The ransom note - Patsy or intruder? It's all in the detail.

I'm an RDI. Will you please provide a link to one of my posts in which I claim that the RN is trying to frame someone?

-Tea

That sounds like a lot of work. Instead, can we agree that with any RDI scenario (doesn't matter which one) the RN presents a false idea that FFDI? The claim that the RN is framing someone is inherently RDI.

but JR sure didn't mind letting taxpayer's money get wasted on a crime he knew wasn't committed by someone outside the home.

My tax dollars hard at work.:mad: :furious: :banghead: For the $$ spent one would hope that there would have been someone :behindbar

Holdontoyourhat said:
That sounds like a lot of work.
Not really. Do an advanced search option with my user name and the word frame.
Instead, can we agree that with any RDI scenario (doesn't matter which one) the RN presents a false idea that FFDI?
No, we can't, Holdontoyourhat, because not all RDI scenarios adhere to this.

-Tea

Not really. Do an advanced search option with my user name and the word frame.

No, we can't, Holdontoyourhat, because not all RDI scenarios adhere to this.

-Tea

Please tell me then which RDI scenario it is that doesn't at least frame a foreign faction?

Here is a link to Patsy's right-handed handwriting samples to which Callan is referring-

http://blabbieville.tripod.com/index.htm

120 out of 167 is 72%, not 66%. I'll repeat what I said before-

All of the samples to which you have referred were written by Patsy with her right hand. There is a left-handed sample in the National Enquirer book. In this sample it looks like she had to write out a letter as it was verbally dictated to her. The letter contained all the words in the note, but in random order. There were, from what I could discern, 74 examples of "i"-

- 62 (83.7%) were dotted directly on top.
- 7 (9.4%) were dotted to the left.
- 5 (6.7%) were dotted to the right

Will you please, pray tell, explain this then?

http://boards.crimelibrary.com/showthread.php?t=282419

-Tea

The left-handed examples have nothing to do with what I have posted. If you are suggesting that she disguised her right-handed examples, how do you explain the historic examples?

By the way, with regard to the disappearing thread, go to the index board and point out where it is for me. Am I missing something?

P.S.

If it is 72% - then that makes it even more overwhelming. Thanks for that.

ok I'll bite. You need to go to acandyose and get the actual handrwriting comparison. At the least you might actually come away with a clearer study and comparison than some enlarged font comparison. I think if you wish to make a study of the handwriting then the exemplars would assist you in that comparison. I dont agree with the conclusion your "various experts" reached. JMHO

And where exactly, do I say that I have been studying a large font? There is no need to be silly ... is there?

Answer this question please. Are virtually all the dotted {i}s in Patsy Ramsey's writing [including historic] 'all over the place' - yes or no?

Callan,
Me thinks your information is incorrect. In your above post you said,
"The ransom note has been examined a number of times and although it has been stated by various experts, that there is a very low chance that Patsy Ramsey wrote it......"

Really? I would so appreciate your source and a link please because I've followed this case from the getgo and have read maybe one article which stated that PR did not write the ransom note. EVERY other article I've read points to Patsy being the most likely candidate.

When you get a chance go to FFJ http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/index.php? and read the Ransom Note Thread. The research was done by a member of both WS and FFJ.
I've always thought Patsy wrote that note while John dictated. Patsy is all over that note like bees on honey.

You appear to have missunderstood my thread. It is not about examining the handwriting in the conventional way, but by unusual features 'contained' in the handwriting.

Let us assume that Patsy Ramsey did write the note. Obviously, she would take great care in disguising it. She could change the shapes of individual letters, but she would be unable to iron-out any tiny traits. Her unique way of writing the dotted [i} - is just one example.

Also, whilst on the subject of Patsy Ramsey deliberately disguising her writing, how do you explain the fact that the note was not written slowly [which would be necessary, if you want to disguise it] but at NORMAL writing speed. If she had written it slowly, how did she make the mistakes, which required either words to be crossed out, or to be inserted?

The fact of the matter is, if she had written it at her normal handwriting speed, it would be impossible, not to subconsiously revert back at some stage whilst writing the note - to her own style.

The note was three pages long, where were all these examples of evidence that she would have left, which would have been enough to charge her?

If there any handwriting experts reading this - am I right - or am I wrong?

The left-handed examples have nothing to do with what I have posted. If you are suggesting that she disguised her right-handed examples, how do you explain the historic examples?
No, I'm not suggesting she disguised her right-handed samples. I'm suggesting that the placement of the dot over the i is going to be different (right vs. left-handed) based on the position of the hand while writing and the visual perception of such.

By the way, with regard to the disappearing thread, go to the index board and point out where it is for me. Am I missing something?
You need to go to the bottom of the page to see where it says "Show threads from the..." and you can get these options: last two weeks, last month, last two months, last 45 days,... I located your thread when I selected the last two months option.

-Tea

me neither...here it is: http://www.acandyrose.com/02182003dh911motion.pdf

and it's not just the handwriting itself,it's also her style of writing,such as her penchant for using acronyms and exclamation points.

..and she misspelled business on purpose,that's obvious.(as if a businessman or his wife would do that? that's the irony of it that they threw in).

foreigners don't usually spell all that bad anyway..usually they just put sentences together wrong.Patsy didn't dumb down enough..she didn't know how to.It would have read more like 'we has your daughter' if a foreigner not well versed in english had written it.
but I don't think that was their point anyway.their point was to establish a seemingly volatile threat from the '2 gentlemen' named in the note, as well as the 'author' of the note,the sum total of 3 who happen to be Americans that JR was trying to set up in the note.

..and last but not least.. it's not just the handwriting,it's what it says,stands for and is an excuse for...the main reason is trying to point away from family members,and to someone(s) outside the home.

here's what I wrote last night about it:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1649983&postcount=1113

I think she should have just signed it ..Love,Patsy.

Check this out: http://hellpainter.tripod.com/jbr/patsylondon.jpg
Notice that Patsy spells business as bussiness in this letter.

Also, there are a variety of exemplars and statements from professionals at: http://hellpainter.tripod.com/jbr/writing.htm

I think it's FFJ that has a comparison sample that indicates an exact match for indentation and spacing. Patsy's paragraphs are indented the exact same measurement as the ransom note, as are the closing and signatures.

Pretty interesting stuff. I've mentioned this before but will repeat in case there are new readers. The ransom note, to me, looks like two hands wrote the note. Notice how every few lines there is a slight change in slant yet the forming of the letters is fairly (but not quite) consistent but that's just my speculation. :angel:

Check this out: http://hellpainter.tripod.com/jbr/patsylondon.jpg
Notice that Patsy spells business as bussiness in this letter.

Also, there are a variety of exemplars and statements from professionals at: http://hellpainter.tripod.com/jbr/writing.htm

I think it's FFJ that has a comparison sample that indicates an exact match for indentation and spacing. Patsy's paragraphs are indented the exact same measurement as the ransom note, as are the closing and signatures.

Pretty interesting stuff. I've mentioned this before but will repeat in case there are new readers. The ransom note, to me, looks like two hands wrote the note. Notice how every few lines there is a slight change in slant yet the forming of the letters is fairly (but not quite) consistent but that's just my speculation. :angel:

BOESP,

I am looking at the London Letter and are you referring to business in the first line. I do not see bussiness. Am I looking in the wrong place?

And where exactly, do I say that I have been studying a large font? There is no need to be silly ... is there?

Answer this question please. Are virtually all the dotted {i}s in Patsy Ramsey's writing [including historic] 'all over the place' - yes or no?

What I meant is how can any one tell anything from looking at what you provided. LARGE Computer font and when I say large it does not get bigger does it?. So I suggested going to acandyrose and getting the actual note and examplars. That way if you wished to point out certain things we have the exemplars and the ransom note to actually study. If that remains silly to you I would guess that will just have to be off set how silly it seemed to me to ask us to believe Patsy nor John could have written the ransom note based on what you provided which was basically a comuputerized font with gigantic i's? How can anyone tell anything from what you provided to us. Your assumption is that we would go and pull the samples and try to see what it was you were asking of us. And I told you even after having done so I still did not agree? Do not take it personally. I still did not see that the handwriting was not strikingly like Patsys.

Paradoxes are all over the place in RDI, and I don't think RDI can really keep up with all of them.

RDI claims that the RN is trying to frame someone, and yet they don't frame anyone. Case in point.

Holdon, please don't include me in the sweeping RDI generality you made. I think the sole purpose was to create a non-existent kidnapper and not frame a particular person.

BOESP,

I am looking at the London Letter and are you referring to business in the first line. I do not see bussiness. Am I looking in the wrong place?

You are looking at the correct place. I mis-read it. I thought the s and i were two s's. :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back