The Verdict: Cindy & George's Reaction

It seems like their roles are still the same, and likely always will be. Casey is still arrogant (notice her expressions when talking to her attorneys, and how she looked like she felt superior to her parents during their testimonies), Lee is still odd (according to JA, he turned in an inexplicable way during the trial), and Cindy and George were sitting there today like doormats, hoping their abuser notices them, and hoping she takes them back.

Good riddance to the lot of them...

Nest of vipers, that family.
They are all in it together, up to their necks in cover up..

I am sure this must have been brought up somewhere, but I can't find it and I really wanna know...

GA & CA's lawyer said on one of the HLN shows last night that they would not be attending the sentencing hearing this morning, yet they were there. I'm wondering what that was about. ICA seemed to think she was getting out today - were they there to watch her walk free or to give her a ride home???

I am sure this must have been brought up somewhere, but I can't find it and I really wanna know...

GA & CA's lawyer said on one of the HLN shows last night that they would not be attending the sentencing hearing this morning, yet they were there. I'm wondering what that was about. ICA seemed to think she was getting out today - were they there to watch her walk free or to give her a ride home???

She would have been taken back to the jail for out processing before she could walk free. How long that would take, I'm not sure.

I saw BC on hln and he thinks that kc will go off and try to make her fortune and forget about her parents.. but george and cindy will STILL stand behind her.. sounds about right but i don't know how in touch he is now with everything.

Now i'm shre if kc needs them.... like when her blood many is gone..etc... she will come around .. but i bet she doesn't have much to do with them otherwise.

Maybe the lawyer put the statement about them not attending out there so anyone threatening them would not know where they'd be.

What ever money she gets won't last her long. I hope she gets with a new boyfriend who takes her for all she's got and leaves her high and dry! :innocent:

Yep. I think anyone that has anything to do with her from now on will only be using her for her money. Once they get what they want.. they'll be out of there. She will live her life and die a lonely woman, IMO.

I really think CA wants to ride the ICA money train.

I think that whether casey is innocent or guilty we need to hope and pray that she makes a good life for herself and does not get into trouble again.

I think that whether casey is innocent or guilty we need to hope and pray that she makes a good life for herself and does not get into trouble again.

The EVIDENCE convinced me that she is guilty. I do NOT hope nor pray that she may have a good life. And to use another Bible verse, I hope she "reaps what she sowed".

That's going to be hard for her, because she has never faced real consequences for her actions. It's almost impossible to change when you suffer no pain--and in this case, are rewarded--for your actions.

JVM..for what it's worth said, this Jury did not believe one thing George had to say, and did not like him on the stand. And believes he covered it up...If it's true, and that is why they acquitted her.. If he buy's into this. He won't have a unsuccessful suicide attempt this time I am afraid. moo moo moo

What evidence did they have that George lied on the stand. The jury apprarently felt there was no evidence that Casey murdered her daughter - so they set her free cause they think George is lying.... OMG

The Anthony's have been so enmeshed for so long, they do not seem to know where one family member ends and the other begins. Even ICA refered to Caylee in many of the jail house tapes as "our" Caylee.

Finding ICA Not Guilty for Cindy could mean for Cindy that she is also Not Guility.

The Anthony's have been so enmeshed for so long, they do not seem to know where one family member ends and the other begins. Even ICA refered to Caylee in many of the jail house tapes as "our" Caylee.

Finding ICA Not Guilty for Cindy could mean for Cindy that she is also Not Guility.

Yep, I can guarantee ICA will be the little princess again and they will both elaborate on who they think kidnapped Caylee and murdered her. I said it once and I'll say it again, CA will be on TV looking for the killer. just wait and see!

Thank god ---i couldn't get on site all day yesterday. I saw the smile and instantly thought---we've been anthonyed. Ever felt like you were an actor in a carefully scripted play. That CA seemed to cooperate with the SA's But than committed perjury. That tiny specks of misinfo could create seeds of doubt. My God, the alternate juror felt Caylee was disposed of like a family pet!!! I am not a conspiracy theorist but geeze-----I HAVE NOW ENTERED THE TWILIGHT ZONE`!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Of course CA smiled! She told us all at the very beginning when all those people were harassing them in front of the house, "You don't mess with the Anthony's because the Anthony's ALWAYS WIN!"

The woman utterly disgusts me and I really think she needs to be in an asylum with her daughter. :maddening:

I think there will be an epic battle for control of ICA between CA and JB. I also don't think there is a level to low that CA won't sink to in order to get her way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back