The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by JBean, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In da Middle

In da Middle of everything

This is my opinion and it is probably somebody that could be watching. The parents have not been around during most of the drama so maybe somebody else....?

2. tiredblondy

tiredblondy Well-Known Member

:seeya: Hey guys did you spend all night here. LOL I see a lot of the same people here now that were here when I went to bed last night.

FYI at the end of the news report video on the first page it clearly states that the source was someone at the grocery store who gave this information to the news reporter and when LE was asked about it they had no comment.

Sooooo all the information came from the grocery store personnel right?

As far as I'm concerned DB could have been buying bannanas and peanut butter but she was at the grocery store without the baby and it happened before the baby went missing and had that info been given to LE for the timeline? That's all.

3. liz b.

liz b. Well-Known Member

Interesting, because he also said the exact same thing before,or immediately after he spoke to the two boys... Cannot find the link,but I know I saw it. I believe he has built a case...MOO

4. Kakidoll

Kakidoll Karma never forgets

I can't keep up on all the threads with this stupid head cold i have but....

Tying in the box wine/paperplates/napkins - sounds like an impromptu throwaway picnic possibly...
    COULD that tie into possible male older teen in neighborhood as unidentified male in video? I never heard the age of the teen they got DNA from. Are we talking 14 or are we talking 19 Big difference when talking about a 25 year old young mother.

MOO (which is stretched having Nyquil in system)

5. nadjatheresa

nadjatheresa Former Member

That's what I think as well. I believe LE is being very selective about what's being released to media, what's being filmed (like the staging and fence line search), and this is part of their strategy to shore up the case and rattle some witnesses, as you suggested.

6. curiousc

curiousc New Member

Exactly. If she were at home and put her kids to bed and then went and checked on Baby Lisa at 10:30 and then went to bed, what gaps are there? There shouldn't be any gaps.

I put the kids to bed, I cleaned up, I bathed, I went on my computer and then I got tired and went to bed. Easy right? I could certainly state my night each night without gaps.

7. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

We had a pillow fight around three this morning.

Then at dawn we went outside and toasted marshmallows around the campfire.

8. justbeachy

justbeachy Well-Known Member

Great. Now I want s'mores. :)

9. PlainJaneDoe

PlainJaneDoe Verified expert in neuroscience

Someone had suggested (p. 8 post 190) that wine and cough medicine could be fatal to Lisa. I noticed that RT51 (post 186, same pg) said that alcohol content in many boxed wines is lower than in many bottles. Can one of our nurses please comment on this?

10. tiredblondy

Wow I totally missed that, I don't need a reference but just curious-What two boys??? Was it the sons?

11. justbeachy

justbeachy Well-Known Member

Woofy...you're killing me. I finally figure out your username (and by "figure out" I mean that I cheated and you told me) and now there is something *under* it that I can't read?!?

Are you trying to torture me? :)

12. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

Guys............. the TEEN

There are many rumors out there about a TEEN.

WE do not know as of this minute if the Teen was a male or female. Very important point here.

13. tiredblondy

:floorlaugh: No one told me...I missed it! LOL! Hey you guys weren't waiting till

I left were you??????:waitasec:

14. liz b.

liz b. Well-Known Member

I'm fairly positive that Lisa's parents are watching each and every bit of coverage on this case...MOO They would see what we have seen. MOO

15. Pensfan

Pensfan Former Member

An overdose of dextromethorphan in cough syrup by itself can be fatal to adults and children. The FDA does not allow the bottles of adult cough syrup to be labeled with the dosage for infants. Some parents, sadly, just "guess" at the dosage and give it to their child anyway.

About seven percent of all drug-related emergency room visits in 2004 involved dextromethorphan, the hallucinogenic ingredient in cough syrups that teens seek, and 44 percent of those visits were about non-medical usages of that drug. It was also implicated in 14 percent of suicide attempts treated in ERs.
    http://www.teenoverthecounterdrugabuse.com/dextroamphetamine.html

Do you think I'm overly obsessed over the dangers of dextromethorphan now? ;) It is a dangerous substance!

It is found in these OTC meds:
    Robitussin DM
    Triaminic DM
    Rondec DM
    Benylin DM
    Drixoral
    St. Joseph Cough Suppressant
    Coricidin
    Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold and Cough
    NyQuil
    DayQuil
    TheraFlu
    Tylenol Cold
    Dimetapp DM

16. liz b.

liz b. Well-Known Member

Blondy, Yes, he said it in reference to talking to Deb and Jeremy's sons...Of course, he could just like the word " substantial " ? Doubt it,though...MOO

17. SarahW

SarahW Well-Known Member

The meaning of "with" is still unclear. The meaning of "unidentified" is also unclear. That might be no stranger. It could be relative, neighbor, Friend of a friend, "helpful" acquaintance, whatever, and "unidentified" by/to Fox reporters doesn't mean LE doesn't know the identity of the person.

18. housemouse

housemouse New Member

19. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Why would it take a week to get this video from the store if DB had told LE about this trip to the store the first time she gave her timeline?

20. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.