The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And will DP have to pay back the 1M he got in KS'S murder? If it is a murder, IIRC, you are not entitled to any money.

Kathleen Savio's Find-a-Grave Memorial:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=22766240

22766240_119458034892.jpg

I am so thrilled and happy and relieved. And also somewhat stunned. I was afraid he was going to get away with it. Maybe I've gotten jaded. I am sick to death of husbands/exes/boyfriends beating and/or murdering women. I feel like I am seeing this all the time. I hate to say it, but if women were murdering their male counterparts at this rate, I know there would be more of an uproar. Sorry, not male bashing but come on!!! Well, this guy is no longer teflon and I agree, let's move on and nail him again a second time. Wow, I sound like a B-word. I'm usually a rare and quiet poster. :)

I have been away from the radio ands tv and the computer for a couple of days.

AMAZING NEWS to come home to!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :great: :great: :great: :tyou: :tyou: :tyou:

Katydid! I was THIS close to putting out an APB for you! We made you and ~n/t~ our honorary thread forepersons yesterday!!

NOTE: Someone needs to check on Bravo in a little bit. We might need to pull her out from under her chair.

LOL If I didn't have parent meetings, I might have a glass to celebrate. I'll have to wait until 9 PM to toast with ya all.

What a great day :)

Mel

And will DP have to pay back the 1M he got in KS'S murder? If it is a murder, IIRC, you are not entitled to any money.

IIRC, the life insurance was left by Kathleen to her two sons. They will get to keep the money from life insurance. But not Drew.

Who would want to believe their dad killed their step-mom. I have to look at him as just another victim of DP, and let him vent if he needs to. DP left so many people victimized in his wake.

MOO

Mel

Kathleen was their mom, not their stepmom.

I hope Cassie Cale's goes after custody of Stacy's kids. They are young enough that the brainwashing of Drew and Steve can be undone. Unfortunately for Tom and Kris, they've been brainwashed for so long, who knows if they'll ever be able to come to terms with the truth?

Stacy St. Clair
drewpeterson prosecutor Jim Glasgow says it's a "somber moment" and verdict "sends a message about violence against women."

prosecutor Glasgow says he has not ruled out charging DP w/ Stacy death.

Glasgow: We have to catch our breath and review the evidence ... with an eye to potentially charging DP

Will County State's Attorney calls verdict a "sobering moment," calls #DrewPeterson "a coward and a bully." “He would threaten people cause he had a gun and a badge and nobody ever took him on. We took him on now and he lost!”

prosecutor Glasgow says he, pros. John Connor were only two people in his office who initially wanted to charge DP w/ murder

"The defendant in this case is a coward and a bully...it was obvious to me (Savio's death) wasn't an accident" Glasgow

Drew reminds me of my ex, also LE. Oh, what I could tell ya'll!!!
He did stalk me and had his buddies do as well. At one time I even had to provide my freekin timecard!
When I moved out of moms, there was Hell to pay for that one. Ended up in Federal Court. His psych exam was brought in question and I walked out feeling a heavy weight off my poor shoulders.
I imagine he is terrorizing someone else by now. :maddening:

Wonder if anyone from the jury will be interviewed? Has anyone heard?

IIRC, the life insurance was left by Kathleen to her two sons. They will get to keep the money from life insurance. But not Drew.

But would the fact she was murdered forfeit the payment? I would imagine it could. That's like saying: "Hey, kids, your dad killed your mom and for that, you get a cool million".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken