The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information #2

Discussion in 'LISK CLOSED General Discussion Threads' started by Sillybilly, Aug 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LindsayLohan6

LindsayLohan6 Former Member

Precious Dust POI is interesting because of the tweet by the founder of Animal NY. He may privy to some info from Brewer. And the fact that this POI's own brother retweeted the comment speaks volumes. If your dead brother was accused of being a serial killer would you retweet that claim? I only see two possibilities...1. It's ridiculous enough to be laughable and the brother got a kick out of it or 2. He knows its true and wants people to know the truth

2. deedee21

deedee21 Well-Known Member

His brother retweeted the comment. Do you know where the comment originated?

3. hawkshaw

hawkshaw Well-Known Member

The street all these characters seemed to be connected is a Higbie Lane, Babylon.

4. LindsayLohan6

LindsayLohan6 Former Member

Yea, i said in the first sentence. The tweet by the founder of Animalnewyork.com

5. bessie

bessie Verified Insider

Discussing other members, (and speculating about their identities and personal lives) is not allowed.

6. bessie

bessie Verified Insider

Note to all: Check the thread title before you post. Off topic posts will be removed or relocated to the appropriate thread.

ETA: This thread is closed. There are over 100 other LISK threads. Please scroll through the thread titles and find the one that best suits your comments. If you don't find one, send me a PM and tell me what's on your mind. I'll either direct you to an existing thread, or open a new one for you.

Thanks.

Bessie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.