THE SPOTA TRIAL...assuming he goes to trial.

hawkshaw

Reaction score
You folks remember the last espisode of Seinfold where all the people with beefs with the 4 came to court to testify against the Seinfeld 4? I know some folks are expected to be there coming from far distant places just to watch him squirm.

The question is will he go to trial or plead out? Will he feign illness?

Hawkshaw, It is your mission, should you decide to accept it, to report back to us here who don't have the opportunity to go to his trial.

the ONLY thing I want you to tell me is that his deepest darkest secrets have been exposed for all to know and judge him harshly (i.e. Thailand ) and that Spota slumps down in his chair, falls off, and has a massive heart attack in front of you for you to witness and report back to me.

This message will self destruct in 30 seconds.

I hope the SOB lives to 150 years of age when you consider he should have never been born, One news report that bothers me is when reporters say Spota mentored Burke when it really was the other way around. I know that is hard to get your head around, but Burke is pure evil.

Burke Burke Burke - he has ALOTTA money and with that money
he has these really nice beautiful white teeth

NOT

The story would make for much better reading if the papers asked me for background information on the players. Each days reports could have a second column describing the witness. Ratman stories could run for a month.

I like the one about how he and "The Fatman" brought people into the cemeteries late at night and stood them outside of a next day burial and stuck a gun in their mouths. Everybody knows that one...........with the exception of IAB????

How about getting his subordinates together to search for his wife's boyfriend to rough him up in a local bar? He watched at a safe distance. Jimmy used to set up the burglaries for his little friends in Smithtown and hide in the bushes waiting to them to rob the houses.

Little Dave, who I guess is CW1 hooked up with a stock swindler. That is pretty much ground zero for when I came into the picture.

Will the star of the trial be there? Chris Loeb?
if so, maybe spota will take one look at chris
slump down in his chair, his eyes will roll back in his head,
his hands will clutch his tie and rip it off, and then he will
rip his shirt off = and gasp for air
and have a heart attack right there
and choke on his tongue

one can only hope

For those of you that know who I am and why I am here would know all of this could have been stopped in its tracks more than 10 years ago by doing their jobs back when I wrote to them.

Three letters to the US attorney at the EDNY, Burton Campbell were ignored without so much as a reply they received my complaint. I followed that up with a letter to the US Attorney's Mukasey and Holder demanding a reply. All anyone needed to do was to bring in the lying witnessed in my son in law's trial and they would have arrested this motley crew back then, and it was as easy as pie. Trust me these guys have squealed like stuffed pigs if given immunity by the FEDS. Those people are: Joseph Careccia, David Cipkin, Jake Feinberg, and Daniel Brosnan.

Careccia has been reported as dead as there is an obituary from Phoenix he is dead. I think it is all bogus because he knows there is a very dangerous guy that wants to kill him when he got out of jail. Jake Feinberg. He is dead from an apparent longtime abuse of opiods and Katimine.

Cipkin and Brosnan are still alive.

Andrew Cuomo, who was then NYSAG. He ignored my letter and when I called to ask if he was going to do anything about it I was told he never got it.. I him another one. He did nothing and sent me an unsigned letter from his office saying he had no jurisdiction.

NYS SIC - Useless. Former Gov. Paterson must have thought so because he eliminated that unit less than a year after my letters. They were only in business for 52 years before it was disbanded.

For those of you that know who I am and why I am here would know all of this could have been stopped in its tracks more than 10 years ago by doing their jobs back when I wrote to them.

Three letters to the US attorney at the EDNY, Burton Campbell were ignored without so much as a reply they received my complaint. I followed that up with a letter to the US Attorney's Mukasey and Holder demanding a reply. All anyone needed to do was to bring in the lying witnessed in my son in law's trial and they would have arrested this motley crew back then, and it was as easy as pie. Trust me these guys have squealed like stuffed pigs if given immunity by the FEDS. Those people are: Joseph Careccia, David Cipkin, Jake Feinberg, and Daniel Brosnan.

Careccia has been reported as dead as there is an obituary from Phoenix he is dead. I think it is all bogus because he knows there is a very dangerous guy that wants to kill him when he got out of jail. Jake Feinberg. He is dead from an apparent longtime abuse of opiods and Katimine.

Cipkin and Brosnan are still alive.

Andrew Cuomo, who was then NYSAG. He ignored my letter and when I called to ask if he was going to do anything about it I was told he never got it.. I him another one. He did nothing and sent me an unsigned letter from his office saying he had no jurisdiction.

NYS SIC - Useless. Former Gov. Paterson must have thought so because he eliminated that unit less than a year after my letters. They were only in business for 52 years before it was disbanded.

You don't understand reality. SPOTA was too POWERFUL and TOO WELL CONNECTED
to take him down.

Burke is gone, but the police out there are still dirtbags.
Spota is gone and Superman Sini is out there scrubbing the image of DA.
Duh.
NOTHING has changed.
I pray I get to hear that Spota was gasping for air when the truth of his deviant
ways goes public and he can do NOTHING to stop the press. He's a sadistic
aggressive predator who is not happy unless he is hurting someone.

I,m still trying to figure out why Newsday's top reporter would characterize the bag in Burke's car as 'ADULT *advertiser censored*' when *advertiser censored* would have been sufficient. ?

I,m still trying to figure out why Newsday's top reporter would characterize the bag in Burke's car as 'ADULT *advertiser censored*' when *advertiser censored* would have been sufficient. ?

Newsday can get sued for reporting the truth.
Everyone is afraid of Spota - cuz he has his dirty dogs doing his dirty work.
Trotta pointed out to everyone that Spota, McPartland et all illegally wiretapped the Feds
investigating the cops
Trotta pointed out that McPartland arrested Trotta's partner FBI AGENT - for NOTHING
just to shake him down on the Burke investigation.

Dirty - rotten and unethical
Spota is a deadly dangerous foe
and he will take down his enemies.

Does that answer it for you?

I showed up at the trial for an hour or so just to absorb it in. My impression came to be is it was like the last Seinfeld Episode. People popped in here and there and not many knew of each other. They were all victims of Spota. McPartland might be the biggest victim.....but he had no choice to be there. Not that McPartland needs any excuses for putting himself in this predicament.

Has jury been seated, yet? Keep posting... I'm following/reading!

oh my god oh my god Ratman is the government witness????????? oh my god Burke is SCREWED
hawk's feet must not be touching the ground. oh my god

Other than the US attorney not asking for the death penalty I thought it was great ! More later. I did watch most of Chief of Department Stuart Camerson's statement and I thought he was a credit to the SCPD. And you know how I throw around compliments about the SCPD.

Other than the US attorney not asking for the death penalty I thought it was great ! More later. I did watch most of Chief of Department Stuart Camerson's statement and I thought he was a credit to the SCPD. And you know how I throw around compliments about the SCPD.

You're a scream! Hahaha!

What Spota and Burke really were doing was to kill people on the 'installment plan'. When you put a career criminal in jail you are pretty much sending the guy back home for a visit. When you put innocent people in jail you not only kill them but their families, too.

What I can tell you good folks is for the couple of hours I spent there the lady who was questioning Chief Cameron was doing an excellent job by trying to form a picture of what really happened. I have been looking at Spota and Burke for most of 12 years now and pretty much know what they do, why they do it, and how they do it.

Spota was not Burke's mentor. It was the other way around and it started when Burke was 14. Kind of hard to accept but I am convinced it was true. Everyone knows that Burke ran the DA office.

She's not "the lady who was questioning Cameron"

she is a Federal Prosecutor -- have some respect will you?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back