"The President couldn't have chosen a better man": Mike Brown

At least Brownie won't have to be in those stinky coastal places anymore with all those stinky people and nothing to drink but bottled water!

DUH!

LovelyPigeon said:
At least Brownie won't have to be in those stinky coastal places anymore with all those stinky people and nothing to drink but bottled water!

DUH!

His backside is showing big time. And he wonders why this happened to him? So disgusting.

Bush might be wondering too, since he's the one who told us (and Brown), "Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job!"

Maybe Bush meant to say, *Brownie, what the heck are you doing??!"

Nice for him to rub it in to all the people who lost everything that he has a home & a wife, & food and a comfy bed.

And he's so far from home! has to fly all the way to Washington, DC to get back to the family.

LovelyPigeon said:
Bush might be wondering too, since he's the one who told us (and Brown), "Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job!"

Maybe Bush meant to say, *Brownie, what the heck are you doing??!"
That's another time Bushie should have stuck to the script! :slap:

Ohhh Such a sad sad story...and me without by box of tissue handy. Maybe FEMA can give Brownie a $2000 debit card for severence pay. Oh wait...FEMA canceled the debit card distribution. Sorry Brownie you have to pay for your own Margarita.. :loser:

One of the worst things to me in this disaster is the condescending attitudes of quite a few people.The....We weren't aware of people at the convention center......The city of Louisiana is under water.....The these people will have a better start....The these people should have personal responsibility...and on and on. Like they were cattle to be herded and blamed for the thugs that preyed on them. Like most were just good humans that happened to be poor.I/We know that many take advantage of a system but most just live quietly and love their family and do good whenever they can.

I just can't believe some of the insensibility.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Who knows? Elizabeth Dole?

Nooooooo, we have her here in N.C. and we're not letting her go!!!! She's doing a fine job here, thank you!!! Keep your mitts off!

"I'm going to go home and walk my dog and hug my wife, and maybe get a good Mexican meal and a stiff margarita and a full night's sleep,"

At least we know in what order the wife rates!

Sniffy38 said:
"I'm going to go home and walk my dog and hug my wife, and maybe get a good Mexican meal and a stiff margarita and a full night's sleep,"

At least we know in what order the wife rates!

He is a pig.

He doesn't know why he was removed? I swear, if only he'd watch CNN once in a while he'd learn what's going on in the world.

Mabel said:
He doesn't know why he was removed? I swear, if only he'd watch CNN once in a while he'd learn what's going on in the world.
LOL! And oh so true!

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/10/n...&en=5e194c087578e640&ei=5094&partner=homepage

By ELISABETH BUMILLER
Published: September 10, 2005

WASHINGTON, Sept. 9 - To Democrats, Republicans, local officials and Hurricane Katrina's victims, the question was not why, but what took so long?

Republicans had been pressing the White House for days to fire "Brownie," Michael D. Brown, director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency, who had stunned many television viewers in admitting that he did not know until 24 hours after the first news reports that there was a swelling crowd of 25,000 people desperate for food and water at the New Orleans convention center.

>>> continued at link

Top FEMA officials lack experience

The Washington Post reported on Friday that five of eight top FEMA officials had come to their jobs with virtually no experience in handling disasters. The agency's top three leaders, including Brown, had ties to Bush's 2000 presidential campaign or the White House advance operation.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/09/katrina.brown.reut/index.html

Cypros said:
Top FEMA officials lack experience

The Washington Post reported on Friday that five of eight top FEMA officials had come to their jobs with virtually no experience in handling disasters. The agency's top three leaders, including Brown, had ties to Bush's 2000 presidential campaign or the White House advance operation.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/09/katrina.brown.reut/index.html

They all need to go if they have no experience. Get some guys in there that handled some of the past disasters! God knows this situation at least deserves to have the benefit of someone who actually knows what to do helping out.

What an @$$! If they don't fire him from FEMA on their own, the decent people of America must demand it.

kgeaux said:
They all need to go if they have no experience. Get some guys in there that handled some of the past disasters! God knows this situation at least deserves to have the benefit of someone who actually knows what to do helping out.

or gals!

I just heard that NASA is proposing a new flight to Mars, and is ambitiously proposing to put a man on Mars on this trip.
Brown is being overwhelmingly nominated as the man for the job.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back