The Verdict: Cindy & George's Reaction

So now she thinks Casey is innocent. Who will she blame now?

:dunno:

Having only read the title of this thread - Cindy smiled

I have to say... REALLY?

Are we that desperate, that threads have to be about "Cindy smiling"?

:nevermind:

I think I'll just leave. :sigh:

i don't see how anyone can look at the statements from mark lippman and think they are happy with this verdict. read between the lines. they weren't proclaiming her innocence. imagine being in this situation. these people have to be SO emotionally WIPED.OUT.

i do not pray but i will HOPE the A's find the strength to pick up their lives. i have so much empathy for them. maybe i am naive. but there is so much we don't know. we don't REALLY know these people. but i do know that they never expected any of this to happen. if they were mentally unwell before all of this, they are SURELY even more unwell now. i hope they get therapy. i hope they can come to a good place in their lives. i do not wish ANY MORE harm on them. this is something UNIMAGINABLE.

particularly cindy, this woman has to be in the ABSOLUTE depths of despair right now. beyond despair. she must have absolutely no idea how to proceed. i do not judge her, because if i imagine being in her situation, there is no telling how i would behave. i'm ranting, but i want to get my point across. cindy was deep, deep in denial i believe. i think through the course of the last three years she has come out of it. now with the verdict, she has no idea how to feel. i wouldn't either. put yourself in her shoes.

George didn't look too happy, and I think Cindy was happy that her daughter wouldn't be getting the death penalty. However, what it looked like to me, was that they don't care where Casey goes from here, as long as it doesn't include them. But, maybe I just wanted to see that. They could have just left to avoid people outside, or something.

I don't know how anyone could smile like that, when their granddaughter is dead because of their daughter, and they know it.

So now she thinks Casey is innocent. Who will she blame now?

Cindy might blame Lee now. Lee came back and killed Caylee because he was still distraught over not being invited to the woman's baby shower for Caylee. Lee was still anger over his car being given to Casey. Lee was angry that he was kicked out of the house. Lee was angry that sex with Casey was over. Yes, definitely Lee is next in line to be blamed now. And it would be a fit in this dysfunctional family as well.
Just a next chapter in Cindy's book to be sold as far as she will care. This may be a sick idea, but.............

Idk I heard their attorney on NG trying to negotiate to see iCa and disappointed that baez had taken off on his glory tour before they could "negotiate accomodations" to see ICA.

I think this has to be the worst verdict for them if CA does believe the guilt. I'm certain ga does so I'm leaving him out.

Wth kind of turmoil does this bring. Ok I now believe my daughter killed our Caylee. She's NG . Instead of being in prison where I feel I have control over her I now have to figure out where she fits into our life and how to proceed terms of our relationship. Do I forget we had Caylee and go on as though princess Casey was just freed from a tower and resume lives as usual. Do I keep her at arms length giving modicum support as she restates life or do I realize she's a monster and not involve myself in my daughters life at all.

Horrific options all of them and the process of figuring out how life continues must be he'll. At least with a non dp verdict they could live life in whatever way they view normal for a time.

I don't really feel sorry for her but putting myself in their shoes gives me the onset of a panic attack and I have to believe even if she wanted ICA to get off scot free she's panicking realizing what all that entails.

Be careful what you wish for... You just might get it

Very disappointed with Sean Hannity...

I only caught the end but I thought be sounded like an ****. He obviously didn't hear the evidence. I highly doubt he followed the trial in the least. If not he really should not have been so adamant on his "she probably did drown " assertion.

ya know what bothers me about this, she thinks the "normal general public" thinks her daughter is innocent and this just proves it in her mind! she thinks the "crazy bloggers" are the only ones who believe ICA is guilty and boy are they all in for a rude awakening!

Good for CA, she can recount the whole story in church soon - "Thanks for your prayers,, We all knew Casey was innocent,,, I lied and told the jury I searched for cholorform,,, She accused George of molesting her,,, She accused Lee of wanting to molest her,,, I left the pool ladder up,,, See this proves it, we never had any doubt she was innocent! We are so proud today!"

Could you imagine living life where the only people who want to be around you were those trying to make money off you while everybody else looks at you with disgust? CA, GA, and LA dont have to imagine for too long because reality will set in very soon!

JB has one grown daughter. Are you thinking of Jose Garcia, the other Jose in the firm (who has since left) when ICA confessed in her letter from jail that she had a major crush on him?

I have never heard actual confirmation that Baez still had a wife or that his wife recently gave birth. Though, I did hear that his wife is the one who interviewed him for the recent interview... Lorena?

I'm actually quite sure I saw her during the defense press conference after the verdict? Not sure though, I was puking. :sick:

Either way, during his speech after the verdict he said... "When I go home today and my daughter asks what I did today, I can tell her that I saved a life."

A) I don't think his older daughter lives with him.

B) I don't think you would tell a 20+ year old that you "saved a life" in this case. That sounds more like an elementary aged response.

George did have some reaction. He made movement with his mouth. I'm not sure of course, but thought it could have been relief. The brief glimpse of Cindy, not the one smiling at her attorney, but the other instant where she was smiling and her eyes look all funny is very creepy. I don't believe the Grund's should have been running Cindy down to the media outlets since it harmed the trial, but sure hope they come forward and tell all they know about the behavior. I don't even care if they make some money, because they are Christians and most likely would not lie about it.

I believe that the Anthony's consider themselves to be Christians as well.

Christian doesn't mean they aren't going to lie. (Though I don't really think the Grund's will.)

Jesse is supposed to be on Dr Drew Thursday talking about how the Anthony family tried to frame him.

Last night on NG, Jessie Grund's father was very interesting and credible. While he did not excuse ICA's behavior he painted CA as an emotional and verbal abuser. NG, defending CA and GA as parents, said well Lee turned out fine. Grund raised his eyebrows in such a way you knew he was saying Lee is not ok, without saying it.
This whole family is so tied to each other in lies and "putting one over on people."
Cindy's smile and her eyes are the most telling about what she thought. Disgusting and true to life.

I don't understand outspoken never shy NG's love for CA. What would she think of her smirking at the very justice system that she stands for, that their daughter made a mockery of.

Cindy is happy that Casey was found innocent..but I can only imagine what Casey still has in store for them. How Cindy can look Casey in the eye after knowing how she killed Caylee and then went on so happily, puzzles me.

I don't understand outspoken never shy NG's love for CA. What would she think of her smirking at the very justice system that she stands for, that their daughter made a mockery of.

Because Nancy Grace is able to see the situation with EMPATHY. The ability to consider anothers point of view in extreme horrid & unimaginable situations is an ability lost on many. imo

I "get" why Cindy behaved like she did. Right or wrong, I get it...

Cindy is happy that Casey was found innocent..but I can only imagine what Casey still has in store for them. How Cindy can look Casey in the eye after knowing how she killed Caylee and then went on so happily, puzzles me.
Of course Cindy is happy ... Cindy is the ultimate enabler. George and Cindy knew early on that Casey killed Caylee, but as most loving parents, could not believe their own flesh and blood could do something so heinous. After Casey gets out, they will go on as a family together, only stopping on August 9th to remember Caylee's birthday ... as if she really did drown in the pool. Cindy and Casey get to resume their relationship and George goes back to being the pawn he always was.

I don't know why Cindy would be happy or smiling, they were better off with KC in jail. They will find that out real soon.

Because Nancy Grace is able to see the situation with EMPATHY. The ability to consider anothers point of view in extreme horrid & unimaginable situations is an ability lost on many. imo

I "get" why Cindy behaved like she did. Right or wrong, I get it...

I get it too but it surely isn't right. What CA has done IMO is very, very wrong. Now she will have to live with the results.

Cindy smiled? Well, ya know...

A mother's love.

HopeSpring's eternal.

and all that rot.

:crazy:

*puns intended. :shutup: maybe I'll apologize later. maybe not.*

I hope this isn't off topic but the Anthony family is so much like the family of the girl who was my best friend when I was growing up. The mom could have been a twin of Cindy's, or at least the way Cindy has been portrayed as being controlling and emotionally abusive. The dad pretty much went to work & then kept to himself at home, letting the womenfolk drama go on without him. When my friend got pregnant right after graduation she hid the pregnancy for 6 months out of fear of her mother. I couldn't believe her family didn't see the huge baby bump because my friend had a very small build, but they seemed to have been struck blind. I spent many days & nights throughout my teenage years at their house & it was a very emotionally abusive & toxic atmosphere. My friend often lied to her mom even when it wasn't necessary, though she didn't seem to do this with anyone else. She was able to have normal close relationships with others and definitely was NOT a sociopath.
However, the main thing about this story is that nobody killed the child! My friend's daughter is a lovely, educated, accomplished young woman who is now married to a good man with a nice home of her own. As dysfunctional as this family was, nobody "solved" their problem by eliminating the child!

I wish they would have slapped cuffs on her at the end of the hearing charging her with perjury. That would have made this whole bitter pill a little less acrid.

Cindy will fall right back in ICA's trap. I believe that ICA will almost refuse to have anything to do with her mother.. twisting the knife a little more and Cindy will almost have to beg for ICA to speak with her. Cindy still wants answers but I suspect she will live her life walking on egg shell's with ICA.
I do not think ICA will move back into the home.. ICA is free to do anything she wants to..
I do not believe GA and CA will be able to make a marraige work after this.
I am worried that GA will feel he has nothing to live for.. no justice. I know he didnt want ICA to face death but I do believe he knows that she killed Caylee and wanted Justice for Caylee.

CA will forgive her and welcome her with open arms and perhaps even "believe" the pool story and convince herself that GA did molest ICA... ICA will continue with lies and destroy the family even more with a slow, emotional, evil and motivated intent to blame them for all that has happened to her..

Not sure if it was before or after the sentencing today but HLN has showed over&over a very elated & SMILING Cindy A out in the hallway..She was being congratulated & hugged by one of the deputies! Whaaat? And she mouthed "thank you" to someone we couldn't see with a huge SMILE on her face..It's all very sickening & I wish they'd stop showing it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0
Back