GUILTY OK - The Murder of Jared Lakey by Police

Sweetyhide

Reaction score
Website
members.aol.com
Two Wilson Oklahoma officers, 25-year-old Joshua Taylor and 34-year-old Brandon Dingman, are charged with 2nd-degree murder of 28-year-old Jared Lakey. They tased him more than 50 times, among other things.
Both Taylor and Dingman are scheduled to go on trial Monday, November 1, 2021 at 10:00AM

I haven't heard a word about this. You can google the video footage to see exactly what happened but be warned. It's as ugly as it gets.

MOD NOTE:
this MSM link below is thanks to member @sds71 who provided it to meet the requirement of starting a thread on Websleuths.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/oklahoma-officers-convicted-murder-stun-gun-death-81138525

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven’t watched a video but I googled and read a very detailed article. These men are pure evil murderers. I can’t believe this hasn’t been more publicized. I also can’t believe the 3rd officer hadn’t been arrested at the time of the article I read. Sickos!

Even thought I know they won’t, I hope they serve the entire 10 years. Now it’s time to go after officer # 3!

ADMIN NOTE:

There are no MSM links attached to the opening (or ANY) post to justify and substantiate this thread. This thread will be removed shortly unless someone can provide a link to a mainstream media source that verifies this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back