The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #18 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have never heard the word...like me lol

tumescent

tu·mes·cent [too-mes-uhnt, tyoo-] Show IPA
adjective
swelling; slightly tumid.
exhibiting or affected with many ideas or emotions; teeming.
pompous and pretentious, especially in the use of language; bombastic.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/tumescent

Thank you. I shall try and use that word in a sentence when I am with hubby.

Tru TV isn't on my cable right now. Other channels are, but Tru TV says it's unavailable and to try later. :banghead:

I'm having tater tots for brunch. Bachelors are so good nutritionally. :innocent:

I am in the second row all the way to the wall- I moved to allow seats for friends and family behind Travis sisters- ill see if they want me elsewhere but here for now - some kind of big Latin hearing going on- illegals?

Hi. What color blouse would you have on? We will be watching for you. Be waiting for your posts.:seeya:

I am in the second row all the way to the wall- I moved to allow seats for friends and family behind Travis sisters- ill see if they want me elsewhere but here for now - some kind of big Latin hearing going on- illegals?

Thank you Katiecool for being our eyes and ears!!!

The phone sex tape has me bothered,,,and it goes back to the "letters from travis" ,,is there proof it is travis on that tape,,could it be searcy making it with jodi ? Even in 07-08 it was pretty easy to change your voice on a computer..i think if you cant prove 100% it is travis,,you have to put ja on the stand or it is hearsay

I know. Just making an observation about Travis taking care of things before and after death. Says a lot about a young man doesn't it? And maybe he knew to make a will due to PPL.

Gus on the other hand doesn't seem to follow his companies advice and have an attorney on retainer.
Bear in mind too Travis lost both parents very early in life which may have had an impact on his own view of mortality.

I don't know the causes or timeline for his mom's passing - though he went to live with his grandmother at 10 - but his dad died in a motorcycle accident when he was 16.

MOO

You can always zoom with a click.

Big pictures blow up the page and make refreshing the screen more difficult.

No big deal... just makes refreshing and posting easier for some posters.
BBM that would be your internet connection
What is your screen resolution? 800x600?

The phone sex tape has me bothered,,,and it goes back to the "letters from travis" ,,is there proof it is travis on that tape,,could it be searcy making it with jodi ? Even in 07-08 it was pretty easy to change your voice on a computer..i think if you cant prove 100% it is travis,,you have to put ja on the stand or it is hearsay

I would like to know who authenticated the accuracy of said "sex tape"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members