The "Totally Off Topic" Thread Part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Barney, looks like we should PM Outofthebox! Although I read an astute poster today who said in essence really nothing that poster said was reliable. He said JY called Meredith at 7:30am. Why would he do that when he knew she would be sleeping as she didn't have to be at work that day till 11 or 11:30. Can't remember right now what else we learned from him.

Thanks Barney for putting flowers on Michelle's grave. A really thoughtful thing for you to do. Scandi

Hi Scandi !

I will say OTB has blurted out some things that were questionable. He is however, someone that does live in Greensboro NC and did in fact work with JY (prior to ChartOne). He does have some legit info.

The "by the end of the month" was really stupid. He received good info that LE was close, but you can't put by 3-31-07 on it.

Hi Barney, looks like we should PM Outofthebox! Although I read an astute poster today who said in essence really nothing that poster said was reliable. He said JY called Meredith at 7:30am. Why would he do that when he knew she would be sleeping as she didn't have to be at work that day till 11 or 11:30. Can't remember right now what else we learned from him.

Hi Scandi!:) I had a thought (oh no!:D ) when I just read this - you know how things can just jump out at you.

Maybe jy called her specifically at that time because he was actually hoping for voice mail? No questions, no conversation, just say what he had to say, turn off his phone and just keep checking his vm for her to confirm that she would be going to the house.

:D OMG Jilly, Now that thought 'twern't no April Fools Day joke, was it! :doh: Often I have thoughts come to me just like that! :D :D :D

Actually it does make a lot of sense. He didn't want to talk to anyone where he might have to give a response or an answer because he'd probably give himself away in a quick second!

We've got to think of some great
April
Fools
Day
Jokes

Bright and early in the morning.

Can you tell I'm watching SNL and guess I've caught the Fever. LOL

Hi Scandi !

I will say OTB has blurted out some things that were questionable. He is however, someone that does live in Greensboro NC and did in fact work with JY (prior to ChartOne). He does have some legit info.

The "by the end of the month" was really stupid. He received good info that LE was close, but you can't put by 3-31-07 on it.

Oh Yes
Barney, Now I remember the other thing that poster said. It was that he had an affair with someone at work, right. Or he insinuated it.

I can't believe at CTV tonight they're having an ardent argument over whether JY and MM really had a sexual encdounter in that 3 month period. I bet OTB doesn't show his face again. I thought one poster was going to cry because he hasn't been arrested yet.

Thank you very much Samiya for your kind words, I really do appreciate them I think your sensitive poems are very much missed on the opening threads over at ctv, I know I miss them.

For the record, I have never attacked barneyfife. All my posts are here for review as are barneyfife's. It is very apparent who enjoys lobbing nasty and derogatory personal remarks by reading the prior posts from yesterday, and all because of my opinion that he isn't credible.

:boohoo:

Thank you very much Samiya for your kind words, I really do appreciate them I think your sensitive poems are very much missed on the opening threads over at ctv, I know I miss them.

For the record, I have never attacked barneyfife. All my posts are here for review as are barneyfife's. It is very apparent who enjoys lobbing nasty and derogatory personal remarks by reading the prior posts from yesterday, and all because of my opinion that he isn't credible.

:boohoo:

I was talking about CTV and you know it. Correct, your posts are there for everyone to see. For the past 5 months, there are scores of sarcastic & mean spirited remarks directed at me and many of my friends. Since you do not find me credible, why don't you just return the favor and just scroll on by ? :silenced:

I was talking about CTV and you know it. Correct, your posts are there for everyone to see. For the past 5 months, there are scores of sarcastic & mean spirited remarks directed at me and many of my friends. Since you do not find me credible, why don't you just return the favor and just scroll on by ? :silenced:

I am Regina.Lampert over on ctv and I do not indulge in
the kind of activity which you describe because that would get me
banned. You on the other hand have been banned several times for
the kind of remarks that you are making at WS.

I am Regina.Lampert over on ctv and I do not indulge in
the kind of activity which you describe because that would get me
banned. You on the other hand have been banned several times for
the kind of remarks that you are making at WS.

:waitasec:

I've been posting on WS since the beginning of Laci Peterson's disappearance. I am very interested in this case, but haven't posted much on it. I read every day and have begun to read at CTV's board on MY. I really hope the spats don't continue here. As far as I'm concerned, Barney Fife aka RPD at CTV is a respected poster here as of now. He's gone out of his way to enlighten all as to what he can find out from the authorities on the details of the autopsy and as far as I can see is concerned as a citizen as well as a poster. I have deep respect for his efforts.

I will say that I also believe that Jason killed his wife. Many things are making me lean toward him. Too many things at this time to think anyone else did it.

Bee, I know you from here and know you are Regina Lampert over there. I like you. However, I must say in all honesty, that you should ignore garbage over there, not comment on it. You seem to come accross as a person trying to keep people on topic, but it seems abrasive at times.

Just reading this "off topic" thread is making me feel the same way I do when I read over there. Edgy.

I can't figure out why someone like Mimi can get people banned, post with multiple hats and then posters like RPD who is banned under that hat is villified when he registers under a new hat. He has a voice that is not disruptive, but tries to inform. Unfortunately, with the good guys getting banned, it's becoming a wasteland of trivial nonsense.

I really don't want to stop reading here, so I, for one would appreciate it if we could continue to be the best forum for crime discussion on the internet.

Thanks for letting me say my piece.

This is an opinion board BarnGoddess why wouldn't your
opinion be allowed? Same goes for court tv. I remind posters of the
rules and regs because I want that forum to remain open. Coldwater
doesn't have a problem with my reminding everyone of the rules and that's
all I care about.

I am a lurker over at CTV as well and have found it painful at times to read. I actually appreciate that members take responsibility to remind each other to stay on topic and get along. I guess it depends on how people take it and to be conscious of not being baited into arguments.

I was reading there last night and couldn't believe it, it was absolutely friendly with interesting discussion as a result. It seemed everyone was happy. They even did a "g'nite John Boy" thing at the end (very Waltons). The only thing I wish is that they would say goodnight to the lurkers as well!:(

This is an opinion board BarnGoddess why wouldn't your
opinion be allowed? Same goes for court tv. I remind posters of the
rules and regs because I want that forum to remain open. Coldwater
doesn't have a problem with my reminding everyone of the rules and that's
all I care about.

And how many times has that forum been shut down? Seems to me that your reminders are an effort in futility so I think one could assume there is some ulterior motive on your part.

I agree with BG. Plus, I don't think the purpose of this O/T thread was to carry over a dispute from another site and tattle on posters here. If you don't like a poster, then do what most of us do - put them on ignore?

And how many times has that forum been shut down? Seems to me that your reminders are an effort in futility so I think one could assume there is some ulterior motive on your part.

I agree with BG. Plus, I don't think the purpose of this O/T thread was to carry over a dispute from another site and tattle on posters here. If you don't like a poster, then do what most of us do - put them on ignore?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I am a lurker over at CTV as well and have found it painful at times to read. I actually appreciate that members take responsibility to remind each other to stay on topic and get along. I guess it depends on how people take it and to be conscious of not being baited into arguments.

I was reading there last night and couldn't believe it, it was absolutely friendly with interesting discussion as a result. It seemed everyone was happy. They even did a "g'nite John Boy" thing at the end (very Waltons). The only thing I wish is that they would say goodnight to the lurkers as well!:(

It was a great day and evening, and even the poster that has been a bit crochetty before, the guy with a brain, did a complete turnaround and added pertinent thoughts to the conversation.

I have learned in posting tht you definately reap what you sow. The old gal just banned who I think must look a lot like Phyllis Diller LOL, I never had a problem with her really. But I never sniped at her either.

You should join Utopia. It is always great to post with WS'ers over there.

Where is Charlie? I haven't seen him lately and have been wondering if he is OK. Usually he stops in to say Hi or do a little post on a regular basis.

Scandi

It was a great day and evening, and even the poster that has been a bit crochetty before, the guy with a brain, did a complete turnaround and added pertinent thoughts to the conversation.

I have learned in posting tht you definately reap what you sow. The old gal just banned who I think must look a lot like Phyllis Diller LOL, I never had a problem with her really. But I never sniped at her either.

You should join Utopia. It is always great to post with WS'ers over there.

Where is Charlie? I haven't seen him lately and have been wondering if he is OK. Usually he stops in to say Hi or do a little post on a regular basis.

Scandi

Well you know Scandi, after last night I was temped...however, I had a little visit over there tonight and it seems last night was an aberration after all (...sigh). Aside from the fact that I just don't have the time to start getting involved in another board beyond occasional lurking, I don't think my skin is thick enough to cope with some of the more mean and sarcastic posters. Websleuths is much more my speed and temperament.

Perhaps the reemergence of Charlie will cheer them up - if he ever reemerges that is.:confused:

I'll be sure to look out for your posts over there though.

:blowkiss: Utopia

Scandi

I've been wondering the same thing! He's our Rock!:dance:

Well, it is nice to be back. Quess I should have left you all a note. I went to St. Pete for the Honda Grand Prix (confession - watching Danica race) !
This is one of my favorite events because it is a four day festival in the streets of St. Petersburg - non stop fun all day and down late in the evening. The City of St. Pete puts on a very very good event !

The racing was good this year, even though Ms. Patrick did not win, she drove very well and gave some of those boys a pretty difficult time finishing 8th. My man Helio finished 1st - yeah buddy ! Danica made some really nice passes on a course that has few areas to pass - she is smooth. I'm impressed as St. Pete is an incredible course, very technical and extremely demanding. Imagine driving a car with no power steering over 1.8 miles with 14 turns and concrete walls at speeds exceeding 100 mph for 100 laps. Tough tough course to say the least. It was awesome !

So, not much has changed yet on this case. i was hoping since I was away that everything would break - darn, wish it would and soon. This case needs resolution, Justice for Michelle and her baby boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!