The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is the trial????? shouldn't we be staring now???

Due to the time change over the weekend Arizona is on Pacific time until the Fall/Autumn.

GMT-7

HTH

Expecting explosive interaction as court resumes and we do know that Arias has to triumph in every interchange, no matter how petty. However, as this game has progressed, we see her cornered. (Game only in her mind, i.e.) We also know she doesn't handle discomfort well, let alone abrasions and nicks and bumps. She will be extremely uncomfortable today.

Stayed up until 3am last night listening again to Juan's cross of Jodi. He really is an amazing lawyer. Specifically during day 2 when he was questioning JA about MM. He managed to get it out to the jury about JA and MM talking (after her arrest) about his potential testimony and lying for her before Nurmi could object. You actually see Wilmot knew where he was headed and was tugging at Nurmi's arm. Object, but too late. Then we get the jury question the DT argues is violation of Atty Client Privilege. I'm betting a juror caught that but because Jodi was acting as her own attorney at the time she was meeting with MM in jail, the conversation was priviledged.

Say what you will about Juan chair side manner, he's a smart one.

Carried over from last thread:

Just testing my new signature, courtesy of TigerBalm!!!!

Darling, you look marvelous! ;)
Any chance you will resurrect that singing career??

While we wait for the last 11 mins before the jurors are due back
Take it away Jinkasaurus
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY3n5WjbQIY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY3n5WjbQIY[/ame]

Seal is up, kids are enjoying march break entertainment (for now lol) and my 13 year old, made me a tea, gave me a kiss and said I'll let you know if we need you lol...

Youll be having him bringing you straight Vodka by the time Jodi gets done talking today. :floorlaugh:

I can't believe Wed. is finally here. OK 5 min shower and I will be back to my desk!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

There seems to be some confusion among the court officials as to what time it is supposed to start. #JodiArias, stay tuned.

Good morning everyone.
Yesterday HLN played Jodi saying "because she never killed anyone before". The way she says this haunts me. Maybe she never killed a human, but what about an animal or animals?

I heard Jodi went after her brother with a baseball bat. If Jodi has a vicious or evil background as a juvenile, or a police record as a juvenile, it will all be sealed by law. I wish her childhood friends would speak up.

Makes me wonder if that "exchange program" to Costa Rica was really just her parents getting rid of her for a while. Did she say what age she was when she went on this trip? I really thought that exchange programs were for the upper grades, 11th and 12th, and I thought she dropped out of high school in the 11th grade.

Stayed up until 3am last night listening again to Juan's cross of Jodi. He really is an amazing lawyer. Specifically during day 2 when he was questioning JA about MM. He managed to get it out to the jury about JA and MM talking (after her arrest) about his potential testimony and lying for her before Nurmi could object. You actually see Wilmot knew where he was headed and was tugging at Nurmi's arm. Object, but too late. Then we get the jury question the DT argues is violation of Atty Client Privilege. I'm betting a juror caught that but because Jodi was acting as her own attorney at the time she was meeting with MM in jail, the conversation was priviledged.

I'm amazed he can stay so focused with all the BS side trips JA makes in talking.

bbbm: great catch!!! I hadn't thought about it that way.. you are right!

I have my trial feed open and ear buds on and hear intermittent sound and talking, anyone else? Maybe I am hallucinating.

Good morning everyone.
Yesterday HLN played Jodi saying "because she never killed anyone before". The way she says this haunts me. Maybe she never killed a human, but what about an animal or animals?

I heard Jodi went after her brother with a baseball bat. If Jodi has a vicious or evil background as a juvenile, or a police record as a juvenile, it will all be sealed by law. I wish her childhood friends would speak up.

Doesn't seem she had many friends to speak of. Here's a link to an article by Dr. Dale Archer (NG used to have him on a lot), about whether or not he thinks she's a sociopath http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/03/11/jodi-arias-victim-or-sociopath/. He had this to say:

"Here is the real problem with labeling Arias as a sociopath. This condition starts in the young teen years, if not before. It is a persistent and consistent behavior over the first three to four decades of the individual- some say for a lifetime. No one has come forward with any prior behavioral issues, legal issues, problems with work, family or friends. She was reportedly a very "good girl" in high school and very “normal.”

JVM interviewed Tina Ross, one of her High School friends who said she was those very things, so I guess she had a least one friend. But it would be interesting to hear from her family as they would be the ones who would know the "real" Jodi Arias.

12:53 PMLissette Martinez @Lissette MartinezIn court today for #Jodiarias, trial starts half hour early!!! Spectators taking their seats now

I have the ability to investigate MM but don't have the energy to search back for personal details about him...like his approx. birth date, where he lives exactly, etc. that I would need to separate him from others with the same name. Too many characters in this trial to keep track of with such details.

Is there anyone besides me who is having nightmares? I have been following this trial for only a few weeks, I watch the THs only occassionally and I read a few pages here a day (goes too fast for me to be able to catch up). Last night I had my first nightmare and when I woke up I was afraid to move and couldn't go right back to sleep. I think I will stick to watching the trial (listening actually as I'm at work. shhhhhh) and not get so caught up in other media before bedtime.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Travis' family has taken their usual seats up front. We await all others. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford