the tiny picture next to websluthes address

Discussion in 'Forum Finesse' started by TobyWong*, May 19, 2010.

1. TobyWong*

TobyWong* Active Member

I hope this is the appropriate place, The little tiny "W" on my favorites address bar, is now this morning says"ksl(or I or1) .com in black & white.?? All i know is when I turned it on this am it was there in place of the normal "w". It took me a second to find websluthes cause i just look for the little "w" symbol. I guess it's not a big deal cause the link still got me here, it's just wierd and noticable.
    Pls let me know if I should just pm someone or if this is ok to make a comment here, TIA.
    eta: all the other pics or symbols are correct

Ok i just stumbled across a news site on the Ethan Stacy link that has these call letters. But i dont know how they got that symbol onto my computer and only replaced the websluthes symbol. I had not even looked at that news site til just now, an hour after I posted about the change. I'm confussed.

2. Loading...

3. TobyWong*

TobyWong* Active Member

Oh yes it's odd! I've been staring at it all day trying to figure it out. I just came back to the computer and now as well as websleuths icon being replaced by the ksl.com icon, now my button for perez hilton has the websluths icon.?? I just dont know so I'm gonna say it's me and my 'puter and I'll see what happens. Thanks for responding.

ETA: ok I rebooted and everythings fine. Thanks again. it is just me:)