The Real World: Employment Facts and Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is raw video of lee explaining casey's work. go to about the 17 minute mark.
http://www.wftv.com/video/17101975/

Thank you, cjm11.

If anyone can possibly view this and transcribe the relevant text, it would be much appreciated. I cannot get it to load at the moment.

It would also be important to have the actual quote from Lee typed out here for reference, in case the video is not stored on that link in the future. Does he in fact state that Casey had a job? Where did she work? Thank you! :)

here is raw video of lee explaining casey's work. go to about the 17 minute mark.
http://www.wftv.com/video/17101975/

Lee said that she had been working for a company that provodes services to Universal as an event coordinator. He said he has researched it back as far as the beginning of this year and she was working there. LE asked him not to divulge the company publicly. He also said she was on vacation time on June the 16th. This link is from 8-6-08.

Sorry if this belongs on another thread....

Casey worked for Universal 2 years ago. Does anyone know how long she worked there? Was she pregnant with Caylee when she worked there?

Is there any other (documented) employment history on her?

I saw a copy of her paycheck at Universal in those 400+ pages of documents.

Yes, thank you again for the media story dated today, Sat, July 26, 2008.

If he is 56 years old today, and he joined the Trumball County Sheriff's department in 1974, at 22 years of age, that would mean he departed in 1985, at 33 yrs of age. I have been searching for any official document or older media article which corroborates his tenure as a police officer, without success thus far. Not that I am casting doubt upon him personally. I am simply trying to establish any factual employment history for anyone connected to this child. So far, I have seen nothing. Which I find puzzling.

If there is nothing from 1974-1985, is there any record of his employment for the last 23 years?

Thanks.:)

If George is 56 now and Casey is 22 then he was 34 years old when she was born and Cindy was 28 years old. Would Cindy have been pregnant when he left the force?

I have wondered if Casey was receiving any state support for Cayley...ie...unwed/unemployed single mom. And...if Jesus was the father she should have received Social Security for Caylee from his death (unless it has to be on her birth certificate or something.)

Wonder if she was filing a tax return, claiming some income and getting EIC (negative income tax) for Caylee or a credit for child and dependent care (for all those expensive Zanny babysitter bills.) Or wonder if the Anthony's were filing claiming one or both Casey or Caylee as dependents. If they were, they almost certainly know Casey didn't have a cushy job at Universal.

Page 400 of the documents released

Employee Wage information printout.

Employer: Event Imaging Solutions Inc
3201 E. Colonial Dr. Orlando, FL

Dates:

4th quarter of 2005 and 1st quarter of 2006

Lee said that she had been working for a company that provodes services to Universal as an event coordinator. He said he has researched it back as far as the beginning of this year and she was working there. LE asked him not to divulge the company publicly. He also said she was on vacation time on June the 16th. This link is from 8-6-08.

I don't understand...I thought she admitted that she was lying about working there in the first interview! and I thought LE already confirmed that she was fired in 2006? is Lee still maintaining her lie?

I don't understand...I thought she admitted that she was lying about working there in the first interview! and I thought LE already confirmed that she was fired in 2006? is Lee still maintaining her lie?

He's probably just sticking to the script!

If GA works as a security guard in FL he has to have a license and it is on file with the state. Security officers/guards have to take a class & be licensed in Florida. Some are licensed to carry a weapon, others are not.

Casey's roomie Amy posted that she would wait for three weeks to see if the 'mommy' drama hit the big time. She said "It better pay off".

wait...what's this again? i must have missed this along the way...

TIA

According to Cindy Anthony, Casey worked for Kodak located at Universal Studios until they were replaced by Colorvision. Kodak and/or Colorvision would have been the actual subcontractors of Universal Studios with their own people employed directly by them, not Universal. If she ever worked for Kodak or Colorvision then they would have a record of her employment.

Colorvision is a division of Kodak..

If she was a contract worker, she wouldn't be on Universal's books. IIRC she worked for Kodak AT Universal, correct? I could be remembering wrong.

ETA:"She just lucked into a photography job at Universal Studios, not at Universal Studios, but for Kodak, and she has a plaque. She was the employee of the year," Cindy Anthony said."

http://www.wesh.com/newsarchive/16947154/detail.html

Most of th etourist places have outside companies come in as vendors. They have the vendors employees go through a training class about the facility and their expectations. They are issued a company ID that is a touch different with a vendor label on it. I am sure that is what The mother of the year had.

If she was a contract worker, she wouldn't be on Universal's books. IIRC she worked for Kodak AT Universal, correct? I could be remembering wrong.

ETA:"She just lucked into a photography job at Universal Studios, not at Universal Studios, but for Kodak, and she has a plaque. She was the employee of the year," Cindy Anthony said."

http://www.wesh.com/newsarchive/16947154/detail.html

Oh dear God she probably gave her own self that plaque just to make it look like she was some big deal...

If she were an employee of the year, wouldn't there be some news of that some place, like a newsletter etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member