The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP, I agree with that post, I think you have valid points as far as DP being a dirty cop. As far as the kids, when you say you hope they come to terms with the truth, are you saying that they will be fine if they do?

I just think the collateral damage done here is so great that I do not know if the truth will help them.

Well I corrected the "his" part. How can they be OK? No I don't think they will be fine ever. I just only hope that they can come to terms with this outcome and finally see the truth. I hope that they become productive young men in society and deal with the truth in a healthy manner.

Well I corrected the "his" part. How can they be OK? No I don't think they will be fine ever. I just only hope that they can come to terms with this outcome and finally see the truth. I hope that they become productive young men in society and deal with the truth in a healthy manner.

I just pray they don't grow up- any of them- with ANY of Drew's qualities.

Ah, but even though DrewP didn't get any of the life insurance, he was the guardian of the boys, and therefore did control it...Remember, he gave the one grown son something like ? $250,000 ? "just in case" something like THIS happened...

He's going to be even bigger after several years eating those carbs!!!!
Maybe he will be sending "I'm not fat" messages from the jail to his "public". Ack. (Like Casey Anthony) Like anyone cares. Bleck!!!

abbie:moo:

All that cheese is gonna back him up :giggle:

good to see you Abby.......my heart still hurts for you friend.

Thank You drip~drop. One day at a time.

I am so relieved DP was found guilty.

abbie:moo:

Holy crap! I just saw Pastor Schori on HLN. I honestly had NO idea he was that young. NONE. The movie on LMN portrayed him much older.

Not that this makes a difference, it's just nice to put a face to the name.

Hey I haven't followed this case at all, but hearing the good news I just wanted to stop by and thank those of you who did for following it to the end. I truly believe that if there hadn't been so much public interest in making sure justice was brought to drew peterson that he may have gotten away with it for real.

So happy for Kathleen Savio's family, and hopeful now that Stacy's family will see justice served for their daughter as well.

Just watched a local news clip, one juror spoke out, he was the one hold up juror, 11-1...he stated he was not ready to convict on hearsay and circumstantial evidence. The jury deliberated for 5 hours today then, and he said he then was convinced and voted for guilty.

Pogi, goofy?! Nawwwwwwwww! :what:

r e a l l y ! you wouldn't believe it! :giggle: He's not Rox or Boo but he is a sweetie. I'm getting better with him.
He's a hugger and that's good.
hang on.....got a emu message.

Oh I am so happy for the Savios and Staceys family!
Next he'll get his just dues for Stacey.:maddening:

Just watched a local news clip, one juror spoke out, he was the one hold up juror, 11-1...he stated he was not ready to convict on hearsay and circumstantial evidence. The jury deliberated for 5 hours today then, and he said he then was convinced and voted for guilty.

There was speculation that there was a hold-out. I wonder which juror it was?

Holy crap! I just saw Pastor Schori on HLN. I honestly had NO idea he was that young. NONE. The movie on LMN portrayed him much older.

I knew he was young but I thought he at least shaved by now. (a compliment to his youthful looks)

Ah the cheese stands alone (pun intended). While I understood there was a chance of a hung jury, I also knew there was no freaking way all 12 jurors would acquit that . Take away all hearsay and you still have testimony that DP tried to hire a hit man...right from the hit man's mouth. That alone can get you over the line of reasonable doubt even if you refuse to consider other evidence. Fortunately this jury learned the meaning of "unanimous" and was able to get there. But either way, DP was not going to walk out today a free man.

There was speculation that there was a hold-out. I wonder which juror it was?

He obviously did not give out his name. He looked maybe in his mid to late 30's...maybe 40 ish? Nice looking, and very nervous, he was talking to a reporter while in his car. He almost seemed a bit tormented by the whole thing. God Bless this man, and this jury!

just arrived home from work & saw the news....

he's "touchable" baby!!! :)

I hope the same for these boys. I will continue to pray for them and may they one day accept the truth and bond with Kathleen and Stacy's family. I think they need each other more than ever now.

I had the same reaction when I saw him. So glad the jurors didn't believe the defense BS about him and Stacy. I was so impressed with Pastor Schori and his ongoing quest to help women from domestic violence!

IMO, I think this case has opened a lot of eyes. A big thank you to Kathleen's family, Kathleen's and Stacy's witnesses who spoke for them, the prosecutors, the jurors and the people of Joliet, Illinois!

Let's find Stacy!! She deserves justice too!

So the DT put harry smith on thinking he wouldn't state the truth of what SP really stated because of the attorney/client confidentiality. The DT failed to realize that SP wasn't his client, she only called to hire him, she went missing before he took her as a client...so therefore she didn't fall under that attorney/client confidentiality. LOL

But the weirdest thing ever is the state fought tooth and nail to keep Smith off the stand saying what was said was attorney/client confidentiality.

Judge White said he could understand why Greenberg put in 84 motions to have him not testify before Brodsky got his wild hair but he could not understand why the state didnt want him on the stand either.

IMO

Let's find Stacy!! She deserves justice too!

I agree!

I'm in camp of people that think she's in that blue barrel somewhere......maybe not in the river. Buried somewhere?

Stacy helped Kathy get justice......and there will be justice for Stacy, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam