The Sidebar - Harris Trial #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be right.

Can you add why the conclusion could be that ? What is it about the lightbulb trip that would indicate the jury maybe looking at the Malice part?
They requested transcripts of the interrogation video which contains RH lying(by omission) about the lightbulb trip. Then today they requested the lightbulb trip video.
I'm thinking they were asking questions like - Why would he lie about the lightbulbs? Why did he make that trip to the car? To check on Cooper?

If they have already determined RH just plain forgot Cooper in the morning, no need to rewatch the lightbulb video.

The "I was afraid what he'd look like" only seems meaningful, imo, if one believes Leanna knew Ross killed Cooper on purpose. She doesn't believe that.

Imo RH was talking about the time between seeing Cooper as he turned right and pulling him out of the car; knowing immediately Cooper had to be dead, and having the worst possible thoughts of seeing what Cooper had suffered.
why? I think that's him actually being honest. After watching the vet video he had it in his mind how cooper would look. And we know he lies in his description to her as well. I see zero correlation

Since Ross was so quick to throw the light bulbs in.

Then why didn't he have his coworker wait for him ?

because his friends in the car worked at another location. Only Ross was at the Treehouse location. Instead of being dropped at the door, he was dropped off at his car.

[video=twitter;796826183711100928]https://twitter.com/courtchatter/status/796826183711100928[/video]

I have always thought that him stopping at the vehicle, ( lite bulbs as the excuse) was to do a check on Cooper's status. He was able to plan the out come from there. Jmo has it been testified to the TOD was reported on Cooper?

Ok suppose he wanted to kill his kid so he could be "child free" or get divorced or pursue a carefree life of sexting or pursue the hand of Ms Meadows or avoid paying for orthodontics in 10 years ....or whatever other crazy motive you might buy into - why would he do it in a way that will almost certainly get him arrested and likely convicted of a felony?

This would be a really stupid way to plan and carry out a murder if you were actually trying to get away with it.

I have always thought that him stopping at the vehicle, ( lite bulbs as the excuse) was to do a check on Cooper's status. He was able to plan the out come from there. Jmo has it been testified to the TOD was reported on Cooper?

Same here

Ok suppose he wanted to kill his kid so he could be "child free" or get divorced or pursue a carefree life of sexting or pursue the hand of Ms Meadows or avoid paying for orthodontics in 10 years ....or whatever other crazy motive you might buy into - why would he do it in a way that will almost certainly get him arrested and likely convicted of a felony?

This would be a really stupid way to plan and carry out a murder if you were actually trying to get away with it.

Because he thought he would get sympathy.

Since Ross was so quick to throw the light bulbs in.

Then why didn't he have his coworker wait for him ?
Which they could have because the guy that gets into his car can drive forward,..doesn't need to back out

If RH was the expert on hot car deaths you have asserted him to be, he'd have no reason to believe Cooper was alive at 12:45. ;)

Not true, the ME said parking under the tree means he could have still been alive at that point.

Because he thought he would get sympathy.

That would be a delusional belief. Parents who leave their kids in the car to die are usually pretty despised.

And I don't think the sympathy would be worth losing everything and going to prison in any event. Do you?

Cathy @courtchatter
31s
#RossHarris - Jury going home for the weekend. Tomorrow is Veteren's Day. Deliberations resume Monday. #hotcardeath

That would be a delusional belief. Parents who leave their kids in the car to die are usually pretty despised.

And I don't think the sympathy would be worth losing everything and going to prison in any event. Do you?

Well I think he was delusional and I don't think he ever thought he'd go to prison for it. One of the first things he said was that he could be an advocate for hot car deaths

It is okay. Rather the jury be sure, then make a rash decision. They are willing to take a long week end, think, rest and continue on Monday.

That is more then RH did for Cooper IMO...I wil not elaborate....just want justice

No way.

What if Cooper weren't deceased yet? Then his whole murde r plan is foiled and on top of that he'll get prosecuted for child endangerment. And going to the car at lunch with friends leaves a trail of evidence - videos and 2 witnesses that would raise suspicion.

No way. Not the behavior of a man who knows his baby is in the car and is deliberately trying to kill him.
He is purposely trying to not look in that car. Maybe he wants to be on the camera in his own twisted way cuz he thinks it shows himself being normal not realizing how crazy he actually appears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie