The surveillance video-**identified** man and the box of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure where to put this snip....

but here it is and we can move it where it applies if it needs moved

Wow. What's going on?? Neighbour crying, mom buying wine, unidentified man. Yikes

Is the neighbour where the teen lives?

It sounds like they were preparing for a party. Nobody buys paper plates and napkins to have an illicit, one on one, get together with another man.

It totally sounds like preparation for the party, but clearly she didn't claim that she had a party in her house that night. Was it preparation for some future party?

It sounds like they were preparing for a party. Nobody buys paper plates and napkins to have an illicit, one on one, get together with another man.

It depends on the ammount of paper plates. Sounds like a picinic to me.
I really hope it was a party though.

Do we know what time JI went to work?

First time posting....long-time lurker! I'm a KC local, so this case is really getting to me....

I can't remember where I heard it (sorry for no link), but I'm pretty sure it was a nat'l news outlet--thinking ABC--that said JI worked a 24-hour shift the day Baby Lisa disappeared. So that would mean he was NOT home when DB was at the store. If that's the case, who was with the kids? This may be a huge discrepancy that LE is now trying to pick apart in her story. :(

What gets me is the "unidentified man". You would think if it was Lisa's father, it would be easy for him and her to be like "oh, that was Jeremy with me" and he could back up her claims.

The fact that he's "unidentified" leads me to believe it's NOT Jeremy, and the mother isn't exactly being truthful or forthcoming on who it is.

Just my take on it.

I think that is what gets me. Like, you know they had to have told every minute of their day and night to LE 100 times. Yet, this video is uncovered by them finding a receipt and having to track it down. If she was just replacing paper plates with her husband why wouldn't that have been part of their timeline for the day?

There is nothing wrong with being at a store buying a box of wine or plates etc. What may be wrong is that LE had to find out through investigation that that was where Debra was that day. The way the info is coming out, (I may be wrong) is that LE learned of this today ? instead of days ago ?:waitasec:

I agree with you statement but we don't know if she told LE she went to the store or not . . . LE has not released WHAT she said to them.

I guess my issue is all of a sudden the MEDIA came out with this info & so many posters are all over the mom now. I have seen posts where Deborah is now accused of having an affair with the teenage boy neighbor/"babysitter".

IMHO, this is not WS behavior! We are victim-friendly & the parents are also victims until LE says so.

What gets me wondering is not that she was buying wine or with an unknown man, the fact the police are not answering questions on about this and they were going around asking neighbors who it was. Tells me for some reason the parents did not tell the police who it was.

Maybe her husband didn't know about it and she denied it if LE asked about it in front of him. Maybe he went to work earlier then he said he did. :waitasec:

amen doc.. who is the man... and why did she leave the house when, in her JP interview, she sated she was home while her kids and the neighbor's watched a "movie" in their room (which, she did not name the movie.. she said it by type though.. have to watch the video again but she said a fantasy move or some other adjective.. but I mean if you are seeing toy story again for the thousandth time or the incredibles don't you just name it.. yeah I am being nitpicky but also a mom as well) how can you be specific about the movie yet not???? strange... struck me as strange from when I heard it. MOO...

What gets me wondering is not that she was buying wine or with an unknown man, the fact the police are not answering questions about this and they were going around asking neighbors who it was. Tells me for some reason the parents did not tell the police who it was.
The dad probably doesn't know, and mom doesn't want him to find out.

Well....maybe. Keeps things nice and disposable for a couple, too, just the same as it does with several people. One can
always put the leftover plates and napkins in the cupboard without drawing spousal questions, and save them for next time.

Anyone have a link to the article where the neighbor says he was shown a picture and it was the guy from the park who also drove a red bike, who was the guy in the photo he was shown?

First time posting....long-time lurker! I'm a KC local, so this case is really getting to me....

I can't remember where I heard it (sorry for no link), but I'm pretty sure it was a nat'l news outlet--thinking ABC--that said JI worked a 24-hour shift the day Baby Lisa disappeared. So that would mean he was NOT home when DB was at the store. If that's the case, who was with the kids? This may be a huge discrepancy that LE is now trying to pick apart in her story. :(

Electricians work 24 hour shifts??

I've watched the video twice, I think they said the surveillance tape was from around 5pm

Thank you. I'm reading this in bed & my husband is sleeping so I couldn't watch the video now. I'm very worried what this news could mean for Lisa.

JMO

When LE tells us the significance, this will make more sense, but for now, it's hard to see how this constitutes a smoking gun.

Jeremy would have been home with the kids, and what, the guy took the wine home with HIM and later brought it over?

Plenty of people load up on something to drink to "entertain," but paper plates and napkins? That's one fastidious affair. It sounds more like replacing items used at the birthday party.

What makes this interesting is that she is with an unidentified man. In addition, it sounds like the information was not disclosed to LE by DB herself.

• LE found the receipt in the home
  • Requested store video and finds her buying wine and with an unidentified man
I agree it may be explainable and totally innocent, but not if she didn't tell LE when giving a recap of the hours leading up to Lisa's disappearance.

Thanks for posting and welcome to WS's. Thanks for sharing the local news, too!:wagon:

Hmm.....we wondered why cheating spouses would be on the "list" as individuals who might "disappear" a baby. I wonder if Jeremy made this suggestion to the police.

Hello and welcome to WS, aks9847. You picked an interesting evening for your first post!

Maybe her husband didn't know about it and she denied it if LE asked about it in front of him. Maybe he went to work earlier then he said he did. :waitasec:

I have never seen a report of the time JI is said to have left for work that night. Does anyone know? TIA.

Well....maybe. Keeps things nice and disposable for a couple, too, the same as it does with several people.

Its sounds a bit odd to me to be buying paper plates and napkins for a one to one love tryst. Much easier to wash up two plates, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288