The phone number jotted on the back of the sheet of stickers

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by seagull65, Feb 19, 2009.

1. butwhatif?

butwhatif? Well-Known Member

Agreed.
    Now I need some help finding that bond hearing video. All I've been able to find is a narrative, still shots, or snips of the vid.And then I ended up getting distracted with other old videos....so many things jump out at me now, that didnt when I first watched them.
    So has anyone got a link of it for me? Pretty please?

2. seagull65

seagull65 New Member

Wow, really? Do you still have the link? :)

3. seagull65

seagull65 New Member

Hi Pondering, the evidence photos showed a sheet of heart stickers with this guy's name and phone number jotted on the back, a box of stationery stuff, the diary, etc. Apparently some of this stuff was in or on the dresser, some of it was in a folder of more stationery type stuff in the closet (IIRC). I was just saying I imagined she may have jotted the number on the back of the stickers because it was the closest thing to write on when taking a phone messg.

4. seagull65

seagull65 New Member

Oh no! Another green pickup? No way. How many does that make now? Thanks for the pic. :bananalama:

5. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

Not pinking shears, not zigzaggy enough, but scallopy scrap-booking scissors is my guess...

6. one_hooah_wife

one_hooah_wife Loving Colorado!

Has Mr. S been able to post on here yet? I have been in contact with him and I know that he has signed up to talk to us about his name and number being on the back of that sticker sheet ...

7. seagull65

seagull65 New Member

Are you serious? I've never heard of that before. Are most business names "fictitious" then?

8. Absolutely Addicted

Absolutely Addicted New Member

Ha! How ironic...she's got a house now....the BIG house! :Justice:

9. seagull65

seagull65 New Member

you didn't really contact him, did you? I wouldn't want to alarm him, it may be against WS rules, too. Is it?

10. Pondering Mind

Pondering Mind here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponde

Thanks..that's just the first time I had heard reference to the stickers and such being found in a shoebox, but I haven't read any of the new doc dumps yet.

11. JBean

JBean Retired WS Administrator

Fictitious business names or DBA's(doing business as) must be filed with the county clerk so that people can find the owners of a business . The names typically have publishing rules and I know I have to renew every year or every 4 years, something like that. But i don't have to republish, only re-file. Fictitious business names are commonplace, unless you use your own name for the name of your business of course.

12. JBean

JBean Retired WS Administrator

Hopefully you and he have discussed this with Tricia?

13. LinasK

The question is: Why would Casey be contracting a house inspector before she even had possession of one or the money to buy one?:waitasec: Usually a housing inspector is something you do in escrow.

14. seagull65

seagull65 New Member

of course she also told CS she was looking into buying a house near the dump off of Curry Ford Rd. I wouldn't be surprised if this note was just a phone mssg she took for her mom at some point, but you never know.

15. LinasK

I think it's Casey's handwriting. Looks very similar to that of the diary entry, and also in red pen.

16. seagull65

seagull65 New Member

that's true, of course you wonder about the stuff over on the FM thread, the friend of hers on the cell logs who did the rental deposit scam, the other scams, any possible connection with that lending company, etc. (Even if she had contacted this guy as an inspector I'm not implying that that would mean he was involved in any scam, of course.)

17. LinasK

not wanting to use your real or whole name i.e. Doing Business As- d.b.a.
    For example, my initials are L.K. I didn't want to start my business as LK Graphics, so instead my d.b.a. is K___Graphics.
    On Income taxes is where you are most likely to see d.b.a.'s.

18. seagull65

seagull65 New Member

They showed this sticker sheet on or near the shoebox, but actually, this sheet of stickers might have been one they found in a folder, I'm not absolutely sure now that you mention it :)

19. LinasK

It'd only be bad if you created a fake business for some illegal purpose like money laundering or such...

20. seagull65

seagull65 New Member

thanks for the "fictitious business name" info, you guys. I learned something new :)