Caylee imo.

TC, Robin

Respectfully quoted and BBM. Doesn't the army and/or some other branch of the military have what's know as "remote viewers"?

"remote viewers" have been proven a crazy bogus idea long ago in military circles around the world. But yes, it was looked into long ago. The military has looked into many varied and strange ideas to get an edge over time. But use of these paranormal ideas? NEVER! The military demands a level of accuracy way higher then say a local police department.

I understand the computer was gone, thus impossible, but why would Padilla delete anything off her computer? Motive?

This old man has a view here that probably will be disputed heavily. But please take a step back good people and think with your logical mind. 50 years ago I worked in Army intelligence gathering and sorting. We were taught a few basic rules. Those rules are just as valid today as long ago.
#1 - Keep it simple. The complex breaks down in most all final analysis.
#2 - Believe the logic in your mind. Not the projected sensory information put out to you.
#3 - Look for what is missing. Not what is given.

The Missing Evidence

Well what is missing in the Casey case? What did the prosecution NOT present?
1 - Testimony under oath early on in the investigation brought out that Casey was NOT intelligent. Dumb. Stupid.
2 - How Dominic Casey knew where to look for Caylee. Nobody should ever believe a psychic can see these things.
3 - The true meaning of "Zanny" in this case. As in the young people's terminology of today.
4 - That ALL the Anthony's refused to take a lie detector test at any time.
5 - The overheard by neighbours, big fight of June 15TH. Between Cindy and Casey.
6 - Why was the great Grand-Mothers statement that Cindy hated Casey more then Cindy loved Caylee brought into evidence by the defense?
7 - Lastly, who deleted the computer files at the Anthony home?

Those are the key missing pieces here. The answers to those questions are very easy when added to the other evidence presented. But almost impossible to prove. And it is all so simple. It fits together easily when added up. The Prosecution case is a part lie. Yes Casey is guiltily! But not of the way the prosecution presented the case. Ask a couple simple questions of yourself here please.
1 - Why would Casey wait 3 months to kill Caylee? If the chloroform was to murder Caylee.
2 - Why would the Anthony family members not want the public to know they were being genuine and honest in their search for Caylee from the start?
3 - Who had the knowledge to delete JUST a 2 week section of the computer?

Here is a truthful scenario. Casey was a lying thief. Cindy had finally had enough of her stealing and lying on the 15TH. Cindy thought she had closed Casey's access to her money off. But found out differently that day of the 15TH. A huge fight between Cindy and Casey. Over-heard by the neighbours. Cindy threatened to have Caylee taken away from Casey. Casey freaked out and left in a rage. And killed her own daughter Caylee in a rage against Cindy. On the 16THCasey left to party it up for as long as she could. 31 days after the fight Cindy finally called the police in. Casey would have had to tell Cindy that she had killed Caylee then. If you do not tell your intended victim of what you did against them, the whole effort is pointless. You can count on Casey shoveling it in Cindy's face that her precious Caylee was dead because of her. The guilt trip as it is called. Cindy went immediately into damage protection mode. She controlled the family members anyway. Cindy wrote the lines for their script in her Greek tragedy play. To save her daughter, which was all she had left.
Here the "hat" Leonard Padilla comes in. He had excess to all the wanted people. He could remove the computer searches. Face it people, Casey could barely turn a computer on. Let alone remove a section of computer memory. Of course Cindy knew about the searches from Casey. But she could not have removed the searches either. Now Leonard Padilla could. He was there. Or one of his lackey's. But one would not want to clean the whole hard drive. Too obvious. Maybe they could get by with just a small deletion of months from the murder date. Imagine how surprised Leonard Padilla was when the police computer men went WAY BACK in the computer memory and found the deletions!
Now George got caught out early here. He knew that was Caylee's human body decomposition smell when the car was picked up. He knew that Casey had finally taken the body out of the truck. He knows Casey killed Caylee. So he just goes back to work. Look George never cared about a job in his life, UNTIL THIS DAY??? Yea, right. The more time that went by they better here for the family, in his mind. Tell no one and go get that job George! As for Casey? She is lazy in the extreme. To lazy to dig a proper hole in the back yard. When the smell finally got too much for even her in the car, she dumped Caylee in the near by swamp she knew so well. Lazy and dumb again here Casey. How dumb is Casey? Well she thought axanx is acceptable to keep your growing child down for partying time. "Zanny" as it is know on the streets. Zenaida Gonzales was a lucky find for Casey at the Sawgrass apartments. Nothing more then a lucky find. One she was looking for. BUT Cindy took the lucky find and turned it into a time usage or Casey defense situation. Right up to a few weeks before the trial. Cindy is blind stubborn if nothing else except evil.

Now for the police problem here. They made their case in public far too early. Before they realized Cindy is a key part of the evil. Her actions after the fact of the murder make her as guilty as Casey. LEGALLY! They did only go after Casey to start with. Leaving the prosecution with the huge problem of a truthful trial getting both Cindy and Casey off for a variety of legal issues. And the State of Florida looking like fools. This is why one should never do a trial through the media people. For all the money spent and the massive coverage, somebody had to pay the price here. So it is Casey alone. Not Casey and Cindy as it should be. Thus the missing evidence here in this case. Please lean back and think about the missing evidence. And how a simple story became a murder mystery of a type. Mother - Daughter hatred produced a dead Caylee. Now who wants to take a case like this to court. With the knowledge that a rush to judgment will probably destroy the prosecutions case. As for me. I can see where the trial of both of them would be problematical at best. But I ever so wish they would have a double needle session for these evil people. Cindy's crying has carried the day for her here. The visual and sensual projections. That which I was taught to ignore at an early age. Sadly the media and public are easily taken in by the deceptions. Because the public believes people are better then we really are in real life. We are an optimistic race of humans here. And sometimes we have to pay a price for that blinded view in others. Like now sadly. I say to hell with both of them. And a jail cell for the other family members and hired lackeys who lied.

You may scream your dissention here now.

I agree down to the LP computer stuff and your conclusions that Cindy knew and was somewhat complicit I agree with too. The computer deletions were not done by an expert, data retrieval is not difficult if the files have just been simply deleted, they are still there unless overwritten and as the computer wasn't used that much it was a good bet most everything was still intact. Um...LP a computer expert....nah!

But otherwise an acceptable theory.

A closing thought for me here tonight. The "WHEN" the computer files were deleted. I firmly believe that the search files were deleted AFTER THE POLICE BROUGHT THE COMPUTER BACK TO THE ANTHONY'S HOME. The police were not searching for any search files when they first took the computer. Only in reference to where Caylee might be. They download some information and returned the computer on the Anthony's request shortly after taking it the first time. Then PL lackeys got at it with purpose. Gee, why would the police be looking for chloroform searches the first time they took it??? They were not! It was the second time the police took the computer they were looking at a murder case. Many many weeks later. I should have been more clear on my thought here the first time.

Casey used the Firefox browser. Deleting a section of the history is as simple as going into "Tools", "Clear Recent History", and then choosing what you want deleted and the timeframe. No computer genius necessary.

Your exactly right. I don't know what the OP is really talking about?

I just have one, and only one of your questions. The Lie Detector. If you are who you say you are, you understand why a police officer family didn't agree to it. I can take that test and tell you I am an Elvish Queen. Why? Cause my father is a police officer. We know that the "test" is only a "tatic for interview" The heart rate, etc is all smoke and mirrors.

Your exactly right. I don't know what the OP is really talking about?

After you delete, until you "use" that deleted space on your computer or laptop, it is still there. That's what they were saying as "unallocated space" on their hard drive. She purposely cleared the history, and it was still there.

A closing thought for me here tonight. The "WHEN" the computer files were deleted. I firmly believe that the search files were deleted AFTER THE POLICE BROUGHT THE COMPUTER BACK TO THE ANTHONY'S HOME. The police were not searching for any search files when they first took the computer. Only in reference to where Caylee might be. They download some information and returned the computer on the Anthony's request shortly after taking it the first time. Then PL lackeys got at it with purpose. Gee, why would the police be looking for chloroform searches the first time they took it??? They were not! It was the second time the police took the computer they were looking at a murder case. Many many weeks later. I should have been more clear on my thought here the first time.

The date it was deleted was July 16th. That wouldn't change regardless of when they searched and retrieved that information.

I don't know the proper terminology but I thought the computer techs made a hard copy (saved to disc) of everything that was retrieved from the computer. All the police had to do was look back through that saved data when the chloroform results came back from the car.

Respectfully, I agree that the simplest answer is usually the correct one, our brains are too apt to fill in gaps that aren't there, it's our way of ordering the world and making sense of things. However, I don't find your explanation to be at all close to the simplest nor to be supported by any of the non-rigamarole.

Casey was not dumb. Manipulative, malicious, delusional...but she was not dumb.

This is a girl who managed to fool her parents into believing she was working for 2 years. She developed fake e-mail accounts in order to send herself fake messages from bosses. She even included other fake e-mail accounts so they would be sent to more than just her address. She managed to send texts from her fake boss to her own cell so she could show them to Mom. She robbed her mother blind (100's of forged checks) and still Mom believed she was working. Anyone who can pull that off can easily figure out how to delete a few weeks of search history from their computer.

I think you were right in your first point:

Casey did this all on her own and she snowed her family for quite a while afterwards. Deep down I'm sure none of them believed what she was telling them, but what was the alternative? Admit their beloved Caylee was dead and that their own daughter killed her? Denial is a powerful thing...ask any recovering addict.

As to the DC search: I don't know if I believe in the psychic's vision or not. I don't outright accept, nor do I outright deny, things I don't necessarily understand. It could, however, be as simple as the fact that that area is the most likely place to dump a body, closest to the A's home. I read all of DC's e-mails and while doing so was looking at Google Earth to refer to the sites the were looking at earlier. Even before it got to the point where they started searching that area it stood out to me as a likely dumping ground...just from viewing the area on-line.

JMHO

You may be 100% right..But I sure thought part of the computer forensic witness for the pros, said this was the only deleted history on the computer..

This is what I was referring to..The section where he discusses what Casey did to cover her tracks at the end of a surfing session:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3464873&postcount=283"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Anthony's Computer Forensics[/ame]

You are referring to deletion of a file containing google searches..Computers are not my forte' but I think there is a difference. I might be wrong...

I must disagree here. Using a web page, YouTube, sending E-Mails etc. is the stuff 5-8 year old do now. BUT knowing how to do a specific search area deletion is way above any average computer user no a days. Young people do live on a computer. But few have any knowledge of how they work. Or what can be done with a computer. Thus the need for computer technicians in our society. And LP needs lackeys to do his computer work.

I am not sure but I think you are making a "specific search area deletion" into a bigger deal than it is. In my computer history there is a string of dates. I can double click on any of them to see what my history was for that day, and I can right click on the date and choose "delete". Voila! Specific search area deletion takes just two clicks for me. I think ICA would have figured out this easy way to keep her parents out of her business very early on.

And I respectfully ask, what was LP's purpose in deleting those searches in your scenario? He was certainly not a ICA fan once he met her. I can't imagine him doing anything to help her get away with anything.

I'm with you on Dominic Casey although I do think psychics have their place. And, the psychic was eventually proven to actually be talking to DC at the time. But once the report was released where CA told LE that she sent people to search there, I can only imagine she cooked up a scheme to tell the psychic where to tell DC to go. Unfortunately, I now think DC believed he was getting actual psychic information, and CA will not admit she sent them, so we're kind of stuck on this one.

In CA's testimony, she moved the finding out about the stolen grandma's money to later in the month, when she went to Universal to confront ICA in person and ICA admitted she was not there as she had previously stated. I don't believe LE ever got a single person to commit to witnessing this fight, and I believe they looked. If I am wrong and have forgotten someone, please send me a link. All I believe we ever had was hearsay from people who heard it from LA, who says he never said it and wasn't there anyway, so his story would only be hearsay. I personally believe this went down more like CA's testimony - no big fight on the 15th. I think ICA's cell phone records seem to support that the 15th was a normal night at home.

This is a girl who managed to fool her parents into believing she was working for 2 years. She developed fake e-mail accounts in order to send herself fake messages from bosses. She even included other fake e-mail accounts so they would be sent to more than just her address. She managed to send texts from her fake boss to her own cell so she could show them to Mom. She robbed her mother blind (100's of forged checks) and still Mom believed she was working. Anyone who can pull that off can easily figure out how to delete a few weeks of search history from their computer.

I don't think that makes her any smarter than the average 22yr old growing up in the age of the internet. It just makes her a 22yr old with A LOT of free time and a vivid imagination.

As for the money theft, her parents were enablers.

I think you were right in your first point:

Casey did this all on her own and she snowed her family for quite a while afterwards. Deep down I'm sure none of them believed what she was telling them, but what was the alternative? Admit their beloved Caylee was dead and that their own daughter killed her? Denial is a powerful thing...ask any recovering addict.

As to the DC search: I don't know if I believe in the psychic's vision or not. I don't outright accept, nor do I outright deny, things I don't necessarily understand. It could, however, be as simple as the fact that that area is the most likely place to dump a body, closest to the A's home. I read all of DC's e-mails and while doing so was looking at Google Earth to refer to the sites the were looking at earlier. Even before it got to the point where they started searching that area it stood out to me as a likely dumping ground...just from viewing the area on-line.

JMHO

Do you really believe that ICA is that smart or that Cindy was that gullible?

I must disagree here. Using a web page, YouTube, sending E-Mails etc. is the stuff 5-8 year old do now. BUT knowing how to do a specific search area deletion is way above any average computer user no a days. Young people do live on a computer. But few have any knowledge of how they work. Or what can be done with a computer. Thus the need for computer technicians in our society. And LP needs lackeys to do his computer work.

Please firefox has a history item on top of the menu bar that says history. It opens up a list of your browsing history by date. Just right click on what you want to delete and menu comes up to delete. My 7 yo nephew knows how to do this to look for a game site that he forgot the url to.

Easy instructions on how to view history, delete
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Viewing_the_browsing_history_-_Firefox

Very easy to do. For instance I tested on google with firefox and it clearly says "Google Search : Neck Breaking and today's date.

If it would have been a true computer expert he would tell them to either rewrite the hard drive over several times or to be safer and smash it with a hammer and toss it in a river.

I am not sure but I think you are making a "specific search area deletion" into a bigger deal than it is. In my computer history there is a string of dates. I can double click on any of them to see what my history was for that day, and I can right click on the date and choose "delete". Voila! Specific search area deletion takes just two clicks for me. I think ICA would have figured out this easy way to keep her parents out of her business very early on.

Thank you for pointing this out to me!:goodpost: I am not a computer nerd. And it shows. Heck, I come from a time well before computers. I was thinking along the lines of a back dating the time stamp by LP's lackey's. No shared software to deal with here in time stamps. And even I know setting a computers clock to what you want is easy. But your comments do make sense to me. My bad here. On the deletion theory.

I stand by the rest though. I thought helping someone cover up a murder in your Country was called an "after the fact" involvement. A serious offence. Just short of murder. But I see the "beloved" Nancy Grace saying it is just fine to help cover up a murder now. If you happen to be a family member of the murder..........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back