The "sexting" revisited

I wonder how reliable the GPS data is. I have an Android also, and have a few applications that are location-based. Sometimes they can be off by a couple hundred meters or thousands of miles. I'm sure sometimes it's the application, but sometimes satellite communication is bad.

I think I posted about this here, but I also have an Android phone, and it has me across a big fat river and 10-30 miles away at times, and where my horse is boarded, never once shows my actual location.

I'm not sure how reliable any of that is, or how relevant to the case, except that where my phone shows me to be is not far from Sauvie Island, as the crow flies. Maybe 10 miles? It's super rural out there, on both sides of the Columbia. I saw someone posted analysis of cel towers out there and how it bumps you from one if another is overloaded.

I think from this, maybe it's not a perfect technology? But who knows, the data at the phone company may be different from the data we see on our little screens. Just makes me question though.

Weren't similiar messages sent to MFH lawnscaper? Wonder how long she knew him? I'm thinking TMH doesn't know too much and could care less about boundaries when it comes to her lustful wants being satisfied...
I'm sure some lust and need for attention is involved but I think this stuff is more about manipulation than anything else. She has agendas she needs carried out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back