The "Totally Off Topic" Thread Part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no honey,

I just found your post and thought it was hilarious. I had that problem once with a half buttoned up blouse and thought "it's ok, showing your bra is fashionable these days"....

Which would have been a great excuse except I didn't have a bra on. I've never seen so many smiles from guys in a room and had conversations with those who had never really spoken to me before that I must've missed all the daggers from the women :D

Sami

You have to make sure that the right guy signed your underpants - then the women just make a mental note.

You have to make sure that the right guy signed your underpants - then the women just make a mental note.

lmao.....but I do have to add for all the gals...

Nylon and Nippies???

do NOT mix :(

Sami

I know that Barney Fife has inserted himself into the investigation on the level of media, medical examiner, police and family, but to have a vendetta against Jason, to state that Cassidy is spending her birthday with a murderer? To not know the family or anyone in the family and to have such convictions? I have to question whether anyone can really conclude that Jason is a murderer. Yes, we suspect him. Did he do it? I don't know. Has RPD been banned several times on CTV for outrageous comments and come back several times with new names? Yes. He is as much of a repeat offender as Goings.

He has posted some credible info and some off the wall info. The mag light rumour is entirely RPD et al. There's absolutely nothing to support this idea, and we're not sure of how many names he's been posting under with Bud Weise and rpd and all the in between names.

I haven't seen RPD step up to the plate when he's wrong. He seems to want to have a huddle with all the female sleuthers and even goes off on tangents about mag lights and vendettas. That's extreme, for me.

I agree with much that you have posted. In addition, he is constantly pointing fingers at other posters accusing them of being Mimi, it's
getting ridiculous, especially in light of the fact that imo, Bud Wiser/rpd is posting with another nic himself: Wyn. It's getting very old and that is
why Coldwater is thinking of closing the forum for good until there is news.
I don't blame her, the immature posters have no one to blame but
themselves, imo.

I agree with much that you have posted. In addition, he is constantly pointing fingers at other posters accusing them of being Mimi, it's
getting ridiculous, especially in light of the fact that imo, Bud Wiser/rpd is posting with another nic himself: Wyn. It's getting very old and that is
why Coldwater is thinking of closing the forum for good until there is news.
I don't blame her, the immature posters have no one to blame but
themselves, imo.

You think you are so smart don't you RL ? You come here and spread your venom since you can't moderate CTV. This board has been very nice without your "blue". At least you are posting on 'totally off topic" so who really cares.

BTW, Mimi is Cate and I am not Wyn.

Okay, forgive me, but who is this RPD Barney Fife Bud Beer that had it in for Jason Young, the husband of the murdered wife? No vendettas necessary.

Can we at least assume that the husband is a victim too? Other than lawyering up, what makes him look guilty?

After looking at the profile girl (cheer leader, under 30, young family, married, promising career) why shouldn't we wonder why she was murdered? She's the profile girl for girls that had it all under control and ****ed up.

Otto,

If you read the original post by Lindsey, you will see she used the term "personal vendetta". I simply repeated it and said 'yea, I have a personal vendetta against JY". Mimi (CateKelly) took it too the next level with about 50 posts. Geez

The 'Mag lite" was OPINION only. Otto, that is what a message board is for. I never said I had inside info that it was a mag lite. I do not think LE recovered the murder weapon, so I think everone is speculating.

Let me set the record here. I am posting for Michelle Young JUSTICE. Sure, I have gotten carried away with Mimi, Alter Ego, Sandpiper and Lampert. Aside from those distractions, I think I have posted informative, insightful information. If you do not agree, simply put me on ignore or scroll on by.:confused:

You think you are so smart don't you RL ? You come here and spread your venom since you can't moderate CTV. This board has been very nice without your "blue". At least you are posting on 'totally off topic" so who really cares.

BTW, Mimi is Cate and I am not Wyn.
Sorry, I won't fight with you. Bait someone else.
My opinion stands.

Sorry, I won't fight with you. Bait someone else.
My opinion stands.

Great ! You come on and BAIT and then say you won't take bait ?:laugh:

My opinion of you stands.

Looks like we have something in common after all.

For what it's worth if anyone is interested, CateKelly is most certainly not the poster Mimiof5. I have posted with CateKelly on other cases, she has been a member of ctv since 6/06. All long time posters lost posts recently when they tweaked the board, the most striking example of that was sammie who had over 35,000 posts and now has 4,000 +

For what it's worth if anyone is interested, CateKelly is most certainly not the poster Mimiof5. I have posted with CateKelly on other cases, she has been a member of ctv since 6/06. All long time posters lost posts recently when they tweaked the board, the most striking example of that was sammie who had over 35,000 posts and now has 4,000 +

Thanks BC,

I also know that CateKelly isn't mimiof5.

Sammie had over 35,000 posts?

:clap: Sammie!

Sami

Thanks BC,

Sami
I think she "swooned" upon returning and seeing
how much "weight" she had lost.....lol
:p

Gee, I don't know Sammie at CTV!

I wonder if CW made her threat good to close the board until there is breaking news. It is amazing, but if you read the last 5 or 6 posts of Friday's Daily Thread, they are discussing another case altogether. :slap:

Thanks BC,

Sami

If shes not, she's a perfect clone. Mean, hateful and adds very little other than trouble.

I know she is mimiof5. She has various 'disposable nics" she used on other crime discussions. She drug out CateKelly 3-27-07 when Mimiof5 was BANNED from MY board on 3-26-07
Its ok if you have a different opinion. It is very obvious to most.

Its reopened now.

Gee, I don't know Sammie at CTV!

I wonder if CW made her threat good to close the board until there is breaking news. It is amazing, but if you read the last 5 or 6 posts of Friday's Daily Thread, they are discussing another case altogether. :slap:

If shes not, she's a perfect clone. Mean, hateful and adds very little other than trouble.

I know she is mimiof5. She has various 'disposable nics" she used on other crime discussions. She drug out CateKelly 3-27-07 when Mimiof5 was BANNED from MY board on 3-26-07
Its ok if you have a different opinion. It is very obvious to most.

Barney,

If it is 'ok' if I have a different opinion, why did you bother replying to my post? :waitasec:

lol
Sami

Barney,

If it is 'ok' if I have a different opinion, why did you bother replying to my post? :waitasec:

lol
Sami

I guess I had nothing better to do :waitasec:

The bottom line is Mimi or CateKelly means nothing at all at the end of the day. I was just pointing out who she was IMO, though who really cares ?

I guess I had nothing better to do :waitasec:

The bottom line is Mimi or CateKelly means nothing at all at the end of the day. I was just pointing out who she was IMO, though who really cares ?

Lol.

Exactly. Those people are just people on a message board. It really doesn't matter who they are. If they rile you, they will continue to rile you whether intentional or unintentional as you wait for their next post or look for them in every poster who comes on board. Put them on ignore and it will serve you better in conserving your energy, allowing you to concentrate on what you want....Justice For Michelle.

Not everyone can agree all the time and there are some strong opinionated posters on every message board you find. Pages of 'you are so and so, IMO' is not going to get justice for Michelle.

FWIW, I have been posting with Bee Charmer for quite a while now, and when she's not being 'attacked' over silly nonsense, she is an excellent poster and a great mind. She is not the only one calling out for posters at ctv to stay on topic. I have done so and so have many others. Every daily thread should not have to start out as "stay on topic, blah blah". Posters have been warned often enough by Coldwater and still they ignore those warnings.

(I stopped opening with poems because of the rubbish that goes on. After spending time working out something beautiful in dedication to Michelle to start a thread with, all the nonsense begins and really spoils it for me.)

The bottom line is, if people aren't going to listen that board will be shut down and posters will only have themselves to blame....not Coldwater....and that goes for other boards over there that are schmozzles too.

Sami

That's enough CTV talk for me...this is WebSleuths :)

Lol.

Exactly. Those people are just people on a message board. It really doesn't matter who they are. If they rile you, they will continue to rile you whether intentional or unintentional as you wait for their next post or look for them in every poster who comes on board. Put them on ignore and it will serve you better in conserving your energy, allowing you to concentrate on what you want....Justice For Michelle.

Not everyone can agree all the time and there are some strong opinionated posters on every message board you find. Pages of 'you are so and so, IMO' is not going to get justice for Michelle.

FWIW, I have been posting with Bee Charmer for quite a while now, and when she's not being 'attacked' over silly nonsense, she is an excellent poster and a great mind. She is not the only one calling out for posters at ctv to stay on topic. I have done so and so have many others. Every daily thread should not have to start out as "stay on topic, blah blah". Posters have been warned often enough by Coldwater and still they ignore those warnings.

(I stopped opening with poems because of the rubbish that goes on. After spending time working out something beautiful in dedication to Michelle to start a thread with, all the nonsense begins and really spoils it for me.)

The bottom line is, if people aren't going to listen that board will be shut down and posters will only have themselves to blame....not Coldwater....and that goes for other boards over there that are schmozzles too.

Sami

That's enough CTV talk for me...this is WebSleuths :)

Your points are well taken Sami. There are several posters that I should just ignore and move on. Please understand I am not a 'seasoned' crime board sleuth like many of you . I am here for MY and will leave when this is finally over (thank the lord).

I can appreciate your fondness for Bee Charmer. I can only say from my point of view that she is "attacked" because she baits. She dislikes my so called "rumors" and takes every opportunity to slam me with her sarcastic barbs. Yes, I am a big boy, but I am just not used to CTV where you can be attacked for stating very credible local information that is helpful to 99% of the posters. This is not California and Scott Peterson. There are no fake "insiders" I have seen yet. The local Raleigh posters are few and far between. In fact, there are fewer and fewer every day. Why ? Because of the constant feeling of distrust and negative vibes received from many.

Wonder where these posters are ?...........They post very rarely now.

W/O local info , what can you grasp with no media coverage ?

Sorisista
Outsidethebox
Frenchbroad
sosad
gorealtors
Raleighresident

Ok. I'm off my soap box. I'm just tired of being attacked.

Hi Barney, looks like we should PM Outofthebox! Although I read an astute poster today who said in essence really nothing that poster said was reliable. He said JY called Meredith at 7:30am. Why would he do that when he knew she would be sleeping as she didn't have to be at work that day till 11 or 11:30. Can't remember right now what else we learned from him.

Thanks Barney for putting flowers on Michelle's grave. A really thoughtful thing for you to do. Scandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong