The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we sure that the dog feeder pic was taken at Travis's house?

No, I am not sure. The walls however have the same colors with the same sponge paint and white trim. If it is not his home, the inside looks very similar to his own and I apologize for making it sound like it was. Also, him wanting to take the photos with him I felt it was very possible they were at his house.

I really should have said I am not claiming it's his home it's just my assumption. My bad on that, I will make a note of it on my post if it will allow me to edit it.

No, I am not sure. The walls however have the same colors with the same sponge paint and white trim. If it is not his home, the inside looks very similar to his own and I apologize for making it sound like it was. Also, him wanting to take the photos with him I felt it was very possible they were at his house.

I really should have said I am not claiming it's his home it's just my assumption. My bad on that, I will make a note of it on my post if it will allow me to edit it.

No big deal! Really. I wasn't being critical of your post. I thought there was a good chance we did know for sure :)

Thank you! That is the photo I was speaking of.

And I am absolutely thrilled to see the poor little guy who lost his master, a pup who seemed to mean so much Travis ended up right where Travis wanted him to be. A little bit of heart warming in this terrible situation is very much appreciated.

I agree we need more positive thoughts now.I was happy to see it too last night

No big deal! Really. I wasn't being critical of your post. I thought there was a good chance we did know for sure :)

I appreciate you bringing that up. :)
I don't live in Arizona and don't know if many of the homes are painted the same way inside. I was looking at the photos of the house after the foreclosure and Travis had a lot of gold and orange sponge paint going on. Especially in the kitchen area.

Well, the more I listen to Melendez, the more confusing it is. I can see why y'all think he's saying all of the ones they're talking about were deleted -- but I dont think it's at all clear. His explanation about deleted vs. unallocated vs. overwritten is a mess, and I wonder if it's because Juan doesnt understand the technology and doesn't know the right questions to ask.

I have always thought that the accidental pics were not deleted, and I really didn't think Jodi even knew about them until Flores told her in her interrogation. She seemed surprised and taken aback when he told her that, and she changed her testimony accordingly.

If she knew they were there, it makes absolutely no sense that she would leave the camera and memory card there, so I don't get it.

I don't live in Arizona and don't know if many of the homes are painted the same way inside. I was looking at the photos of the house after the foreclosure and Travis had a lot of gold and orange sponge paint going on. Especially in the kitchen area.

Where did you find pics of house after foreclosure?

I guess it might be these? If not I found some:
http://s193.beta.photobucket.com/user/disneymom69/library/Travis Alexander

Well, the more I listen to Melendez, the more confusing it is. I can see why y'all think he's saying all of the ones they're talking about were deleted -- but I dont think it's at all clear. His explanation about deleted vs. unallocated vs. overwritten is a mess, and I wonder if it's because Juan doesnt understand the technology and doesn't know the right questions to ask.

I have always thought that the accidental pics were not deleted, and I really didn't think Jodi even knew about them until Flores told her in her interrogation. She seemed surprised and taken aback when he told her that, and she changed her testimony accordingly.

If she knew they were there, it makes absolutely no sense that she would leave the camera and memory card there, so I don't get it.

I went back and listened AGAIN (occasional insomniac!). Here's what I gather and where I gathered it from...

Listen at about 10:17'ish where the witness says he doesn't know what was in the pics that were not deleted. At that time, no photos have been handed to him or shown. He just has the camera and the memory stick. He says he doesn't know what any of the deleted pics were of.

He then goes on to testify only about the deleted photos (per Martinez's question which specifically refers to the three items "at the end"). In that testimony, the witness explains that in some cases only the thumbnail of a deleted item remained because, although the camera creates both a full size pic and a thumbnail, the full size pic may have been overwritten while the thumbnail was not. You can't overwrite the memory space of a non-deleted image, so it wouldn't make sense for him to refer to the full-sized photo as having been overwritten unless it was previously deleted. And the thumbnail separately remained b/c although it was deleted, it had not yet been overwritten. The testimony about this ends at about 14:13

That said, one should never have to listen to testimony three times to try and understand it. Idk if the jury had any questions for him, but they probably should have!

Are we sure that the dog feeder pic was taken at Travis's house?

I don't believe that pic was taken in Travis's house. He did not have a sliding glass door that looked out on any vegetation depicted in that pic with the dog feeders. IMO.

I am amazed that there are so many bids. I wouldn't want to have that in my house knowing that the hands that drew those images were also the hands that brutally attacked someone in the shower. I think I would have nightmares.

It is a shame that she couldn't have just been normal and walked away from a broken relationship. Heck, we have all been dumped, rejected, or used in our lives. Too bad she couldn't have just picked herself up and focused on what she did have..............a talent for drawing.

I do like his house. He had good taste in decorating. He seemed very tidy and neat. My house is a mismatched cluttery mess.

Sorry, just jumpin off your post here. I (IMO) think JA or TA deleted the earlier nudies......not thinking memory cards are similar to computer hard drives in that they retain a file for the pic (I don't know the correct term . Thumbnail ?

JA thinks the nudes are gone......pics are taken of TA.
JA knows (rather mistakenly) that she is not on the card anymore.

JA most likely did not know those final pics were taken.

moo moo moo moo moo

I don't believe that pic was taken in Travis's house. He did not have a sliding glass door that looked out on any vegetation depicted in that pic with the dog feeders. IMO.

The yard outback did look pretty sparse in the photobucket account I saw.

I'm going to look back at some pics to see If it matches other photos of his kitchen. I am curious about feeding and watering of Napoleon.

Since when does an abusive boyfriend use KY?? He doesn't care if sex hurts her if he is abusive!!

He may have been so smitten with her he thought she was the one. Then she turned into a jealous psycho and that ended that.

ITA, at least that is what it sounds like.

I'd be interested to know if TA was one of those guys who becomes quickly smitten and then just as quickly disillusioned, even with the non-psycho women.

It wouldn't be that unusual for someone who had to endure the kind of childhood he had to endure. :(. You know, looking for love and security and being disappointed?

Here we go, but who still uses KY? :twocents: note: that is rhetorical! I am surprised that the younger generation even knows of that brand! And where are these photos on threads as I am a late comer to the party, and guess I will start on the 28th viewing the trial. Assume televised on InSession? Is it being replayed daily during break, and why the break? TIA

Oh, I don't think it was that KY jelly. KY makes silicone based lubes now, like AstroGlide and such. That's what the bottle appeared to be.

Um, or so I've been told.

I know she said that, but I don't believe her. Not after what I saw!!!
Jmo

I'll believe Travis ... He called her a 3 hole wonder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member