The Perfect Intruder?

Re: JMK

http://media-newswire.com/release_1134864.html

Dr. Leonard’s expertise in forensic linguistics has led to his involvement in many high profile cases, including ..... the John Karr episode of the JonBenet Ramsey murder ( in which Dr. Leonard’s analysis of the ransom note and Karr’s writing found no link, prior to the release of DNA results which came to the same conclusion ).

Alexis Valoran Reich, aka JMK
http://alexisvaloranreich.com/?page_id=114

"Lin Wood ties that case in to JonBenet because it points the finger away from the Ramseys."

My point exactly.

malapoo, if you examine cases where a kidnapper has done this, you'll find that they ALWAYS take the victim with them to a place the killer feels safe.

This is a serious post, but I do have to say this...Look all, this was back when Dave was a newbie!!!! Oh what a mighty oak has the sapling become. :newbie:

Seriously, The theories on the pedo kidnapper have always bothered me, for the very reason, that he or they would take her to a more private and comfortable place, a safe place. Its been pointed out by another poster that the perp is a sadistic pedophile. This person especially would have taken her elsewhere. His desire is torture, he needs to punish her. He would not have stifled a scream, he needs the screams, thats what he's about. He would have went to a place where no one could hear her.

The crime as violent as it was for all of us, was not as violent as a sadistic pedo would have been. There, in almost every case of sadistic pedo, is some form of anal penetration, of which, she had none. A sadistic pedo, would have disposed of her in an uncaring way, he would not have wrapped her lovingly and left her for her family.

Dave was and is right, he would have never stayed in the home. He needed time and he would have been after her fear, pain and cries. Sorry, it bothers me too, but it is reality.

Usual rubbish posted by IDI promoters.

There is no IDI theory to tell you why the intruder faked a crime-scene in the wine-cellar.

There is no IDI theory to tell you why the intruder removed JonBenet's size-6 underwear and replaced it with size-12 underwear.

There is no IDI theory to tell you why the intruder did not asphyxiate JonBenet with the ligature. Since JonBenet's hyoid bone was intact and her hair was entwined into the ligature, preventing it acting as a ligature.

There is no IDI theory to tell you why the intruder brought JonBenet's barbie doll and bloodstained barbie nightgown down to the wine-cellar and simply left them there, but left with her size-6 underwear?

There is no IDI theory to tell you why the intruder molested JonBenet then redressed JonBenet to hide this act?

There is no IDI theory to tell you why the intruder did not simply place the flashlight into the same pocket he used to bring the flashlight, instead of wasting time, wiping it clean, inside and out, then leaving it behind, duh!

There is no IDI theory to tell you who was chronically molesting JonBenet?

There is no IDI theory to tell you why the intruder left John's fibers on JonBenet's naked crotch or Patsy's fibers entwined into the ligature.

In fact the only thing the IDI can demonstrate is that there was never any intruder in the Ramsey household, that is simply their defense and their only one!

my underlined bold are your statements presented as fact things that have never been truly established as fact. We dont KNOW they are fact. Why should IDI have to explain even one of your silly fallacies?

This post is so heavily endorsed that it exposes not just you but RDI for what it is.

There is no proof of staging, the coroner never indicated that the injuries about JBR's neck were post-mortem or were non-lethal. In fact the neck abrasions, petechiae, and deep furrow are clear indications that JBR was alive and struggling at the time.

Its very sad that so many people could be so insensitive to this child and her struggle against this brutal sadistic killer whoever it was, that they could write it off as if it never even happened. Truly sad and I pity RDI for it.

Contradicting the coroner on a child murder, while considering the opposing views as 'rubbish' is quite arrogant. I'm sorry but despite the time invested it doesn't seem that either you or your colleagues know what your talking about on this case.

Welcome back hotyh. Bye the way, is that the best argument you could muster? The things UKGuy listed are well documented.

Nope, you have the links from many posts hotyh.

Links from many posts does not an argument make. Links from many posts does not truth make.

Reread my post: staging and prior abuse are not known fact. They are theories only. I pity those that hold these theories because its evident JBR struggled, and RDI has wasted much of their own time chasing their tail while a child murderer is free.

There is no proof of staging, the coroner never indicated that the injuries about JBR's neck were post-mortem or were non-lethal. In fact the neck abrasions, petechiae, and deep furrow are clear indications that JBR was alive and struggling at the time.

UGH! How many times do we have to go over this!?

Its very sad that so many people could be so insensitive to this child

Don't I KNOW it.

Truly sad and I pity RDI for it.

Save your pity! I have no use for it!

Contradicting the coroner on a child murder, while considering the opposing views as 'rubbish' is quite arrogant.

Yeah, and I've lost COUNT of how often IDI has done it and continues to do it!

Welcome back hotyh. Bye the way, is that the best argument you could muster? The things UKGuy listed are well documented.

They've BEEN well-documented for years. But no good telling some people that. They'll just say that it's a new ballgame and those are old, out-of-date materials.

Well, that DON'T GO. Not with me, it don't.

Reread my post: staging and prior abuse are not known fact. They are theories only.

Oh, ARE they now?

RDI has wasted much of their own time chasing their tail while a child murderer is free.

I don't know, HOTYH. Way I see it, RDI chased one child killer right into her grave. And I'll be perfectly happy to do it to the other half.

Hotyh, there is nothing on this earth that is perfect. This is especially true when it comes to pedophile, intruding, child killers. Therefore a perfect intruder can not exist. Especially if you truly believe your idi theory, as it would mean he left behind touch DNA.

Hotyh, there is nothing on this earth that is perfect. This is especially true when it comes to pedophile, intruding, child killers. Therefore a perfect intruder can not exist. Especially if you truly believe your idi theory, as it would mean he left behind touch DNA.

Why are you carrying on an argument with yourself? I never said a perfect intruder existed. In fact, I bumped this thread to show that an intruder would NOT need to confess because there is a TON of evidence just needing a monster to match it to. Thats how IMPERFECT this intruder was! RDI says oh if its an intruder then he had to be mighty clean, yet we have Exhibit A, B, C, D, and so on. Its not my fault if RDI looks at mild mannered people and sees a monster, and I have no explanation for that. RDI is folly at this point, and I've said this many many times. But what the heck whatever trips your trigger.

Its not my fault if RDI looks at mild mannered people and sees a monster, and I have no explanation for that. RDI is folly at this point, and I've said this many many times. But what the heck whatever trips your trigger.

The BTK killer.....He was married with two children, was a Boy Scout leader, served honorably in the U.S. Air Force, was employed as a local government official, and was president of his church.

The Green River Killer..... married at the time of his arrest. He was employed as a truck painter for thirty-two years. He attended church regularly, read the Bible at home and at work, and talked about religion with co-workers.

Thats just two monsters that dressed like mild mannered people and there are more if you research it. I'll post the FBI link, I used. There are more there, I just cant put their names here.

You can spend your whole life looking for a Freddy Kruger pedophile. While the child next door or sitting next to you in church, wishes you'd see his/her parents.

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

The BTK killer.....He was married with two children, was a Boy Scout leader, served honorably in the U.S. Air Force, was employed as a local government official, and was president of his church.

The Green River Killer..... married at the time of his arrest. He was employed as a truck painter for thirty-two years. He attended church regularly, read the Bible at home and at work, and talked about religion with co-workers.

Thats just two monsters that dressed like mild mannered people and there are more if you research it. I'll post the FBI link, I used. There are more there, I just cant put their names here.

You can spend your whole life looking for a Freddy Kruger pedophile. While the child next door or sitting next to you in church, wishes you'd see his/her parents.

One more, off the top of my head... Hey, kids! Here's Pogo the Clown:

John_Wayne_Gacy_Pogo_the_clown.jpg

Don't forget the psychology major who worked alongside former police officer/crime writer Ann Rule at the Seattle Suicide Hotline....Ted Bundy.

My_Tee,

You are an angel, I could not think of Ted's name to save my life. MUUUUUUAAAAHH!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back