The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ladies cook on court days? Wow, my husband knows better than to expect a hot meal on trial days lol.

He'll be lucky to get Eggos tonight.

11:00 AZ time. Just about 30 minutes away.

Wonder why its 11 AZ time today instead of 10 AZ time? Was it planned that way last week?

This time thing is confusing the heck out of me. I hope they dont cancel today or something.

Pretty soon, they will start having court in the future. LOL

Why are there such long delays in this trial? I've never seen anything like it. It seems like they are in court for two hours, off for 4 days, court for 3 hours off for 3 days. This trial is never going to end!

Overload of criminals in the world today and not enough court time to deal with them all. I would like to see them all booted off to another planet to fight, murder, etc. among themselves.

Why are there such long delays in this trial? I've never seen anything like it. It seems like they are in court for two hours, off for 4 days, court for 3 hours off for 3 days. This trial is never going to end!

These long delays will make me think seriously, before following another trial in Az.

:what:AHA. I forgot about AZ not observing DST. Now they're the same as Calif. YAY my lunch time coincides with them.

Good day WS'ers and justice seekers! I've missed the last 5 days of threads so pardon my out-of-the-loopy-ness.

I know we are ready for Juan and hopefully today is the last day of the miserable defendant on the stand!!! Never to be heard from again until she pleads for her life during sentencing!!

Beth K posted over the weekend there were more questions in the basket. So I think once Juan is done, more questions, then Nurmi, then Juan.

Rinse and repeat? Seems everytime she opens her mouth, she contradicts something she's said earlier, thus another question!

Heck, she (and her cold sore) could be up there until April.

MOO

Mel

I believe a juror had a prior commitment Mon. and Tues. Court is usually in session Mon. - Thur.

From another site:

The Jury:

11 Men, 7 Women
6 are alternates
12 will be chosen before deliberations
More info here:
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/12/20/jodi-arias-travis-alexander-murder-trial-jury-selected-sworn

Travis' Dog Napoleon:

During June 4 - 9 The dog was being watched by Travis' Roommates girlfriend who feed him
JA left him downstairs when she left with a gate preventing him from going upstairs
He now lives with Travis' good friend Deanna

Travis' Roommates on June 4-9:

Zachary Billing lived with Travis since Jan 2008 (Girlfriend Amanda) -Spent most of his time at Amanda's, house-sitting her parents house while they were away. They would go home to Travis house late, watch movies and fall asleep until next morning. The rest of the time they would run errands and was not around much. He knew Travis was planning a trip and assumed he was already gone. Him and Travis did not hang out much as he spent most of his time while living there hanging out with his girlfriend Amanda

Enrique Cortez only lived there for 2 weeks (Girlfriend Kim) - Was at work most of the time, usually gets home at 6-6:30. Girlfriend was feeding Napoleon thinking Travis was gone to Cancun already but thought it was unusual that the dog was gated from going upstairs as he had full access to the house. When Enrique was home spent most of his time playing video games and watching movies. Travis bedroom and office doors were locked. He first noticed unusual smell on Monday night when he got home from a Church activity but never asked about it. Later that night Travis was discovered by Zach

Maria (Mimi) Hall:

She was to go to Cancun with Travis on June 10
Last spoke with Travis at Church on June 2
She was getting to know Travis and at the time was just friends
She tried to get a hold of him all week

Decided to go to his house on June 9 did not get an answer so went home and called 2 other friends Michelle Lowery and Dallin Forrest (Both already thought that Travis was already gone to Cancun) They all agreed to meet up at Travis' house that night. They could not get an answer at the door as roommate were upstairs and did not hear them knocking so they called another friend to get garage keypad code and that gave them access to get inside house. They found Zach inside who got a key to access Travis room and found him dead. They all went outside and called 911
She also told Detective Flores about some of the things she heard about Jodi - Stalking Travis, being obsessive, and that Travis confronted her about a week before his death about Jodi hacking into his Facebook and email.
She was called as a witness for the State

Travis Parents:

Both dead at time of his death
Was raised mostly by his Grandmother
Grandmother was alive and died December 2012

Travis Memorial & Funeral:

2 different events
Funeral and Burial was June 21 in Riverside, CA (Jodi did not attend)
Memorial was June 26 in Mesa, AZ (Jodi attended)

where is the trial????? shouldn't we be staring now???

Every day I try and think of something to be thankful for.

Today I'm thankful I'm not a bus driver in Phoenix, what with so many people being thrown my way and all.

I'm thankful my TV isn't stuck on HLN and the commentary offered there. :hand: Thanks but no thanks, I will take WS conversation and insight over the TH's any day!!

These long delays will make me think seriously, before following another trial in Az.

I know...I finally got my mom interested in checking out the trial last week and every day she calls me like, "I can't find the trial, what BS is this?"

I hope the site can handle all the traffic today. Don't want to see anyone get knocked off and struggling to get back in here. 22 minutes to go, that is if they are on time.

Remember when JM was questioning JA about how fast she got the gun that was way back in the corner of the closet? I think she thought long and hard about it that night. I think that's where the "HOLSTER" came from. Because it would be easier to grab/get to, and pull down the gun in the HOLSTER. What she FORGOT in this again made up story is -it would actually take more time to get the gun and take it out of the holster. So then the lie becomes ...well MAYBE ir wasn't in the holster, BUT it was at one time.

I wonder how many times the jury gets to ask questions? Do they get to add questions every time Jodi answers them? There must be some limit!

You ladies cook on court days? Wow, my husband knows better than to expect a hot meal on trial days lol.

He'll be lucky to get Eggos tonight.

My husband loves to cook. :great:

He does not say anything about my obsession with high profile trials, and I do not say anything about his obsession to Judge Judy :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288