The Verdict is In - post your thoughts here

Status
Not open for further replies.
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Nancy Cooper's dad: This is another milestone in the history of our family. We're very pleased with the hard work the jury did. #coopertrial

He disallowed JW from testifying on things he was qualified to testify on (as explained by the other expert witness the defense brought in). Then he disallowed the new expert to testify as well. The whole case seemed to hinge on that google search. So that evidence is crucial. I believe that will be the basis of the appeal (along with a biased judge).

That remains to be seen. Hopefully the jury will tell us if they based their decision on the google search. We did not see or hear everything that the jury did.

I can't stop tearing up. I am so grateful to this jury.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Nancy Cooper's dad: We want to say thank you to everyone, particularly the press. #coopertrial

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Nancy Cooper's dad: We feel for them (Brad's parents). The msg we want to give them is you're the other half of grandparents. #coopertrial

I was on the phone for the first part of the Rentz interview but I did hear them say JD (NC's other sister) had her baby.

The other case that I have referenced a few times is the subject of Dateline tomorrow night at 9 eastern time. In that case the prosecution brought in a "mystery witness" who claimed that the defendant had called her in a drunken state and confessed to the murder. (He was out on bond so not jailed the whole time.) The jury said they didn't consider her testimony at all in their decision. It was interesting to hear what they based the verdict on.

ROFL! Live feed, Cummings talks about the bottle of scotch the clerk bought him!!!

Cummingd didn't realize his mic was on and said that the court clerk brought him a bottle of scotch this morning.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Nancy Cooper's dad: We need that communication to be open (with Brad's parents). #coopertrial
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Nancy Cooper's dad: We feel for them (Brad's parents). The msg we want to give them is you're the other half of grandparents. #coopertrial

There you have it....Cummings was hitting the scotch:woohoo:

Not surprised by the verdict, extremely pleased. The jury obviously used common sense and didn't succumb to the "conspiracy" theories that someone tampered with Brad's computer. It was what it was. Justice prevailed.

Now I'm ready for Jason Young's trial. Don't think it will last as long as this trial did.

Totally agree wyn! I think the Defense blew it with the LE corruption too! They misread the jury obviously and probably insulted their intelligence.

Hey cody. Ya'know me (well ... kinda). I dashed out for a decent, valuable bottle of red as I heard the judge / jury. This is immense in the face of justice. I, amid thousands, am delighted. I think the logic, the CE, the means, motive & opportunity along with BC's inconsistencies and his complete lies screamed out. SCREAMED out - IMO ...

Thank God for justice! Thanks to all the posters here for their immense input. Y'all rock!

Hey Annie. That wine sounds great. I have enjoyed our posts. Where to next?

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Nancy's mom: I'm happy this day finally came, happy for Nancy's little girls, happy for our family. #coopertrial
14 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Reporter: Did you sense Nancy here today? Nancy's mom: Yes, I felt her presence. #coopertrial

Okay Guys - LISTEN UP!

The jury has spoken. This thread is for posting your thoughts regarding how you interpreted the evidence and whether or not you think the jury made the right call.

IT IS NOT FOR bashing any witnesses, lawyers, friends or family members or the victims. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS! It also is not for bickering amongst yourselfs.

So read your post twice before posting. And thank this post after you read it because whether you thank it or not, you will be accountable for paying attention and adhereing to the rules.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member