The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if you were being stalked, wouldn't you change your garage codes.

Maybe she talked him into letting her in, talked more for the sexual stuff... all the while just hoping he would fall asleep.

I am thinking she would have known whether the roommate was there or not.
If she arrived before he left... she talked her way in. If he was gone... all the better.

I'm thinking TA kept his passwords on his computer in a file and she was aware of where they were and could access them from her computer or phone by logging on as him. Everything requires passwords today and keeping them where you know you can get quick access to them to change them in an emergency makes sense. And in today's world you can get access to your files through your phone. Jodi seemed to know a lot of his personal information considering they had been broken up for months.

I also don't understand why there is a belief he had "other" girlfriends. He was dating casually and it sounded as if none of them worked out after a few dates. That is not having a girlfriend. There was no one he was committed to, or no one who had been living with him or he was seeing on a regular basis. He was just trying to go on with his life and was free to do so. He was under no obligation, including Jodi who likes to show up in the middle of the night.

It is very difficult to tell someone who is determined to continue a relationship with you to go away. They just seem to not get it. I truly feel if TA is guilty of anything it's not reporting her to the police. I see no evidence of him being abusive. I think the "I dropped the camera...." came from the fact she did drop the camera and we have proof of it because it took pictures but TA was already mortally wounded. jmo

I never noticed how bad my sense of smell had become until I quit smoking. It took about three -four months before it came back. My sense of taste has also become much more enhanced. Maybe he was a smoker?

Also I've noticed people grow accustomed to the smells in their houses. Have you ever walked into someone's house and it reeks of animals?

I had a friend years ago that I was only able to visit once because her home was located far too close to a pig farm and I thought I was gonna die from the stench! I don't know how anyone could ever get used to that smell. She told me, after about 3 days ... She could no longer smell it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the possible clandestine photo session of TA in the shower was to intentionally provoke TA to become angry so that JA could use self defense as an excuse?

Maybe the possible clandestine photo session of TA in the shower was to intentionally provoke TA to become angry so that JA could use self defense as an excuse?

I would think then she would have went with that story first.

My question for a long time, too, Nana. I may have read somewhere that she waited tables (???) a while back, but I could have that info confused with someone else being on a waitstaff.

But she did buy gas, she rented the car, I guess she slept somewhere (g'parents??). But she had to eat & buy things from time to time. Same mystery with CA, altho I think the parents helped her out...

But yes, where did she receive any income or walking-around money?

Okay, lol, now I'm even MORE confused!

I thought she worked for PPL, same company as TA, and that is how they met?

And she also worked as a bartender?

As an aside......My ex BIL worked for PPL and not everyone can make a real living at it. It's kind of a pyramid thing, like Amway. You earn more based on recruiting more people to the company. My ex BIL kept his day job when he worked for PPL. Probably why JA also bartended?

If the room mate was in the house most of the 4 days...the smell would not be as obvious as if he'd left the house and came back in.

Perhaps he did smell something and racked it up to the plumbing system needing to be cleaned (septic system) Or the dog being uncared for and possibly urinating and deficating in the house.

He may just be a lazy dude, that doesn't really care much about the smell, cause it's not his house, he just rents there. It would be nice to see him testify to see what he says about it all.

Also I knew a man that had no sense of taste or smell.

I'm thinking TA kept his passwords on his computer in a file and she was aware of where they were and could access them from her computer or phone by logging on as him. Everything requires passwords today and keeping them where you know you can get quick access to them to change them in an emergency makes sense. And in today's world you can get access to your files through your phone. Jodi seemed to know a lot of his personal information considering they had been broken up for months.

I also don't understand why there is a belief he had "other" girlfriends. He was dating casually and it sounded as if none of them worked out after a few dates. That is not having a girlfriend. There was no one he was committed to, or no one who had been living with him or he was seeing on a regular basis. He was just trying to go on with his life and was free to do so. He was under no obligation, including Jodi who likes to show up in the middle of the night.

It is very difficult to tell someone who is determined to continue a relationship with you to go away. They just seem to not get it. I truly feel if TA is guilty of anything it's not reporting her to the police. I see no evidence of him being abusive. I think the "I dropped the camera...." came from the fact she did drop the camera and we have proof of it because it took pictures but TA was already mortally wounded. jmo

What about Mimi? I missed her testimony. Were they just casually dating?

IDK why I was thinking TA had fallen for her and was pretty serious.....was that more Jodi BS? Ugh, that woman and her cray cray!!!!

Okay, lol, now I'm even MORE confused!

I thought she worked for PPL, same company as TA, and that is how they met?

And she also worked as a bartender?

As an aside......My ex BIL worked for PPL and not everyone can make a real living at it. It's kind of a pyramid thing, like Amway. You earn more based on recruiting more people to the company. My ex BIL kept his day job when he worked for PPL. Probably why JA also bartended?

Yes.. and she was only recently recruited into PPL (which is a pyramid sort of a thing like amway..) so she didn't "work there" per se...

She worked at a mexican place (not sure if she was a hostess, a waitress, etc).. called Casa Ramos.

Yes.. and she was only recently recruited into PPL (which is a pyramid sort of a thing like amway..) so she didn't "work there" per se...

She worked at a mexican place (not sure if she was a hostess, a waitress, etc).. called Casa Ramos.

Was she ever even a bartender? I thought she was a waitress.

IDK why I was thinking TA had fallen for her and was pretty serious.....was that more Jodi BS? Ugh, that woman and her cray cray!!!!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

here is a link to day 1 audio. Mimi is after the opening statements. They seemed to be just friends... and Mimi didn't feel a "spark" with Travis. She was going on the Cancun trip as "friends".

I wouldn't even describe what they were doing as "dating" based on her testimony.. they did a lot of things in groups and went on one or two dates that didn't go anywhere else and she was honest with him that she didn't have feelings for him that way.

(this is my best paraphrase of her testimony lol)

Was she ever even a bartender? I thought she was a waitress.

heck, I don't even know if the place HAD a bar hahahaha.

The owner didn't testify so we don't know what she did only that she worked at Casa Ramos.. She could have bussed tables for all we know.

If the room mate was in the house most of the 4 days...the smell would not be as obvious as if he'd left the house and came back in.

Perhaps he did smell something and racked it up to the plumbing system needing to be cleaned (septic system) Or the dog being uncared for and possibly urinating and deficating in the house.

He may just be a lazy dude, that doesn't really care much about the smell, cause it's not his house, he just rents there. It would be nice to see him testify to see what he says about it all.

Also I knew a man that had no sense of taste or smell.

IDK, that whole smell thing bugs me ALOT.

I just keep thinking about Jeff Ashton (CA trial) asking if the odor of human decomp was unique and the answer was that nothing else smelled like that.

Plus, the friends entering the house noticed it immediately. I would think if the roommates left the house at all, even to get the mail, for instance, they would notice the odor upon returning.

I suppose there is no way to know how strong the odor was, :(, but I'd bet it was worse than some dirty dishes sitting in the sink.....it's puzzling.

Duct tape.
Could Right arm have been taped
to Left with tape connected behind his back?

IMO the way he is holding the peace sign it
appears that arm is retsrained somewhat
and he is only able to move his arm from below the elbow...

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...gen/derivatives/landscape_635/court-photo.jpg

Like this?
I can't upload the cropped picture for some reason.
It isn't x rated... just a locker room trick I guess.
But this guy has his his arms taped like I am talking about.
tumblr_lj2w9nXVDI1qgrlxao1_500.jpg

Its not the peace sign, which is made by showing the palm side of the first two fingers. He's showing the back of the the middle two fingers (btw, not easy to do).

Why isn't the dark wall showing in the space between his fingers? Duct tape? I'm not implying that this is important, just curious.

Mimi wasn't even interested in Travis in terms of dating. Travis liked her though (was she the one he made a special dessert for?). That must have absolutely steamed the obsessed Arias.

I wondered how his roommate didn't notice TA's dog unfed, unwatered and pooping all over for 5 days. I think it went unnoticed by him, a typical young and busy bachelor on the go who spent very little time at the house. He probably wasn't home a lot since we know he had both a job and a girlfriend. As social and busy as Travis appeared to be also, I would imagine the dog was at home alone a lot with many 'accidents' in the house. I noticed in some of the photos he had used crate to fence of his carpets from him and also read in a few of his friends blogs laughing about how Napoleon was always pooping in the house and on people's beds. That could have created quite a stench in the house after 5 days. Maybe the roommate just thought the smell was from the dog, if he noticed one at all.

heck, I don't even know if the place HAD a bar hahahaha.

The owner didn't testify so we don't know what she did only that she worked at Casa Ramos.. She could have bussed tables for all we know.

One of her co-workers did an interview. I assume she was a waitress as the co-worker asked the manager why they hired her. None of the customers in her section liked her service, and most of the staff thought she was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23