The Roy Kronk Connection- Opening Statements-Kronk takes the stand 2011.06.28

Don't feel bad, I'm pretty sure he's just as confused about what he's trying to say.

For real, it's almost EMBARRASSING to watch Casey's defense team. They are wayyyyy out of their league.

Beaz is a total <modsnip>. and I'm not being mean. but come on.....

For real, it's almost EMBARRASSING to watch Casey's defense team. They are wayyyyy out of their league.

Beaz is a total <modsnip>. and I'm not being mean. but come on.....

I kind of feel sorry for Baez and his team, but they brought this on by themselves knowing who their client is. I just wonder if any one of those on her team ever felt she was innocent of anything besides lying to everyone. I think all they are hoping for is a mistrial now. But by bringing up RK in his opening statement, I think JB is only going to confuse the jurors with something irrelevant to figuring out if Caylee was murdered or not by Casey.

I am still confused about what JB is implying regarding Kronk, he says that he hid the body in an attempt to claim some reward money but has anyone explained HOW HE FIRST CAME IN TO POSSESSION OF THE BODY?

he specifically said "we may never know" how.

in the fairy tale

I think we will never hear JB mention Kronk in this way again. He has to just drop it---where else could he go with it. He is still having a hard time keeping GA up front and center with a drowning. He cant fight the time line and that is the path the state is taking. They act like JB just had his mouth open in his OT. In fact that is where I am with JB. He just has his mouth open.

Wonder what Kronk will do if he ever finds another body.

It's almost like it's personal with JB. It's like he feels the need to destroy the man just because...:dunno:

Maybe---just maybe he is trying to throw the attention off of DC

if casey put the body of her child in the place it was found and said i know shes close to home- and then went back to check on it-convienent to be near home-and all of a sudden the bodys not were she left it GONE!!- she would have a reason to honestly say - i do not KNOW where my daughter is ! SHE USED THE PET CEMETARY AND THOUGHT SHE COULD VISIT CAYLEE WITH NO ONE KNOWING SHE WAS DEAD. WHO EVER MESSED UP HER PLAN ? I DO BELIEVE KRONK IS MORE INVOLVED THAN WE KNOW- WAS HIS GF A WORKER AT 33RD STREET JAIL? GEORGE AND CINDY AND LEE ARE INNOCENT I BELIEVE!!!!!!!
i
CAN YOU IMAGINE HIDING A BODY AND SOMEONE TAKES IT? this is all as crazy as jose theory so just thought i would test it and see who throws compliments on my theory or bricks -lol . reactions are waiting! this is not what i truly believe but then again who knows?

He said that Kronk "had control of" Caylee's body (I think that was the wording) from the first call in August to December 11.

Now, that could just be because the call in August establishes on the record that he was aware of the location. But Jose doesn't seem bothered by using information that is not established as fact. So I think he is going to claim that Kronk found her in the area hid her for 4 months and then called again.

Which makes NO sense. Why not all again in September instead of waiting until December? If you are just looking for money, you wouldn't think you'd be so patient.

I think Caylee was originally placed in that area near her house. Maybe not right where she was found, but in that general area.

I think JB's point was that RK couldn't call from Sept-Nov because he didn't need the money yet because his car hadn't broken down yet... :waitasec: ...which, of course, makes no sense at all.

I think JB's point was that RK couldn't call from Sept-Nov because he didn't need the money yet because his car hadn't broken down yet... :waitasec: ...which, of course, makes no sense at all.

That's how I understood it too.

I have a different interpretation of what Baez was trying to say. The first time Kronk and his co-workers were out at the crime scene he stated "Hey, I see a skull." I think the defense is trying to say that Kronk knew that it was a high possibility that the skull was Caylee. He called LE and officers came out to check but Kronk did not push or assert himself to show where the skull was. Weeks went by and he let it be. Therefore, I think that the defense is saying that in essence he had control over the skull because he knew it was there.

Why would a man find Caylee's body, move her body, hide her body for months, "reseed" her body, call it in, over and over again, and then claim the reward? Would it not be simpler to just call it in, as it was originally found? The reward would have probably been higher, because most rewards now are time limited. The mess of moving and stink of hiding the body would have been horrible. This is the most illogical theory I have heard in awhile. The only person who might think this was possible was Leonard Padilla, and that is only because it might move him down on the stupid dumb things to do list for bailing out Casey.

Once the jury sees exactly where Caylee's little bones came to rest, scattered, dragged and strewn across almost an acre of land, they will IMO understand exactly how much Mr. Kronk had to do with dispersing her remains.

Once the jury sees exactly where Caylee's little bones came to rest, scattered, dragged and strewn across almost an acre of land, they will IMO understand exactly how much Mr. Kronk had to do with dispersing her remains.

not sure i understand what you are saying. please help me understand

Hey LML. By the time Caylee was found, her little bones were scattered around almost an acre of land. I'll go find the grid map now. Essentially I am saying that, once the jury sees where exactly her tiny bones ended up, they won't even be able to conceive that Roy Kronk or anyone else placed her there shortly before her discovery (which is what JB implied in his opening statement).

ETA: Here is one link to the recovery site grid map:

http://m439.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/cayleecross/crimescenemap.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=crimescenemap.jpg

Hey LML. By the time Caylee was found, her little bones were scattered around almost an acre of land. I'll go find the grid map now. Essentially I am saying that, once the jury sees where exactly her tiny bones ended up, they won't even be able to conceive that Roy Kronk or anyone else placed her there shortly before her discovery (which is what JB implied in his opening statement).

ETA: Here is one link to the recovery site grid map:

http://m439.photobucket.com/albumvi...src=www&action=view&current=crimescenemap.jpg

god forbid any of us had to listen to how our loved ones ended up as decomp or scattered tiny bones. so sad and i hope cindy and george do not faint or throw up. perhaps the jurors who never heard much of the case will rush to vomit out of courtroom. will casey still be stonefaced or look on as if what a HUGE waste of that persons last meal as they get sick? omg- so sad- sad- sad! my tears are real- caseys are not

Roy Kronk was the meter reader for the Anthony's area in August when he spotted something that looked strange to him. He called the police THREE times and each time they came out and he was dismissed. THREE TIMES.

He was then reassigned to another area. He was sent back to the Anthony area as a substitute (or reassigned, doesn't really matter, he had a legitimate reason for being there) in December.

While on this route - he went into the woods for a potty break - and got a better look at the remains site. Whether it was already in plain site or he poked at the bag and the skull fell out, doesn't matter. He realized it WAS a skull and called his supervisor. His FOURTH reporting. It was Caylee Marie.

What JB has done is taken Caylee's Hero and made a mockery out of him. Well, tried to make a mockery out of him - he's actually shown the world that he/JB is as lowclass as they come. He is exactly the kind of lawyer, that lawyer jokes are about.

Caylee's Hero is what I will forever call Mr. Kronk. He persisted and found our Caylee and I will forever have him in my prayers and thoughts.

Does everyone remember Richard Jewel - Atlanta Olympics potential bombing that he was the one who found it, and then lambasted in the media for such as his personal life came out. They eventually found the correct person (young/good looking young man who was an anti-abortionist) but Mr. Jewel's life was destroyed by then.

Does everyone remember Richard Jewel - Atlanta Olympics potential bombing that he was the one who found it, and then lambasted in the media for such as his personal life came out. They eventually found the correct person (young/good looking young man who was an anti-abortionist) but Mr. Jewel's life was destroyed by then.

Instead of saying he was Kronked maybe it should be he was Jeweled.

This is the defense's teams way of saying all evidence found at the remains site is tainted and the jury should ignore it.
The biggest hurdle for me besides the lunacy in general is why would anyone find/place a body, ALERT the police (ala the August calls) with CONTACT information, and THEN say well I guess it's not time yet, scoop it back up and try again four months later????? Last time I checked, RK didn't live in caseyworld.
JB is just jumping on a facet of the case that could be construed as "conspiracy worthy." LE has exhausted this as they usually do b/c they knew what could happen in a trial and that will be proven.
The "boring" but real answer is just a LEO not doing his job (which he lost for this).
For JB to try and link the duct tape and location of the body in relation to the home(which are the most damning and I think the precise aim of this tactic) to Roy Kronk will require WAy too many hoops to jump through.
The law and logic usually coincide. Just not in some Defense attorney's brains.

This is the defense's teams way of saying all evidence found at the remains site is tainted and the jury should ignore it.
The biggest hurdle for me besides the lunacy in general is why would anyone find/place a body, ALERT the police (ala the August calls) with CONTACT information, and THEN say well I guess it's not time yet, scoop it back up and try again four months later????? Last time I checked, RK didn't live in caseyworld.
JB is just jumping on a facet of the case that could be construed as "conspiracy worthy." LE has exhausted this as they usually do b/c they knew what could happen in a trial and that will be proven.
The "boring" but real answer is just a LEO not doing his job (which he lost for this).
For JB to try and link the duct tape and location of the body in relation to the home(which are the most damning and I think the precise aim of this tactic) to Roy Kronk will require WAy too many hoops to jump through.
The law and logic usually coincide. Just not in some Defense attorney's brains.

JB had a decent theory until he brought RK into it. The RK thing takes a possible reasonable doubt story into pure fantasy land. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back