The Murder of Jared Lakey by Police

Discussion in 'Crimes That Should Be In The News' started by Sweetyhide, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Sweetyhide

Sweetyhide Member

Two Wilson Oklahoma officers, 25-year-old Joshua Taylor and 34-year-old Brandon Dingman, are charged with 2nd-degree murder of 28-year-old Jared Lakey. They tased him more than 50 times, among other things.
    Both Taylor and Dingman are scheduled to go on trial Monday, November 1, 2021 at 10:00AM

I haven't heard a word about this. You can google the video footage to see exactly what happened but be warned. It's as ugly as it gets.

2. Mrs Marple

Mrs Marple Well-Known Member

Disgusting pigs.

Marg from Oz likes this.
  3. JayLee#99

JayLee#99 Well-Known Member

I haven’t watched a video but I googled and read a very detailed article. These men are pure evil murderers. I can’t believe this hasn’t been more publicized. I also can’t believe the 3rd officer hadn’t been arrested at the time of the article I read. Sickos!

Mrs Marple and Marg from Oz like this.
  4. Magdalene

Magdalene New Member

Glad the family at least got a little bit of justice. I can’t begin to imagine! I think the third cop should be charged too

Mrs Marple and Marg from Oz like this.