The Ocean Club Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morag, you mentioned that Jane and Russell are taking a lot of sick leave. Do you know about the other Tapas 9? Are they also doing this?
)

I haven 't heard anything about the other Tapas friends. I read that Jane was suicidal because she failed to prevent the abduction, and that Russell had taken sick leave which continues to this day. I have somewhat defended the Tapas group, couldn't believe that they would involve themselves in untruths for the sake of friendship, and they all seemed to have better child care arrangements, sitter for the Oldfields, monitor for the Paynes, OBriens taking turns dealing with their kids...But if some of them had their kids in the same room where Madeleine likely died...then everything we thought we knew has been skewed.

That is really interesting, Barnaby! I took two screen captures from it.

This first shows the identical body language that the McCanns had when asked about the drugs (see the pictures thread). In this one, the reporter asks why they felt 'safe' leaving the kids alone in the apartment. Kate closes her eyes, and Gerry starts flipping at his nose. It's almost uncanny.

McCannsLeavingKids-BodyLanguage.jpg

Then this one is a diagram from the movie - is this correct? The front door was facing away from the Tapas Bar?

McCannsLeavingKidsvideocapture.jpg
Yes Thought I think that is correct, the door faced away from the Tapas!

The body language is quite uncanny!

Personally tonight I am in shock about the revelation that all the kids were in the McCanns apartment, if this is true I think the case is about to blow wide open! Can be no further doubt that all Tapas 9 are lying!

Yes Thought I think that is correct, the door faced away from the Tapas!

The body language is quite uncanny!

Personally tonight I am in shock about the revelation that all the kids were in the McCanns apartment, if this is true I think the case is about to blow wide open! Can be no further doubt that all Tapas 9 are lying!

Where was it said that all the children were in the McCanns' apartment? Do you have a link?

Thanks for providing the videos. What great tools to use when reading about this case.

Is Gordon Brown saying that he needs time and effort to prepare the British public for what comes out from the new interrogation of the Tapas group and from the FSS results? This supposedly came out of his meeting on the continent with the P.M. of Portugal but translation problems could have misconstrued what he is actually saying and meaning.:confused: I doubt he would know what will come from the new round of questions to the friends but he may know what the questions will be and why they will be put in a very meaning way.

Very interesting about the DA (censorship) notices. And very strange that they have been issued in this case. The extreme actions of Gordon Brown further lead to suspicions of international intrigue.

This would be a good case for James Bond.

The DA notices involve instructions to the media not to write about certain things that pertain to British national security.

I guess the first one- that PM Brown spoke to the Portuguese PM about Madeleine- makes some sense, although I don't understand the big deal. This has been out in the public for months.

#2- Clarence Mitchell, a (former?) government employee, is working for the McCanns and isn't much of a secret.

#3- What transfer of funds? Are British taxpayer funds being used to defend the McCanns?

The DA notices involve instructions to the media not to write about certain things that pertain to British national security.

I guess the first one- that PM Brown spoke to the Portuguese PM about Madeleine- makes some sense, although I don't understand the big deal. This has been out in the public for months.

#2- Clarence Mitchell, a (former?) government employee, is working for the McCanns and isn't much of a secret.

#3- What transfer of funds? Are British taxpayer funds being used to defend the McCanns?

Sounds like a hostage negotiation/ransom thingee to me.

So who/what would they be ransoming? As far as we know, there have been no demands for money, no known hostage.

As far as we know we don't really know anything for sure.

Why else would they put these restrictions into place?:waitasec:

If the hostage is a child, surely they would not drag out negotiations for six months, would they?

Can this case get any weirder? Can it possibly have more twists and turns?

AFAIK. the Paynes, the McCanns, and the Tanner/Obriens were on the ground floor level. This would mean that they could exit their rear/patio doors and walk down the pathway which ran between the apartment buildings and the pool area. The Oldfields had a first (American second) floor flat, and they could have only exited through the front/wooden doors, out to the parking area and street.

Also, any ground floor couple who wished to lock the doors had to exit through the front/wooden door, as it was not possible to lock the rear/patio doors from the outside.

Jane exited from her front door and walked along the road/parking lot until she turned right onto the road which ran alongside the apartment and the OC reception. She could have spotted bundleman at the top of the alongside road, walked on a bit and seen him head down the road in the direction of Casa Liliana. If Gerry and Wilkens were strolling and chatting on the pathway, it's quite possible that she would not have been seen by them.

Do we know (ha, ha, we probably don't!) if she reported seeing them together- or did she say she saw Gerry, and Wilkens? I think she could have seen someone. I just can't imagine her making such a story up, and she and Russell are said to be in bad shape, taking sick leave, etc. If she's not a nutjob falsely injecting herself into the story, she must know something terribly upsetting.

There is a photo in the photos thread that makes it look like the patio doors could be locked from the outside. It appears that a key is hanging in a lock????? So my question is; if the patio doors could lock why didnt Jane Tanner use the back patio doors to come and go just like the Mccanns? I always assumed the patio doors did not lock from the outside so she was forced to lock patio doors from inside and then exit front door that locked from both inside/outside.To leave out the front door seems like the long dark way to the Tapas Restaurant. The other part of Janes story is that if bundleman did come from Maddies apt wouldnt she encountered him sooner than on the corner since they both had to exit apts through carpark? You can see it in the posted oceanclub video, the two front doors are blocked by a small wall and they both would have to walk left until they reached the carpark opening, walk through carpark and then turn right towards corner.
How could it be possible the Gerry and Wilkins did not see he walk by? She claims she saw them. The path back to Tapas is so so narrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks