The Reid Scale: Classic Unsolved Murder Cases

If it's about protecting society then what difference does it make if he is unfit?

If I was in charge, I wouldn't execute him though, that is as long as he behaved himself in prison.

If he attempted escape or committed a series crime in prison then he should be executed almost immediately though.

He might be incapable of that.

From the 1800s:

0-Frederick Baker
1-Louis Wagner
2-Esther Pay
3-Ann Webb Murder
4-Charles Bravo Murder
5-Sarah Millson Murder

Glad @annemc2 and @Richard brought this one up.

@STANDREID is another long time poster, miss reading what he has to say. Hasn't posted since 2018.

Do we have a thread for posters that we miss?
Stan was a regular poster here on Websleuths. I did not know him personally, but I always enjoyed reading what he had to say. He was 76 years old when he joined Websleuths in 2011. His posts stopped abruptly in 2018.

Stan was a regular poster here on Websleuths. I did not know him personally, but I always enjoyed reading what he had to say. He was 76 years old when he joined Websleuths in 2011. His posts stopped abruptly in 2018.

Yes, I enjoyed his posts too. Looking at his last few posts, I discovered that he started a thread about unplugging from the internet and actually did it in March 2018.

I wonder if the age we post when joining keeps increasing. Here he says he was born in 1946, which would make him 76 now. I ought to know…I’m the same age. :)

Yes, I enjoyed his posts too. Looking at his last few posts, I discovered that he started a thread about unplugging from the internet and actually did it in March 2018.

I wonder if the age we post when joining keeps increasing. Here he says he was born in 1946, which would make him 76 now. I ought to know…I’m the same age. :)

My mistake, then. I saw that he joined in 2011 and his age was listed as 76. Makes sense that his profile might update that age. I had not seen his post about being born in 1946 - but if that was the case, he would now be 76.

My mistake, then. I saw that he joined in 2011 and his age was listed as 76. Makes sense that his profile might update that age. I had not seen his post about being born in 1946 - but if that was the case, he would now be 76.
I, too, originally thought he would have been 83 in 2018. And thought he may have passed.
Thanks to Ms. Young Lady Lilibet, we now know.

Thank you, Ms Lilbet! <3 L&H

Oh @Lilibet that's fantastic! Thank you so much for looking into it. I was feeling all sad and worried but honestly had a glimmer of hope that he was out and about, enjoying his best life! Seriously, wonderful news :)

Yes, I just hate it when members pass away, so I was glad to run across those posts. At least there’s hope!

You are?!!?

LOL! Yup and proud to be born in the first month of baby boomers, January 1946 in between Diane Keaton and Dolly Parton. (Not that I had anything to do with it) ;-)

It never occurred to me that our age would roll over each year, so I was glad to run across that post about 1946.

Funny thing is, my age doesn’t show and I don’t see where it would go. Guess I’ll just remain mysterious LOL.

Last edited:
It never occurred to me that our age would roll over each year, so I was glad to run across that post about 1946.

Funny thing is, my age doesn’t show and I don’t see where it would go. Guess I’ll just remain mysterious LOL.
Except now we know you’re a Capricorn and will be 37 again in just a few short months.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back