The Sidebar - Harris Trial #2

Discussion in 'Cooper Harris' started by tlcya, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope4More

Hope4More Well-Known Member

I don't think there was any "escalation" either, though I surely do see why the State wanted to press that narrative.

Ross Harris hooked up with a college-aged woman to have her give him a BJ as early as 2012. So at least 2 years prior to Cooper's death he had already gone beyond just sexting. His initial contact with at least 2 of the 3 minors also dated back months, and iirc, the contact with one minor stretched back 2 years before Cooper's death.

Who knows if prostitutes were a "new thing, " but I somehow doubt it, and in any case, I don't see paying for sex (was it 3x's) as an escalation from sexting with minors.

We don't even know if RH was spending more time sexting in May or June than he had done in February or April 2014, or in November 2013, to choose previous months at random.

Start to finish, first day of the investigation on through the last day of trial, LE and the State have misrepresentated /taken out of context much of RH's online activities, everything from searches that were never made to twisting the definition of sexting to make their narrative work (Boring, closing: "RH was sexting at the intersection. ". Bull).

In doing the timeline for June 18 part of what struck me is how little his work day conformed to the State's portrayal of a man who sat there sexting all day - 6 women, or was it 36, doing little to nothing else, and most provocatively, sexting as Cooper died.

RH surely didn't seem to be much focused on work for long stretches, but neither was he sexting all day from what I can tell, and neither did he seem to be sexting in the AM before lunch.

Despite Frist's funky testimony on the point, Cooper was most likely dead well before RH seems to have begun sexting, after lunch, when he replied to a message sent by the woman who had given him that blowjob in 2012 , that she was horny.

2. Coldpizza

Coldpizza Retired WS Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.