The Red Turtleneck....

Is it the same shirt that was balled up on the bathroom counter?

• YES

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • NO

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I DON'T KNOW

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

Ames

Reaction score
Do you think that the red turtleneck that JB is wearing on the Homepage of Websleuths, is the one that was balled up on the bathroom counter?

I don't know...could be.I wonder if she had more than one.

Where is the photo? I don't see it on Websleuths. Is it on ACR?

You ask a good question, Ames. I've seen that picture of JBR so many times and I didn't even realize she's wearing a red turtleneck in it.
I voted "I don't know".

Yes, rocket, you are correct. That is a deep pink shirt, and I believe, a school picture. It was used by the police, and that is the photo they put on all the many looseleaf binders they filled on the case. I'll vote NO.

No, that is a pink shirt.

Look at the very top of the collar compared with the rest of the shirt. That picture has been lightened...look how washed out her face is. That is a red turtleneck...., when lightened, the it looks pink. But, as I said before, look at the TOP of the collar, even though it is lightened too...it is darker than the rest of the photograph. And the background is white...in the original picture that Patsy held up, her shirt was red...and the background was either blue or gray, not white. ALSO look at the hair around her face..., my daughter has the same color of hair as JB did, when I lighten her pictures with the computer, it does the same thing to her hair, its like white streaks or something...its hard to explain. Just go back and analyze that picture just a little bit further.

Could be. Wish we had a big picture to see.

I do too...but, I remember Patsy holding up the orginal photo...during an interview, and the shirt looked red to me. Based on the two different colors in her shirt...the washed out color of her face..and the white streaks in her hair...it looks like it has been lightened. I am sure that what we see here on the sight... is not the orginal photo...it is a copy, and therefore its lighter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back