The Texts Messages: Warning! Graphic SEXUALLY EXPLICIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember how we all were disecting the statements from LE about how they had discovered disturbing things they wished they hadn't in the course of the investigation.

Well what little I read before stopping when it got all nasty, all I can say it I think I know now what they were referring to and I feel that way as well.

I think their level of disgust is much higher than what was in those sexts, or at least I hope so. LE may have been as shocked as we are to see that TH was showing no concern for Kyron, and combine it with the discovery of the MFH plot and you have lots of reasons to focus on her as someone that is most likely to have done something to him.

But, but, but.....how does this connect to Kyron going missing? She's not expressing worry about money, where she'll live, or everyone hating her. MC even throws out the rough article about her and asks if she's ok. All she seems to want is a friend with benefits, IMO. Yes, she comes across as what I imagine a phone sex operator would be. There's more to this than meets the eye, I'm afraid, and I still can't quite get off the fence.

Also a good point.
It would raise a pretty interesting legal questions around consent to the recording, whether such a consent can be implied when most cell phone record text data, whether one can have a reasonable expectation os privacy on a family plan phone, etc. So let's hope that's not the case or else the admissibility of the transcript itself will consume weeks of legal wrangling.

I absolutely agree. Will be very interesting to read the judges ruling on many of the grey areas surrounding this case.

Thanks again for your awesome input and knowledge.

Sadly I have to go to 'werk' again. But....breaking it all down, these messages, even if nothing else was confirmed (about her character or lack thereof, her flippant replies about her attorney and the amount of money just blows (bad choice of word there) me away. I know people who would never admit that stuff like these texts even exist....they are prim, they are older or sheltered or whatever...I don't care if TH swung from the light fixtures with her hair as her base it just shows a side of her that seemingly does not care...not about Kyron, not about Kaine, not about anybody but her own needs....even if she did not harm him it is fairly clear to me that she is not sad the little guy is gone....that is what hits my gut the hardest. That she seemingly just does not care. So it has not changed my opinion of her at all as she has struck me as different from the get go but I sooooo wanted her to care about Kyron....FGS he is a little boy and he is loved.

:waitasec:

Could the things that Staton said would surprise us and we'd talk about later, be related to having an alcoholic raising the kids?

:waitasec:

Could the things that Staton said would surprise us and we'd talk about later, be related to having an alcoholic raising the kids?

I doubt it. Alcoholics have been raising kids for generations. I think the sexting and the fact that a seemingly innocuous TEACHER and housewife could dupe a whole community (and even her close friends), is the surprising part. Really, if I had seen Terri walking in a store or what-have-you, I wouldn't think in a MILLION years she would be a deviant in any way. Many people have compared her to Scott Peterson, and I think it is a fitting comparison. Two seemingly normal, average, everyday people who are just WRONG in the head but blend in just fine.

Ok....let me get this straight...

...So while Kyron's family is scared to death that they'll never see him ever again, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, whining that she'll never "get any ever again".

...So while Kyron's family and friends are praying to God for the strength to get out of bed each day, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, telling him that she can outbench him and that she's stronger than him.

...So while the world looks at Kyron's beautiful smile in all his photos, praying to God that he comes home, Terri is texting a man, telling him "Imagine the redhead with the halo and the horns...and a smile. That's me."

...So while Desiree is in the media saying "I can remember what I ate that day, how can she not remember what she did that day?", Terri is texting a man she barely knows, telling him that she's eating nutterbutter bites.

...So while Desiree and Kaine are giving a list of Kyron's likes and dislikes, allergies, etc., Terri is texting a man she barely knows, telling him that she likes mushrooms and they need to cook Italian food together. "Good times."

...So while Kaine is answering media questions about Terri's DUI and drinking habits, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, telling him that he's lucky he's not there, because "Dede gave me a drink about an hour ago."

...So while the world watches with growing anxiety as time passes and Kyron isn't found, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, telling him to "watch yrself or you might find out" how "fun" she is.

...So while LE has painstakingly assembled a replica of what Kyron was wearing the last time he was seen, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, telling him that she's wearing underwear and a tank top to bed...and to "think about that".

...So while detectives have passed out fliers with Terri's picture on it, trying to solicit leads regarding her missing stepson's whereabouts, Terri is sending pictures of herself masturbating to a man she barely knows.

...So while search and rescue crews were out in the elements, becoming wet, cold, tired and frustrated, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, telling him to lick her wet fingers.

...So while Kaine and Desiree are all over the airwaves, asking for their son back, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, asking to give him oral sex.

...So while Kaine and Desiree are on the airwaves, telling their missing son that they love him, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, telling him that she "loves the c*ck". (sorry, her words, not mine)

...So while LE is discussing Terri's June 4th timeline and the "missing minutes" at length, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, telling him to just give her "15min and i will make you moan. R U getting hor*ney yet? I want u so bad."

...So while Kaine is crouched on the dirty ground, reading letters and notes from Kyron's Wall of Hope, crying like a baby, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, saying "you said dirty...<insert Beavis laugh>.

...AND THE KICKER....

...So while Kyron's family is completely distraught over their son's disappearance, wondering where he is, if he is safe, hoping and praying for his safe return, Terri Moulton Horman texts a man she barely knows and says "I hope u and I are in a good place." and "I was worried about u."

Enough said, IMO.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Excellent summarization and comparison!
I can't even find the words to describe just how revolting I believe this woman to be...disgusting, revolting, repulsive, loathsome...none of those even come close to adequately describing what I think of her.

Why can't there be a "bombshell/breaking news" about Kyron?

I don't care about any twisted sexual behavior or divorces. I think Kaine will get his divorce and full custody soon enough, but I don't have any confidence it will do anything toward finding Kyron or at least, knowing what happened to him.

If LE can't interrogate Terri, and if they have no other suspects...this could be a standoff forever.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Excellent summarization and comparison!
I can't even find the words to describe just how revolting I believe this woman to be...disgusting, revolting, repulsive, loathsome...none of those even come close to adequately describing what I think of her.

I agree totally. And I would really like to know what MC said in the lengthy letter he was writing Kaine?!?!

Also a good point.
It would raise a pretty interesting legal questions around consent to the recording, whether such a consent can be implied when most cell phone record text data, whether one can have a reasonable expectation os privacy on a family plan phone, etc. So let's hope that's not the case or else the admissibility of the transcript itself will consume weeks of legal wrangling.

Oregon is a one party state according to the web.
And it was my understanding that if you are leaving something that you know is being recorded, a voicemail or a text message, that would meet the requirement even in a two party state?

Why can't there be a "bombshell/breaking news" about Kyron?

I don't care about any twisted sexual behavior or divorces. I think Kaine will get his divorce and full custody soon enough, but I don't have any confidence it will do anything toward finding Kyron or at least, knowing what happened to him.

If LE can't interrogate Terri, and if they have no other suspects...this could be a standoff forever.

Well, the twisted behavior after a child she helped raise went missing is alarming, she knew her phone was being monitored, yet she chose to take a picture of herself masturbating, KNOWING that LE and who knows who else would see it. She is sadistic and twisted and the last known person with Kyron. It is alarming and horrifying. It has EVERYTHING to do with Kyron. What this piece of work is capable of.... telling some guy hes toast and guys dont hit on her because they know she can bench press them- something is very, very wrong with her.

I think Terri meant for Kaine to know about this relationship. I think she knew Michael Cook was a friend of Kaine's and in contact with him. I think it is possible she approached this man this way to retaliate against Kaine for leaving her. She may have chased him for all the reasons that have been suggested, but she knew Kaine might find out. I think she hoped he WOULD find out.

Well, the twisted behavior after a child she helped raise went missing is alarming, she knew her phone was being monitored, yet she chose to take a picture of herself masturbating, KNOWING that LE and who knows who else would see it. She is sadistic and twisted and the last known person with Kyron. It is alarming and horrifying. It has EVERYTHING to do with Kyron. What this piece of work is capable of.... telling some guy hes toast and guys dont hit on her because they know she can bench press them- something is very, very wrong with her.

But LE has known all this for months...so apparently it is not anything that can help get her charged...

But LE has known all this for months...so apparently it is not anything that can help get her charged...

Oh, she is going to get charged, bet on that. This isn't a cold case and she isn't out of the woods at all yet, I think when this is all said and done this is going to have the horror and fear element that Sandra Cantus case had.

jmo

And, if the first few days of sexting were on TH's original (not bat) phone, as some here have suggested, and those phones were under Kaine's phone plan (since TH didn't have her own income), Kaine could have easily requested a copy of the transcripts all by himself. ;)

Your post just jolted my memory that Terri's "original" phone did not get service at her home. That was one of the original reasons given for all the "bat phones". Terri could not have texted Michael from her droid(verizon wireless) phone. She was using a "clean" phone and thought She was safe because Michael's phone had not been "flashed" by police. I think those texts came from Michael to Kaine and LE.

Jmo

I can respect that.But... what does this little baby girl want?I remember my mother was taken away from me at the age she is now.I wanted my mommy and I remember that young trying to find her and she was gone and I asked every one if they were my mommy untill someone said they were.What does this sweet little girl want?

Children should not get everything they want or ask for. Many things, including parents, are deadly to children.

Ok....let me get this straight...

...So while Kyron's family is scared to death that they'll never see him ever again, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, whining that she'll never "get any ever again".

...So while Kyron's family and friends are praying to God for the strength to get out of bed each day, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, telling him that she can outbench him and that she's stronger than him.

...So while the world looks at Kyron's beautiful smile in all his photos, praying to God that he comes home, Terri is texting a man, telling him "Imagine the redhead with the halo and the horns...and a smile. That's me."

...So while Desiree is in the media saying "I can remember what I ate that day, how can she not remember what she did that day?", Terri is texting a man she barely knows, telling him that she's eating nutterbutter bites.

...So while Desiree and Kaine are giving a list of Kyron's likes and dislikes, allergies, etc., Terri is texting a man she barely knows, telling him that she likes mushrooms and they need to cook Italian food together. "Good times."

...So while Kaine is answering media questions about Terri's DUI and drinking habits, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, telling him that he's lucky he's not there, because "Dede gave me a drink about an hour ago."

...So while the world watches with growing anxiety as time passes and Kyron isn't found, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, telling him to "watch yrself or you might find out" how "fun" she is.

...So while LE has painstakingly assembled a replica of what Kyron was wearing the last time he was seen, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, telling him that she's wearing underwear and a tank top to bed...and to "think about that".

...So while detectives have passed out fliers with Terri's picture on it, trying to solicit leads regarding her missing stepson's whereabouts, Terri is sending pictures of herself masturbating to a man she barely knows.

...So while search and rescue crews were out in the elements, becoming wet, cold, tired and frustrated, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, telling him to lick her wet fingers.

...So while Kaine and Desiree are all over the airwaves, asking for their son back, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, asking to give him oral sex.

...So while Kaine and Desiree are on the airwaves, telling their missing son that they love him, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, telling him that she "loves the c*ck". (sorry, her words, not mine)

...So while LE is discussing Terri's June 4th timeline and the "missing minutes" at length, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, telling him to just give her "15min and i will make you moan. R U getting hor*ney yet? I want u so bad."

...So while Kaine is crouched on the dirty ground, reading letters and notes from Kyron's Wall of Hope, crying like a baby, Terri is texting a man she barely knows, saying "you said dirty...<insert Beavis laugh>.

...AND THE KICKER....

...So while Kyron's family is completely distraught over their son's disappearance, wondering where he is, if he is safe, hoping and praying for his safe return, Terri Moulton Horman texts a man she barely knows and says "I hope u and I are in a good place." and "I was worried about u."

Enough said, IMO.

Thank you wasn't enough! Fabulous post!

And, if the first few days of sexting were on TH's original (not bat) phone, as some here have suggested, and those phones were under Kaine's phone plan (since TH didn't have her own income), Kaine could have easily requested a copy of the transcripts all by himself. ;)

BBM - That was my initial thought as well, that perhaps obtained these from his own phone records since the account is/was probably in his name.

But when looking at the transcript - I believe the transcript would come from the "sent" from phone number - and based on that, these would be from MCs phone records.

I read the "texts" and I haven't fallen over in a faint. Quite honestly, I do not care what anyone writes (supposedly in confidence to another consenting adult). I hear and see worse on tv ads, especially the one with the guy in the santa suit, spouting off about a product that either makes him "bigger" or makes it "last longer", or allows him to "get it up" at all. When I hear on tv garbage about a sack full of (I forget the cute play on words), and the smarmy voice saying, "the gift that keeps on giving", pardon me if TMH doesn't upset me at all.

I've read it all before on the internet and I'll bet a lot of other have too. Sex talk may not make you eligible for cannonization, but it doesn't make you a candidate for the electric chair either. I believe the whole thing is irrelevant to Kyron's disappearance, just another "smear" by someone good at PR.

My opinion only

BBM - That was my initial thought as well, that perhaps obtained these from his own phone records since the account is/was probably in his name.

But when looking at the transcript - I believe the transcript would come from the "sent" from phone number - and based on that, these would be from MCs phone records.

As Trt recently reminded us upthread: Your post just jolted my memory that Terri's "original" phone did not get service at her home. That was one of the original reasons given for all the "bat phones". Terri could not have texted Michael from her droid(verizon wireless) phone. She was using a "clean" phone and thought She was safe because Michael's phone had not been "flashed" by police. I think those texts came from Michael to Kaine and LE.

Jmo

----------------

So, I am now inclined to believe you are correct and the transcripts were made available from MC's phone log as opposed to TH's. This further explains why MC was available at the last court date.

I must say, I have really enjoyed todays discussion despite the sad circumstances. There are really a bunch of inciteful and talented thinkers here at WS. Kudos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member