UID Victim: The Female Toddler, UP9704, found Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

My intuition tells me that it will eventually come out that like "Peaches", the mother and child have direct ties to the area in Connecticut where those other unsolved murders took place. It cannot be just another coincidence that CT has a dumping grounds where strangled prostitutes and dismembered bodies missing limbs also have been dumped.

http://www.angelfire.com/ct3/unsolvedct/serialkillers.html

IIRC, it's reported that the unidentified child was determined to be the child of an unidentified victim/or remains that were found 7 months earlier. ....or at least I think that's what I read.

So, I was researching un-id'd remains found and found an article about human remains found in N Lindenhurst 10/4/10 near a cemetery at N Monroe Ave & Frank St....so I'm curious if those remains are the ones law enforcement are referring to as the mother of the child??

IIRC, it's reported that the unidentified child was determined to be the child of an unidentified victim/or remains that were found 7 months earlier. ....or at least I think that's what I read.

So, I was researching un-id'd remains found and found an article about human remains found in N Lindenhurst 10/4/10 near a cemetery at N Monroe Ave & Frank St....so I'm curious if those remains are the ones law enforcement are referring to as the mother of the child??
Do you have a link to that article?

If that is true, then it's near the same exact dump site where Laura Parker's body was found rolled up in an old rug back around 1984. Her murder was mentioned in that article I posted a few weeks ago about cold cases on Long Island. There are apartments or condos standing now where the wooded lot was where she was found but Frank street does end at railroad tracks and there is usually high grass along the cemetery's property leading to the tracks. My grandparents are hurried there. Thought I would have heard about remains found there recently.

I think we are hanging on to every word LE states too much. I am pretty sure LE meant to say that the child's remains are related to one of the Jane doe's dumped along ocean parkway (not a Jane doe dumped elsewhere). They surely would have stated the other location (like Lindenhurst) if they meant otherwise.

Interesting information regarding the child victim:

LongIslandPress.com
New Details, Victim Sketches
Released in Gilgo Murder Case
Jaclyn Gallucci on September 20, 2011
http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/09/20/new-details-victim-sketches-released-in-gilgo-murder-case/

"The unidentified child, found wrapped in a blanket is between 16 and 32 months of age and is related to one of the victims found near Jones Beach in Nassau County [she is not related to the woman found within yards of her (Jane Doe #6), who many had speculated could have been the child's mother, due to the close proximity in which their bodies were found] but both of their identities have yet to be determined, according to Dormer. She is described as “non-caucasian.” The link was made through DNA analysis, Dormer said."

Bumping for this thread.

Does anyone have any new info on the Toddler?

Nothing not even a composite sketch or a picture of the blanket has been issued.

Before they perfect their horrific trade.*Most*serial killers*make mistakes in the beginning of their new*murderous careers. The Long Island serial killer is no different. Whether it be that a girl*got away from him; similar to a girl getting away from Gary Ridgeway, The Green River Killer,*or a girl getting away from Robert Picton, the infamous serial killer in British Columbia. The Long Island serial killer has made mistakes early on as well. One of those mistakes might have been having a known relationship with one of his first victims,*probably the one,*whose baby he killed. He separated the body parts of the mother miles away from where the baby was found. I believe this is because he can be connected to her and didn't want her found and identified.*Someone out there knows of their relationship. jeopardize himself and go through so much effort and trouble to get rid of the body?

I found the above quote in a sticky thread started by imamaze called The serial killer detector...I think that we should try to find out who they are...but how? Any ideas? Some of u are excellent sleuth...me not so much...; )) How bout it? Im kinda limited on my cellphone. Could someone search the doenetwork or some other such site. The jewlery found on the vics are a clue. Somebody has to be missing a mother and child! Just a thought. Cant wait to see what ya'll can come up with!

A thought...LE could extract DNA from the toddler's remains and run it against those in the National Data Base.

1. Have they (LE/ME) done this (run the toddler's DNA...or even entered it into the system in case in the future there might be someone who is convicted for some crime and when imputed there could be a hit/match?)

2. Some of the pimps who have been arrested had to submit DNA. So, perhaps if the father is the killer his DNA is already on file due some previous violent offense/conviction.

Before they perfect their horrific trade.*Most*serial killers*make mistakes in the beginning of their new*murderous careers. The Long Island serial killer is no different. Whether it be that a girl*got away from him; similar to a girl getting away from Gary Ridgeway, The Green River Killer,*or a girl getting away from Robert Picton, the infamous serial killer in British Columbia. The Long Island serial killer has made mistakes early on as well. One of those mistakes might have been having a known relationship with one of his first victims,*probably the one,*whose baby he killed. He separated the body parts of the mother miles away from where the baby was found. I believe this is because he can be connected to her and didn't want her found and identified.*Someone out there knows of their relationship. jeopardize himself and go through so much effort and trouble to get rid of the body?

I found the above quote in a sticky thread started by imamaze called The serial killer detector...I think that we should try to find out who they are...but how? Any ideas? Some of u are excellent sleuth...me not so much...; )) How bout it? Im kinda limited on my cellphone. Could someone search the doenetwork or some other such site. The jewlery found on the vics are a clue. Somebody has to be missing a mother and child! Just a thought. Cant wait to see what ya'll can come up with!

The usual mistake is rather, that they kill someone with a connection at first. The "escaping victim" scenario happens more often late in their careers when they get sloppy at the beginning of the spiral down. For example, Bundy attacked in Washington State first a girl known mostly as Joni Lentz (since the victim survived, her real name is protected, JL is a pseudonym, writer Anne Rule gave her). JL was a class mate of his cousin, he knew her from seeing. In the LISK case, this would either lead us to JD6 if you believe, Manorville and LISK are the same person or to MBB if you think, they are two.

I think it's important to keep talking about the baby . Why isnt the national media all over this ? It could lead to a break in this case. What can be done to get the baby on NG? Any ideas?

I think it's important to keep talking about the baby . Why isnt the national media all over this ? It could lead to a break in this case. What can be done to get the baby on NG? Any ideas?

The mom's torso was found in Manorville in November 2000. Her skull, arms and legs were found at Jones Beach. A few weeks ago, I looked into parental abductions cases and found Yvette Tores/Sabrena Beck (child). What stood out to me was that it mentions Sabrena had her ears pierced. Yvette was last seen in Hauppage (same town Melissa Waterman was last seen alive). I've called in this tip to Suffolk Co Homicide and was told that an investigator would look into it.

If this mom was leaving her husband, she may have resorted to something drastic to financially care for her daughter, including having her daughter with her to meet a john.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/parent

The mom's torso was found in Manorville in November 2000. Her skull, arms and legs were found at Jones Beach. A few weeks ago, I looked into parental abductions cases and found Yvette Tores/Sabrena Beck (child). What stood out to me was that it mentions Sabrena had her ears pierced. Yvette was last seen in Hauppage (same town Melissa Waterman was last seen alive). I've called in this tip to Suffolk Co Homicide and was told that an investigator would look into it.

If this mom was leaving her husband, she may have resorted to something drastic to financially care for her daughter, including having her daughter with her to meet a john.

Great sleuthing! I'm hoping and praying that LE looks into this. Keep on them about it and sleuth on!

Great sleuthing! I'm hoping and praying that LE looks into this. Keep on them about it and sleuth on!

I figure I'll put a call in next week to check up on it. Then it will have been about a month. That's ample time, right?

To me, it made sense looking for a missing child to connect to the mom instead of the other way around. It would also make sense that mom hasn't been identified if LE was looking at the prostitute angle instead of the child angle. Mom's sketch has been published, but not for the child. If the mom was with her child, it would make the most sense that it was labeled a parental abduction.

Question...If it turns out to be them, would the FBI then have to become involved in these murders simply because she is wanted by the FBI?

I figure I'll put a call in next week to check up on it. Then it will have been about a month. That's ample time, right?

To me, it made sense looking for a missing child to connect to the mom instead of the other way around. It would also make sense that mom hasn't been identified if LE was looking at the prostitute angle instead of the child angle. Mom's sketch has been published, but not for the child. If the mom was with her child, it would make the most sense that it was labeled a parental abduction.

Makes perfect sense to me. Yvette may not have returned with her child...well...not because she didn't want to...but because she couldn't! When you said there is a sketch of mom...did you mean Jane doe mom...or Yvette...if you meant Jane doe mom...do you have a link to the sketch? Does it resemble the picture of Yvette that's on the FBI's most wanted poster?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita
Back