The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, with that, back to a question I posed the other night. And dovetailing with Nancy's show tonite which I'm watching now and her bizarre diary entries addressing him AFTER she's killed him, just what happens to all that obsessive energy after he's dead?
Is there a grieving or is it more a relief that she no longer has to feel that rejection/abandonment? She seems emotionally vacant to me most of the time. She's a cluster all right...of crazy. I'll just call it Cluster C.

BPD's are notorious for cutting themselves, and they also have a high incidence of suicide. They also partake in reckless behaviour (sex with strangers, drugs, alcohol, binge eating, binge shopping, etc.) when "triggered".
Of course, JA is in jail so most of the above behaviour will not happen. What will happen is that she almost always has to be in a relationship so that she "feels" something. I don't know if she has tendencies to be with women, but if she never has she might now while in jail surrounded by all women. :what:

Originally Posted by Justme84
That may have been another reason he was pushing for oral and anal

I know she said that, but I don't believe her. Not after what I saw!!!
Jmo

they sure had a big bottle of KY for something :waitasec:

An exclusive look at Jodi Arias' life behind bars

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...exclusive-look-at-jodi-arias-life-behind-bars

"She comes in here with a smile on her face. But I know she's hurting inside. But she can't show that to us because if she comes in here hurting, we're all going to be what's wrong. And she'd have to talk about it. And tell you what, if I was on trial for two weeks I wouldn't want to talk about it. I'd put on a fake smile and tell everybody I was perfectly fine. But she's not, she's hurting inside and there's nothing she can do about that," said Jenna Bounds, Jodi Arias' podmate.

Not sure if this has been posted yet here....
This was just on the FB page for The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis?ref=stream
I thought we could view it here too....also posted on media timeline page

I found that piece quite disturbing. Sympathetic to the murderer. Ugh.

That super big tub of lube is because they were having sex!
I've seen the pics of her naughty bits. Didn't appear she required lube. She probably could have hid a change of clothes in there.

Jodi wanted the appearance they actually had sex? Of course they did! He's naked, he's got lube laying next to him on the bed.

She deleted and tried to destroy the contents of that camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linda Linkless (my nickname for you),

I am making a note to myself not to drink any liquids when I read your posts. You are hilarious! :floorlaugh:

Aimee,
you say," I know she said they had sexual relations twice once when he bent her over the desk and then in bed?

P.S. Touched by your tribute to the now angel, Caylee.

BPD's are notorious for cutting themselves, and they also have a high incidence of suicide. They also partake in reckless behaviour (sex with strangers, drugs, alcohol, binge eating, binge shopping, etc.) when "triggered".
Of course, JA is in jail so most of the above behaviour will not happen. What will happen is that she almost always has to be in a relationship so that she "feels" something. I don't know if she has tendencies to be with women, but if she never has she might now while in jail surrounded by all women. :what:

See that's where I lean past BPD and more toward sociopathy. I've not seen anything regarding her cutting/suicide attempts (hallmark of BPD), etoh/drug abuse, yeah she ran to Ryan but I think that was part of her alibi as much as using it for pain relief...the "binging" I see is more about lots and lots of driving!

She just always seems so emotionally vacant or just a "one note". Sweet and vacant and inappropriate emotional tones.

I'd really like to see a Psych eval on this chick that was neutral.

Aimee,
you say," I know she said they had sexual relations twice once when he bent her over the desk and then in bed?

P.S. Touched by your tribute to the now angel, Caylee.

Oh I agree esp after seeing the "crime scene pics of that room" All tidy like how Travis liked it.

P.S. Thanks....I believe Caylee touched all hearts here.

EDITED TO ADD: This is my assumption based on things I see in the photo. I am not 100% sure the photo I am speaking of is at Travis's home. I should have stated this initially. By colors of the home, the sponge paint and white trim. And just from what I have read about him I could see him having these containers to make sure his pup had plenty of food and water if he was stuck away at work or many of the things he was out doing in his active life. Again take this with MOO and my own assumption...
(end of edit)

I just wanted to pop in here. I don't normally get caught up in enough time to be at the end since the forums are in a fast pace with this trial so I apologize if this seems out of place... :blush:

Multiple people have had concern over Napoleon, Travis's black pug. How he must have thrown a fit not being fed or watered in so many days and some again wonder about the roommates and why they didn't notice.

I don't have it right this moment but I'm trying to find it again, it's been on TV numerous times. It was the very last photo Travis took with one of his sisters. She didn't want the photo taken but he insisted and now she is so happy it was taken.

In that photo if you look to the left you can see his pup has two automatic feeders. For food and water. Both of them are nearly full and that's with Travis there. I have the exact same feeders and a dog about the same size as sweet Napoleon. It takes a loong time for her to run out of food and water. I usually rinse and fill it with fresh before that even happens.

It may mean nothing at all, maybe they were empty but I just wanted to toss it out for the ones who wondered about the food issue. I'm sure Napoleon was upset. Dogs have a sense of things, sense of when humans are sick and in pain, sense when something traumatic is going on and a sense of smell. His behavior may have shown distress smelling decomp much stronger then anyone else. Or becuase he was in the house when Travis was murdered, such truama and distress. I can only imagine how happy he was when a group of people he knew showed up.

I'm assuming you all saw this "death threats" video. Heck maybe I got it from here. I just saw it up in my browser and watched it now. The best part of this crazy video is Maureen Maher's reaction. Wish they'd show this nuttiness to the jury, taking them in a tour of Jodi's House of Lies.

Jodi Arias on threats received in Calif. jail - 48 Hours - CBS News

Katie, when I posted that link, there were several other vids to watch on that site. One of Jodi talking about the physical abuse she suffered at T's hand, and now I've listened to all of the remaining ones, but I don't believe it's in there.
Also on Maureen's FB page, she mentions that specific "extra footage", but I can't find it on her FB page anymore, either????????????
hmmmmmm

Katie, when I posted that link, there were several other vids to watch on that site. One of Jodi talking about the physical abuse she suffered at T's hand, and now I've listened to all of the remaining ones, but I don't believe it's in there.
Also on Maureen's FB page, she mentions that specific "extra footage", but I can't find it on her FB page anymore, either????????????
hmmmmmm

Thank you for finding those links! Mystery solved! :seeya:

also a high incidence of threatening suicide for attention and highly manipulative. had to do a training on personality disorders on Sat.....while one was spinning around me at work. That was fun. :eek:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I just wanted to pop in here. I don't normally get caught up in enough time to be at the end since the forums are in a fast pace with this trial so I apologize if this seems out of place... :blush:

Multiple people have had concern over Napoleon, Travis's black pug. How he must have thrown a fit not being fed or watered in so many days and some again wonder about the roommates and why they didn't notice.

I don't have it right this moment but I'm trying to find it again, it's been on TV numerous times. It was the very last photo Travis took with one of his sisters. She didn't want the photo taken but he insisted and now she is so happy it was taken.

In that photo if you look to the left you can see his pup has two automatic feeders. For food and water. Both of them are nearly full and that's with Travis there. I have the exact same feeders and a dog about the same size as sweet Napoleon. It takes a loong time for her to run out of food and water. I usually rinse and fill it with fresh before that even happens.

It may mean nothing at all, maybe they were empty but I just wanted to toss it out for the ones who wondered about the food issue. I'm sure Napoleon was upset. Dogs have a sense of things, sense of when humans are sick and in pain, sense when something traumatic is going on and a sense of smell. His behavior may have shown distress smelling decomp in the house much stronger then anyone else. Or becuase he was house in the house when Travis was murdered, such truama and distress. I can only imagine how happy he was when a group of people he knew showed up.

Yea and not sure if you all saw where in Travis's will he gave him to a friend and she posted updated pics on the FB page.

Also here is the pic you are referring to with his sister:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151312687943088&set=o.33785181856&type=3&theater

I'll look for it and post link. I just read it yesterday

here it is:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200212550861772&set=o.33785181856&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200212548461712&set=o.33785181856&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200212544941624&set=o.33785181856&type=3&theater

Several people have asked me about Napoleon lately so I thought I'd post a few pics. For those who don't know, Napoleon was Travis's dog. He loved and spoiled him like his was his child. Travis left Naps to me in his will and I am so happy that he did. Naps is the best little buddy ever!

I agree. Like he was drinking her Kool-Aid all up. He was just excited she spoke to him for 45 minutes :please:

Maybe he was just so psyched that he got in to the jail to get that footage that it spilled over to her. Not that he deserves any excuses...that was weirdly biased journalism. Rather, "journalism". I saw him in court the other day...he seemed normal, now I know he's got a weakness. :jail:

I'm assuming you all saw this "death threats" video. Heck maybe I got it from here. I just saw it up in my browser and watched it now. The best part of this crazy video is Maureen Maher's reaction. Wish they'd show this nuttiness to the jury, taking them in a tour of Jodi's House of Lies.

Jodi Arias on threats received in Calif. jail - 48 Hours - CBS News

Glad I finally watched this. Since when do a bunch of women in jail all gather together to read their against-the-rules notes that get passed secretly? Her lies are contradictions in themselves, or maybe jail is more fun than I thought.

Glad I finally watched this. Since when do a bunch of women in jail all gather together to read their against-the-rules notes that get passed secretly? Her lies are contradictions in themselves, or maybe jail is more fun than I thought.

It's like a kaleidoscope of lies. I wish in closings Martinez would just play a medley of Jodi's Greatest Hits for the jury.

No need to smear travis. He was having an illicit sexual relationship with someone whom he deemed to be "less than." It is what it is and, to his credit, he acknowledged that he was using her for sex against the tenets of his church.

But Jodi wanted to make sure his family and church and the world at large knew that he wasn't so pure. That's what I mean by smear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12