The missing evidence

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Schu7, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Jstc4caylee

Jstc4caylee New Member

I am actually so conflicted on the name..Of course we have the info, from the apt, and it was supposedly....one of the bf's nanny's name..And now we have the names from the two houses next to where the remains site is....one being Zenaida, and one being Gonzales...I mean..you just cant make this stuff up...

2. Baznme

Baznme New Member

I do not believe she "came across" that name after she killed Caylee. Too much of a coincidence for my comfort. I think she sought out someone by that name. As a matter of memory, I seem to recollect that Kio had a friend on myspace and it turned out to be Zenaida. In order to affiliate that person with a "zanny" in her story, she would have had to follow this woman to Sawgrass assuming she took the apartment at Sawgrass, but actually Zenaida didn't take the apartment, so the story already had a glitch in it as ICA didn't know she had not taken the apartment.

3. bookworm474

bookworm474 New Member

I think she had a cop friend who ran the plate number for her. When she saw that she had plates from New york and looked the part she pursued more information. she needed someone from out of state.

4. Baznme

Baznme New Member

I can see why they didn't bring up anything "Zenaida" in the trial. It's a whole nother case yet to be eked out but, for me that was "missing evidence".

Her lies would have reached a whole new level if that evidence had been let in and the jury would have seen without a doubt that she was totally guilty.

5. Bathbuddys

Bathbuddys Verified Family Member Thomas Schramm

Im sorry as I have never seen you post before but are you kidding here or serious? As if you are not kidding my opinion on this question you asked is that IF THE EVIDENCE in your list of missing evidence was real, the prosecution would have had it in testimony. Also it is a known fact that Leonard Padilla does not know one thing about computers... lol
    Zanny was a person to Casey a fictional person as many of her "friends" were.
    I do believe she even gave the name ZFG when she got pulled over for a traffic violation and paid the ticket and didnt show proof of her identity. But this is all stuff that was brought up in the first few months so please forgive me if I don't list all of the links but they are here.

6. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

Could be. However, the only computer search for a Zenaida was done on July 16 IIRC. I don't know how extensively they searched other computers. Also, it doesn't seem to me that KC really cares about finding actual people to affiliate with her lies. (i.e. Juliette, Annabelle).

7. Mysteeri

Mysteeri New Member

Could it be that the prosecution and LE is the most KIS in this case.

8. MustlyLurking

MustlyLurking New Member

First, you say keep it simple, then you want more issues addressed? I think JA did an excellent job of keeping it to a minimum, without neglecting any of the essentials.

Don't forget that, in addition to the testimony presented in court, many other documents, etc. were entered as evidence. I think this would include the statements given in police interviews, given by the various individuals during the investigation. That is where most of this information originates.. So, most of what you think is missing, may very well not be missing at all. If you can find a list of evidence items, you may find the answers to some of your questions.

9. kant

kant Active Member

AGREED!!!!

And if ICA made chloroform, Im Mary, Queen of Scots.

That is all.

moo

10. kant

kant Active Member

Imo the opening poster's theory (to whch I believe you're referring) is a spot on possibility and quite likely -
    except for the LP part, which the poster, Schu7, has since rescinded.

moo

11. Baznme

Baznme New Member

doesn't matter. Disregard my posts on Zenaida.

12. kant

kant Active Member

BBM

wow....

New posters have to start somewhere. We were all "new" once.

"Zanny" is also a slang name for a prescription drug that is misused recreationally and sold illegally on the street. But I would not,"LOL" someone for not knowing that information. Nor would I generalize it as a "known fact" or imply that it should be a "known fact" to everyone just bc I and others are aware if it -- but not everyone is aware of it.

If I disagreed with someone, I would find it rude of me if I were to question that individual's "seriousness" about a case of this gravity.

Imo a lot of time and thought went into writing the post and FWIW, I find it cogent and plausible. But even if I didnt, I wouldnt disparage it.

I respect fellow posters opinions regardless of whether they are congruent with mine.

For someone to imply, infer, question whether a fellow poster is "kidding" about a case involving a child's death is.... beyond words.

moo

Alrighty then; Commence with the veggies.

Ok I'll see myself out and not let the door hit me in the tushy.

:)

13. Matty29

Matty29 New Member

I feel so sorry for the ZFG that got all tangled up into ICA's BS for simply looking at an apartment one day. I don't believe that anyone heard the name "Zanny" until Caylee was deceased, if anyone remembers the name "Zanny" they are mis-remembering bc they don't remember a name being given for the "Nanny." I also believe CA & GA are lying about knowing "Zanny's" name for 1 1/2 years prior to Caylee's 'disappearance.' Also, GA could have been feeding LE a story CA told him to say about Caylee saying "Zanny the Nanny" and Caylee being 2 years 10 months old could have meant "Zanny the nanny," was "Zanny my sleeping pill," "Zanny the zoo," "Zanny the trunk of 'mommy's car," "Zanny" was anything and everything her 'mother' said Zanny was if in fact the name Zanny ever came up before Caylee was murdered.

14. downport

downport Member

Well done.
    The truth of the story really is this simple.
    Sad.

15. els

els Active Member

I just wanted to point out that in 2008 if ICA was running firefox it would have been Firefox 3.0, which was a version of the browser released june 17th 2008, assuming she or whoever used the computer the day the new version was released opted to update the browser (usually firefox comes up with a box asking you to update and you can click yes or no), if they hadnt updated it then the browser would be 2.0.0.20 or 2.0 which has even more restricted options and functionality. back then you could not selectively delete histories like you can now. i rolled my firefox browser back to 3.0 and checked the deletion options and you can call up a box and then you have to scroll through a list which if you dont delete the history often, could be huge and take a long time to go back to the desired date, especially if its a regularly used computer by more than one person. you then would have to find the items you want to delete and then delete them manually, which to do two weeks worth would take a fair while depending on how much is there. you can however, select more than one thing at once if you know how to. this is completely seperate from the better know tools>clear private data option which is what most people use. in 3.0 you can only delete all or nothing in this option, you cant do it like now - ie/ last 24hours, last 7 days, selected timescale. i am a computer geek, but not a techy :) i also agree, its not rocket science deleting histories, but just wanted to point out that browsers were way way simpler in 2008.

x

16. Manny

Manny New Member

o.k. now that we are at this stage of the trial I am going to give my view of what this all means. Ahem, Casey always lied with a little truth thrown in. She thought she was being very clever.That proves how deluded she was at that time. I think that all this talk about computer searches are a red herring. Lots of people search lots of things that are meaningless. Wasn't there a band out about that time called breaking necks, or neck breaking? Do you really think Casey is smart enough to make chloroform? Buy Chloroform or even spell it?
    I think she told part of the truth to her lawyer. Yes, Caylee drowned. No George to scream at her. That came from her head. She panicked and did what she did. She was scared to death of her parents and what they would do to her. Cindy didn't help by screaming she was going to send her to jail. Way to get the truth out of her , sure. Don't think so.
    Anyway I think that Casey is a hysteric personality. She cannot accept guilt. She is not smart enough to be a sociopath. They have great reality contact. She, obviously , has none. Most sociopath end up as CEO's of companies. Don't see her in that role.
    This family is a mess, yes. Murderers, I don't think so. Just a mess

17. leophoenix

leophoenix Xineohpoel Leophoenix

If it was firefox 3.x and up there is also the search function within history. If I type google it shows me all the google searches. If I look up websleuths it shows all the link history for websleuths. If I searched for specific phrases with google search they come up in a nice list by month. As I said before my 7 year old nephew knows how to do all this.

18. RR473

RR473 Former Member

She's not that bright. :) Just look at the lies she told the LE, 90% for no good reason, only to make herself a suspect.

19. deedeeknowit

deedeeknowit New Member

I am also asking that question.

As well as: "If she wasn't very good with computers, how did she learn to fake emails from her pretend workplace (in order to fool friends and family)?"

She is probably of average intelligence. Most sociopaths are.

I think she learned a lot of things about computers, simply by being on them several hours a day when she was supposed to be working.

20. angelmom

angelmom The love stays...forever in our hearts

I'm not sure what else they could have put on that is actual evidence. JA would have objected to anything other than witness testimony from someone who was there or possibly someone who was told about it during a hearsay exception (maybe excited utterance?). There was absolutely nothing to suggest that Caylee drowned except opening statements, and that is not evidence.

I'm not sure how hard it is, and I don't want to know, but she wasn't completely incompetent. Wasn't there testimony about her making brownies while she was out on bond? Maybe she viewed it as a special cooking project.

I think it was too dangerous for both sides and they both decided they didn't need it.