The State's Case against Brandon Scott Lavergne

yes. But, why did they not include his statements as a line item? I think those should be two separate line items. Wouldn't his affidavit be a separate document from the search warrant of his premises? like BSL?

I think they only have to submit the statements that they will be using in court as part of their case.

this is off topic sort of, but i'm new to this whole missing persons thing and the more i read the more SHOCKED I am for so many reasons. the thing that I am MOST shocked about is the very high number of rapists that are released to rape again and then kill afterwards. there are sooooo many of them. this one takes the cake - legally it is outrageous as he obviously left her for dead after cutting her arms off and throwing her off a 30 foot cliff! still, he only served 8 years. and then guess what, he killed a 30 something year old after his release!!!

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Singleton"]Lawrence Singleton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

i dont know if this has been mentioned yet, but in reference to the line item that refers to the April 20th date statements to AD. I checked the record today and there is an amendment filed to the major document that corrects the date to state May 20, 2012 statements made to AD. I didn't get a copy, but it's there if anyone would like to verify this and get a copy for the record here ay WS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back