The Texts Messages: Warning! Graphic SEXUALLY EXPLICIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still stunned after reading those messages. I thought the whole 'sexting' thing was over reaction to something more tame or something misconstrued. This definitely clears that up for me. It also makes me wonder if she was into online sex relationships with other people. Kaine stated that she was on the computer quite a bit. Doing what she did while texting someone is pretty out there to me and it seemed to have 'emerged' fairly easily from her in her texts so I wouldn't be surprised if there were others. JMO

Then, why haven't they charged her with Kyron's disappearance? Sorry, but women all over the country do this kind of thing all the time, and use pretty graphic language in phone calls, emails, and texts, it doesn't make them murderers. Terri may be one... but it's going to take a lot more than this to convict her.
I'm not defending her, because it IS wrong, and it DOES prove she is more concerned with her "needs" than anything else, but it does not prove anything regarding Kyron, or she would be in jail right now. LE has had these texts for months... nothing has been done about it.

I think the issue is that yes, people do naughty text all the time, but not when a child has been missing for a mere few weeks, and a husband has just taken a baby away from the home because there is a murder for hire plot and additional sexting taken from cell records.

I am fine - though I am not into reading about it - with what ever gets consenting adults going, so long as its safe, and no one gets hurt. Thing is, TH was not just a lonely or neglected or abandoned wife. The breakdown of her marriage was the revelation of the MFH plot, and all the cell phone records of inappropriate behavior...

IMO yes, people do this all the time, but not in these circumstances...doing it doesn't make one a murder, but if one is already suspected of planning a spouse's murder AND there is a child missing, well, it's something that someone involved in that would do....IMO.

Anyone else notice how she uses losing baby K as a reason for taking a "drive", when in reality she was going to see MC?

From text:
"I said i went 4 a drive. I was really upset that Kaine has (baby k) but doesn’t know what her favorite toy or blanket is"

Yeah, IMO that really shows she is distraught about losing custody of her daughter :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, Kyron is still out there missing....

And...

Remember her missing hour and a half the day Kyron went missing? Where was she? "Taking BabyK for a drive."

Pattern emerging?

I am wondering why they were released. Did Kaine and his attorney think that sentiment was going Terri's way about seeing the baby? Is Desquire here, or AZ. Lawyer? that is the only reason I can think of.

I really doubt this was a PR move. Seems like anything filed becomes public unless the judge has a specific reason to seal it. The press publishing this stuff is just a side effect of the normal legal process (I know I said I have no legal expertise but I'm pretty sure I've learned this).

Are these ALL of the text messages that TH sent to MC..and all the messages sent back?

Or just pieces of conversations?

IMO it reminds me of a young girl *trying* to keep a guy interested..."look at my boobies!", was she for REALZ? (Yes, I did mean to spell it that way) or just playing it up (wrong choice of words). I also agree with the person that stated that it sounded professional.

To me the whole case...says it all. We all listened to what LE has put out there from almost the beginning, they have told us they have "evidence & going to try this case", but some people do not buy that and I don't understand why? Now we have the gory texts; no it doesn't make her a murderer; but to me it goes to state-of-mind.

I am wondering why they were released. Did Kaine and his attorney think that sentiment was going Terri's way about seeing the baby? Is Desquire here, or AZ. Lawyer? that is the only reason I can think of.

I think they were released because he wanted to show exactly why he feels like he doesn't want Terri within 500 feet of that baby, and with good reason.

So she paints herself like this:
Imagine the
redhead with
halo and the
horns...and a
smile That's
me

DD in a Thong and hoses/golfballs just way over the top -- goes to STATE OF MIND, IMHO. So I respectfully disagree with the poster below who feels this is not relevant. If she is charged with a crime, it will be relevant. This behavior does justify her being looked at very closely. I know that several on this board have not had a few hours go by without thinking and pondering where is Kyron - much less someone who was his 'mom'?

I'm thankful we didn't see her 'body parts'.............
poor LE had to, bet they had atleast 1 good laugh!

Oh to have been a fly on the wall...can't you just hear the "WTH's" Knowing that they were looking for Kyron and seeing what they saw...you know they (LE) were just sick.:furious:
Poor Kaine, poor Desiree, poor sweet Kyron :cry:

Then, why haven't they charged her with Kyron's disappearance? Sorry, but women all over the country do this kind of thing all the time, and use pretty graphic language in phone calls, emails, and texts, it doesn't make them murderers. Terri may be one... but it's going to take a lot more than this to convict her.
I'm not defending her, because it IS wrong, and it DOES prove she is more concerned with her "needs" than anything else, but it does not prove anything regarding Kyron, or she would be in jail right now. LE has had these texts for months... nothing has been done about it.

They are building their case. Kaine asked the public to be patient. And he knows more than any of us sleuthers.

"Women all over the country do this kind of thing all the time."

Really?

When a child they cared for since birth is missing and may have been (if she were innocent) being abused by some pervert at that very moment? That's a time they want to fantasize with a stranger about sex?

Women all over the country have friends strutting around in their home, naked... in just a thong?

Women all over the country speak like this to men they have known only for days?

Women all over the country pay exorbitant amounts for an attorneys advice and then lie and sneak out in defiance of that advice?

This is a sick woman.

A sick woman whose stepson is missing, who cannot account for her time on that day, who failed lie detector tests, whose thong-wearing friend was missing from work on the day of the crime, whose Yard Guy told LE that she tried to hire him to kill her husband...and on it goes.

Women all over the country IMO...are NOT like Terri Horman! And Thank God!

And...

Remember her missing hour and a half the day Kyron went missing? Where was she? "Taking BabyK for a drive."

Pattern emerging?

ooooo NICE CATCH PUF! :highfive:

Adding these as an attachment so that we can always
find them, even if they somehow disappear from the net.

Attachments

• redacted-text-messages.PDF
    2.7 MB · Views: 74
I respectfully disagree. This is a spotlight on the main suspect. All of this is extremely relevant in trying to find Kyron. We are looking right into this person's being. This is extremely valuable information. As disgusting as it is.

I will agree with you that it is all very sad.
I agree it is sad.I just don't think all this is going to help find little Kyron.I just pray they are looking into other things and other suspects also.I do agree she needs help with this type of behavior.I see an addiction with her.She turns to sexual behavior to make her feel better while some turn to alcohol,drugs even food and other things.(I personally turn to food.Pizza hut).

IMO, it would be disturbing if Terri referenced Kyron while sexting. The sexts themselves?--not my cup of tea, but obviously what a lot of people are into. Sexting doesn't equate to mental/emotional/fill-in-the-blank problems. Having sex doesn't equate into any of those things, either. moo

Wow, how many people do I know of who've had a baby 9 months after a tragedy? It happens all the time--people don't stop having sex when in the midst of tragedy--in fact, I'd venture to say they have MORE sex...moo

Well this certainly qualifies for LE seeing/learning some things they wish they didn't I guess.

Things that won't help find Kyron, but still...

I agree it is sad.I just don't think all this is going to help find little Kyron.....

I agree. Texting one's hubby's friend about one's crotch, one's oral talents, one's friend's thong, one's favorite sexual position, and one's leaving a greasy spot on the couch in NO WAY help find a lost little boy...

She can't even pretend that she cared about a lost little boy, in light of this.

IMO, it would be disturbing if Terri referenced Kyron while sexting. The sexts themselves?--not my cup of tea, but obviously what a lot of people are into. Sexting doesn't equate to mental/emotional/fill-in-the-blank problems. Having sex doesn't equate into any of those things, either. moo

Wow, how many people do I know of who've had a baby 9 months after a tragedy? It happens all the time--people don't stop having sex when in the midst of tragedy--in fact, I'd venture to say they have MORE sex...moo

In a vacuum, no, sexting is no big deal, and if it's a form of cheating, then it's between a husband and a wife to sort out... which Kaine is doing through family court.

But we're not considering these texts in a vacuum. In context, considering these texts were sent shortly after an INNOCENT CHILD went missing and the texter was the LAST PERSON TO SEE HIM... the "people do it every day" argument holds no water.

Just for accuracy...I don't think she was saying DeDe was wearing a thong. My take is that Terri was saying that DeDe was there and that Terri was wearing the thong, she said it obviously to try to turn MC on.

Has there been any info on steroid use by Terri? Some of the side effects are increased libido, decreased inhibition and aggressiveness.

She is over the top with this.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members