The Texts Messages: Warning! Graphic SEXUALLY EXPLICIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't that a joke on his part?

Yeah, I thought Kaine said him and MC have not talked since highschool, and there was one time where they attempted to get together, that failed ( more or less stating that him and MC are NOT friends)... :waitasec:

So, now are are to believe there is a relationship between the two and Kaine lied about it?

Then, why haven't they charged her with Kyron's disappearance? Sorry, but women all over the country do this kind of thing all the time, and use pretty graphic language in phone calls, emails, and texts, it doesn't make them murderers. Terri may be one... but it's going to take a lot more than this to convict her.
I'm not defending her, because it IS wrong, and it DOES prove she is more concerned with her "needs" than anything else, but it does not prove anything regarding Kyron, or she would be in jail right now. LE has had these texts for months... nothing has been done about it.
TxLady, we don't know what LE is doing behind the scenes concerning the eventual arrest of Terri Horman for the murder of Kyron.

I believe that they are working hard and I believe that Terri is responsible for Kyron's most probable death, and the cover-up afterwards.

MY OPINIONS

What does this mean...in a discussion about lawyers fees and sex:

"Money. Yeah.

A discussion w/u and the girls manana. Kerry has a good idea."

What good idea does Kerry have about money that might involve MC?

What were Terri and her friends doing that involved "money?" Is this what Desiree meant when she said Kaine "saw it all?" Did J have to leave Terri's home and was Kyron made to vanish to protect Terri's business enterprise that just might be underwriting her attorney's bill?

I'm prepared to get flamed for this but Kerry SR and MC were both in the group of firends that were heavily involved in getting out Kyron flyers, t-shirts, etc. and raising money for the searches. Given that, is it possible that maybe Terri was still involved in the find-Kyron efforts and that in other texts that were not included in this transcript she actually was discussing Kyron and working to find him? Is it possible that Kerry - an Intel marketing person - had some good idea for fundraising or publicity to aid the search for Kyron and that's what Terri wanted people to get together to discuss?

I'm prepared to get flamed for this but Kerry SR and MC were both in the group of firends that were heavily involved in getting out Kyron flyers, t-shirts, etc. and raising money for the searches. Given that, is it possible that maybe Terri was still involved in the find-Kyron efforts and that in other texts that were not included in this transcript she actually was discussing Kyron and working to find him? Is it possible that Kerry - an Intel marketing person - had some good idea for fundraising or publicity to aid the search for Kyron and that's what Terri wanted people to get together to discuss?

They might have but I don't think so. The message about it was in response to MC asking how Terri was going to pay Houze.

Well, Yes that's what I was thinking too but NOT for searches, the plan may have been to fund Terri's expensive lawyer. JMO folks!

ETA: If in fact, that was the plan, I'm burning up :furious: ...I was one of those who contacted KSR in the early days of the search offering to help and to contribute to the fund.

Another case of "context is everything."

First of all, she didn't even mention Kyron's name or the search for Kyron in any of her messages.

Now the context:

Terri: We need to armwrestle

MC: Why? So I can lose? Hey, on a side note, the news channels all just announced that you've got Stephen Houze! That's awesome! (it's in the news so I figured I could text it)

Terri: Yep. We'll give it a shot next time u r here. Meanwhile just know that I can take u down. I won't hurt u tho

MC: Oh whew...that's good to know :)

Terri: Yep. Guess how much he costs?

MC: Zillions?

Terri: JK. I will pin u down and sit on u.

Terri: 350K

MC: My friend Kelly said he would probably be expensive.

MC: Yes please :')

Terri: U got it. I take it u are attracted to me?

MC: No not at all

Terri: OK. I didn't want to ravish u are anything. Insert evil grin with latex. Whoops. Said that outloud...

MC: Holy **** $350K?!?! What does that cover? And how does he expect you to pay?

MC: OK maybe I like u a little...

Terri: Money. Yeah. A discussion w/u and the girls manana. kerry has a good idea

Terri: If you didn't have yr son 2nite I would show u what I think of u.

MC: OK cool. It better be a *advertiser censored*king AWESOME idea

MC: Tease!

Terri: It is. I may havd to clear it w/the boss

MC: "the boss"?

Terri: No. I follow thru. Try me.

Terri: Steve aka lawyer extrordainairre

MC: Wow... I thought u might be kinda fun :')

MC: Ah yes

And back to sexting....

Respectfully, is there anything anywhere in those texts...that indicate that Kyron is seriously on Terri's mind? This exchange concerns her attorneys fees..."money." It is that topic that spurs her thinking that they need to discuss something the next day.

One might imagine all sorts of things people might gather to discuss. Is it your experience as an attorney that a grieving parent would have to discuss with HER ATTORNEY...that she wants to engage in further fund-raising efforts to find her child? Would someone need to run something like that past her lawyer?

Why?

Just read them and....well...she's being a bit inappropriate in a decent time...but considering what was going on AT that time? She is screaming for mental help. Imo.

Another case of "context is everything."

First of all, she didn't even mention Kyron's name or the search for Kyron in any of her messages.

Now the context:

Terri: We need to armwrestle

MC: Why? So I can lose? Hey, on a side note, the news channels all just announced that you've got Stephen Houze! That's awesome! (it's in the news so I figured I could text it)

Terri: Yep. We'll give it a shot next time u r here. Meanwhile just know that I can take u down. I won't hurt u tho

MC: Oh whew...that's good to know :)

Terri: Yep. Guess how much he costs?

MC: Zillions?

Terri: JK. I will pin u down and sit on u.

Terri: 350K

MC: My friend Kelly said he would probably be expensive.

MC: Yes please :')

Terri: U got it. I take it u are attracted to me?

MC: No not at all

Terri: OK. I didn't want to ravish u are anything. Insert evil grin with latex. Whoops. Said that outloud...

MC: Holy **** $350K?!?! What does that cover? And how does he expect you to pay?

MC: OK maybe I like u a little...

Terri: Money. Yeah. A discussion w/u and the girls manana. kerry has a good idea

Terri: If you didn't have yr son 2nite I would show u what I think of u.

MC: Tease!

Terri: It is. I may havd to clear it w/the boss

MC: "the boss"?

Terri: No. I follow thru. Try me.

Terri: Steve aka lawyer extrordainairre

MC: Wow... I thought u might be kinda fun :')

MC: Ah yes

And back to sexting....

Thanks for that with the bolding and line breaks. When I first read thru the sexting, I had trouble figuring out who was saying what to who, but it soon became obvious that TH was the aggressor in this situation. Even when the guy tries to change the subject to money, her lawyer, etc, she drags it right back down again to how she will sit on him.

To me these texts totally show her frame of mind - all about "memememe" when everyone else including total strangers like us were so worried about where Kyron was. TH shows her true self here, as someone who cares only about her own gratification. It's sad, because she seems so desperate for attention. IMO, she doesn't appear to care anything about any of her children here. It doesn't just show her as immature, but as having something very wrong somewhere in her soul.

I'm still mulling over the last idea...to see if I have missed some important aspect.

Somehow in between munching on cookies, taking photos of her usually unseen body parts, discussing her many and quite varied talents (cooking, bench pressing, and ummm other things) and sexting the time away...I cannot quite conceive of the concept that Terri is simultaneously planning a fund-raiser for Kyron.

I just can't seriously consider that Terri can handle all that multi-tasking.

Indeed, Mr. Cooke...which makes me wonder if terri's parents re-fi really is the source, or the only source, of Houze's fee. Can't wait to hear about Kerri's "*advertiser censored*king AWESOME" idea at the suit money hearing.

Are you thinking that Kaine's attorney deliberately deleted some texts to alter the meaning of the exchanges? Wouldn't that be unethical? Would there not be professional consequences..or in your experience, is that done all the time as standard practice by attorneys?

That would seem highly unethical to me if these exchanges have deliberately been edited to deceive.

Edited to ask...and wouldn't Terri's attorneys be all over that to undercut his lawyer's credibility?

Editing the texts to deceive...that would be HUGE. Isn't that lying to the court?

Could an attorney lose their license for doing that?

As an attorney, you are in a position here that is different from the rest of us. I hope you'll post again and explain if there would be serious consequences...or if, unknown to us non-lawyers...this sort of editing to deceive happens and is expected by opposing counsel.

IIRC there was an earlier motion where Kaines lawyer was asking about information on Terri's sudden winfall to pay Houze ($350K)..and in that motion there was a redacted piece of this text available. Kaines lawyer clearly stated that the judge had the unedited version available to him. It was my understanding it was edited to assist in not adding to public embaressment. Nice, tactful and considerate of them to spare Terri Horman embaressment like that..it didn't benefit Kaine to be discrete. Someone maybe can help me with a link as I look if they have on handy (TIA)

I read the text messages and can clearly beleive that it was generous to keep it private for the sake of the personal nature it included. People were requesting that Hey it isn't fair, we don't know the "context" of the text. Well there you have it..

and apparently so does the media due to freedom of information act.

ETA: thred on the above that has information on redacted text I mentioned in my post and relevent conversation.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111944"]Kaine's lawyer files papers, includes text exchange btw. Terri and Michael Cook - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I think its possible to read the texts and see two entirely different things: cold, apathetic, selfish woman around four weeks after Kyron was gone, or a woman floundering, drowning, and desperate for some attention from a man who she needs to want her. Maybe this is her way of dealing with or escaping from this situation, but it sure sounds like she just doesn't care.

I would also like to say to those who debate these text message's value to a case:
These texts won't find Kyron. Her extracurricular activities won't lead police to him.
But in a case that may have stalled, any peek into the psyche of what seems to be a "person of interest" could have some value.

But yeah, pretty trashy.

Desquire, is it possible that Terri could be seen as insane based on these texts?

If she does not seem to know what she did is wrong? I think that is one of the standards for insanity.

I don't think she would ever win on insanity, hardly anyone ever does, but would her lawyer try that? Saying she is clearly not in the real world?

I am only a few pages in, then stopped, because I was actually feeling sick to my stomach, then, after reading some of the posts, discovered that I am not alone, she is just GROSS! WTH?

I think they already have a good idea where the money is coming from. Thus the desire to get it on record. These people have been subpoenaed to testify before the Grand Jury. Whatever their scheme was has been revealed.

Now the question is whether Houze went with their plan. It could be as simple as selling her story. But these texts may just open the door for the judge to ask appropriate questions.

Hello All,

You've been posting some some very interesting thoughts and writings, thanks...

I think there was some question about how LE might have gotten these texts, or privacy matters or something (can't recall your words).

As far as I remember, and I'm too lazy to look really hard, these texts came off of MC's "work" phone (i.e. this was his employer's phone.) I'm think that this information came from a court document.

So...if this was his employer's phone, would it not be fairly easy for LE to contact the employer and let them know that one of their employee's was under surveillance, could they have permission to check their phone? If it was the employer's phone, MC wouldn't have the same privacy right? i.e. the phone is the employer's, they have the right to say who can look at the texting on it? Maybe?

Who can guide me to the court document that talks about the sexting and graphics, I believe the "employer's" or "work's" phone information is in that document. If I can confirm this, "I'll be bauck!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson