The Sidebar - Harris Trial #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the clock.... 4:15 pm. We will know very soon since we haven't heard it will go late tonight.

From the photos of the car at the jury viewing, they were not so dark that someone couldn't see through them into the back seat. RH had hearing problems, but I haven't heard anything that would impair his vision. IMO.
Or his sense of smell but we know where that rabbit hole leads with people on here lol

Really cuz he's backed in and he just jumps out of the car and they drive off...it's not like they ever could see anything from their angle etc

Not only that, but he takes quite a while to jump out of their car. Not until the other guy walking by gets to his car.

That video is such bull crap. Jmo

Ross is guilty. Jmo.

He was just too honky dory while throwing those light bulbs in the drivers seat.

Imo.

He would have placed them in the passenger or back chair. Jmo.

Ross killed Cooper on purpose.

This has probably been discussed. Sorry if discussed before but
notice where he parked. He parked in a spot where nobody could park on one side of the car.

And way in back of lot to boot.

No court tomorrow if no verdict, right?

Maybe they are going through all the evidence.

Maybe simply indecision. Wanted to check and see if he could determine whether Cooper was dead. But then couldn't bear to look: "I was afraid what he might look like." Remember, he said that. Maybe he was super stressed about it and wanted to see if he could detect anything but chickened out when it came to actually looking. Knew that if he heard no crying, Cooper might be dead. If he heard crying and anyone was near, he could simply decide at that moment to "make the discovery", even though Cooper would live.

Criminals usually obsess about their act and want to know what's going on, who's around, what is happening with the body. Is there evidence left behind. Etc. They sometimes can't stop themselves from returning to the scene, or getting involved, despite the risk.

But this dude, "I was afraid of what he might look like." He wanted to know, He didn't want to "see".

The "I was afraid what he'd look like" only seems meaningful, imo, if one believes Leanna knew Ross killed Cooper on purpose. She doesn't believe that.

Imo RH was talking about the time between seeing Cooper as he turned right and pulling him out of the car; knowing immediately Cooper had to be dead, and having the worst possible thoughts of seeing what Cooper had suffered.

But Ross wouldn't necessarily know that - honestly, would he really risk it if he were intentionally in the process of murdering his son?

No way. I don't think so.

I say yes. The burning desire to know what was happening trumps any fear of them seeing what was happening. Especially because all he had to do was start screaming, "Oh my God! Cooper! He's in here!" If anyone noticed.

Since Ross was so quick to throw the light bulbs in.

Then why didn't he have his coworker wait for him ?

LOL listen to the times the prosecutor is saying. It's so far away it's hard to see him at the car anyway.

Nope. They are showing videos of him leaving work, and then walking out to his car and leaving. And they were discussing him leaving. His friends car is not there. he walks alone up to his car, gets in and drives away. Starts about minute 51-56.

Ok what if he really did do it by accident, but starts to realize it. He gets dropped off at the car to affirm his fear and then realizes it's too late...he has to just create a scene somewhere and plead he had no idea until that moment. So he technically could have had the opportunity to save him but makes a snap decision to let it go...possible ?

Only a sociopath, imo, could go back to sexting after lunch, and appear 100% normal then and for the rest of the day, if he "realized" at lunchtime what he'd done.

I do not believe RH is a sociopath.

The "I was afraid what he'd look like" only seems meaningful, imo, if one believes Leanna knew Ross killed Cooper on purpose. She doesn't believe that.

Imo RH was talking about the time between seeing Cooper as he turned right and pulling him out of the car; knowing immediately Cooper had to be dead, and having the worst possible thoughts of seeing what Cooper had suffered.

. Why? I don;t see how. She didn't say it, he did. Slip of the tongue.

I say yes. The burning desire to know what was happening trumps any fear of them seeing what was happening. Especially because all he had to do was start screaming, "Oh my God! Cooper! He's in here!" If anyone noticed.

If RH was the expert on hot car deaths you have asserted him to be, he'd have no reason to believe Cooper was alive at 12:45. ;)

Only a sociopath, imo, could go back to sexting after lunch, and appear 100% normal then and for the rest of the day, if he "realized" at lunchtime what he'd done.

I do not believe RH is a sociopath.

I think he is. Absolutely.

I imagine discussion about this is or something similar, has happened with the jury. T be a fly on the wall.

No way.

What if Cooper weren't deceased yet? Then his whole murder plan is foiled and on top of that he'll get prosecuted for child endangerment. And going to the car at lunch with friends leaves a trail of evidence - videos and 2 witnesses that would raise suspicion.

No way. Not the behavior of a man who knows his baby is in the car and is deliberately trying to kill him.

I totally agree.

How many times has a murderer or criminal come right back to the crime seen to watch things unfold.

That is why LE always checks who attends funerals and missing person prayer events. LE knows that curiosity kills the cat.

The one that comes to mind is the fire starter guy who burned a whole bunch of places down and he videotaped himself in one scene where a house is burning in the distance with LE around keeping people back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie