The Verdict Waiting Room

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by marlywings, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwijayne

kiwijayne Well-Known Member

I agree.

I have heard of these people who blame video games for murders etc(while there maybe some truth in it). I think if you are going to murder after playing violent games you already had the propensity to do it before. JMHO.

2. laserdisc10

laserdisc10 Active Member

Same here Tigerlily. I've never wanted to read it. Same with the Anita Cobby case. They say energy flows where attention goes, in all things. By concentrating on the vileness, it might be that you attract those things to yourself or family member

3. Tigerlily75

Tigerlily75 Well-Known Member

I agree, and there is evil and then there is a whole 'nother level of evil that I just can't cope with. I don't want it in my head, I don't want to know it exists. I never watched Snowtown either for that reason. I'll stick to my sunshine and rainbows for the most part, with the occasional wondering how a husband believes he can kill his wife and get away with it - and that's enough for me!

4. ollijack

ollijack Active Member

My partner works in child and adolescent mental health at the hospital, he only tells me a few things but the poor little buggers are from 10 and up, the are so disturbed some of them
    its so sad and scary. Half the parents are the problem and the other half are brilliant. So who knows...:confused::confused:

5. ollijack

ollijack Active Member

When I was younger I was as tough as guts but becoming a mother and then a grandma I cannot cope, like you, cannot have it in my head....mainly about children and animals
    :loveyou:

6. FigTree

FigTree Well-Known Member

Yes, I think the feeling of 'fill this need' seeks out whatever will 'fill that need'. If it was pink socks - then there would be a fury over pink socks attributing to crime. But its a contributing factor, a link in the chain. Its symbolic - it represents something which fills the need but never satisfies it, hence the desensitization and the move onto blue socks.
    JMO ;)

7. Berry

Berry Gotch ya

Yes Liadan every crim knows the first rule of interviews:

"When ya tell a lie, tell as much of the truth as possible"

8. BreakingNews

BreakingNews Well-Known Member

"I picked the wrong day to give up coffee."

9. laserdisc10

laserdisc10 Active Member

Same here. Have never watched, nor will, the Snowtown thing. The name alone makes me feel ill. Like you, I'm choosy about what I let in my head

10. royster

royster New Member

Bet GBC has had a looong weekend. I am starting to think we might not even have a verdict tomorrow . Don't know why but I feel like that this afternoon.

11. Adrianna

Adrianna Member

There was talk of signs, last Friday after the jury went home, my friend who sells jewellery posted a picture of a ring the middle of band was yellow. Hoping for a verdict tomorrow.

12. Anonthemouse

Anonthemouse New Member

Hey Figtree thanks for that info about the Blagg case. Eerie how similar it all is. Very interesting

13. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Link to Sandrine Jordan's case...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...37-Caboolture-13-July-2012&highlight=Sandrine

Novy Chardon...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...omera-Qld-6th-Feb-2013&highlight=Novy+Chardon

And this link contains all of our Aussie cases to date from all the various sections on WS....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Links-to-cases-on-Websleuths-*No-Discussion*

14. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

OK I'm surprised the parents are renting. Possibly they were banking on O'Golden Child to look after them in their old age. Oh well to each his own. I met a financial advisor who said it's more beneficial to rent.

15. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

Like Clay? Or do they develop into murdering monsters. The longer I live the more I'm confused. :)

Amazing the trail of devastation both have left behind.

16. Tangled_Web

Tangled_Web Active Member

Thank you for those links, Marly. And co-incidentally Novy's husband's trial begins tomorrow - child molestation charges (charges unrelated to his still missing wife). I assume this is at Southport Court so not crossing paths with GBC - at this point anyway.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/crime-court/husband-of-missing-woman-to-stand-trial-for-molestation-charges/story-fnje8bkv-1226815318751

17. FigTree

And I really do think GBC has done this. And I believe there is a truth to some of his answers, but he never explained the truth any further to implicate himself - just kept enough distance in the way he answered the core of the question and keep him at arms length from a follow-up question.
    When confronted - he sometimes answered the same question differently. Or he answers the part of the question closest to the truth.

Which part of the question is GBC answering here?

He doesn't think he had his phone after that?
    I noticed he also used the wording "I seem to remember"...
    There were quite a few of "I cant remember" - "I don't recall" - "I cant recall"

The Forensic records show that the phone was put in the charger at some time before it being taken out of the charger at 8.30pm to make his sms calls.
    From the last time he used it (internet) at 6.21pm it would have been on charge for 2(+)hours until 8.30pm.

Its not believable that Allison was the one to take it off charge to hand it to him every time he wanted to use the phone and then put it back on.
    He has full access to it, and uses it.

His phone would have been well charged by 8.30pm that night.

18. FigTree

For GBC it probably was easier to rent seeing that he was thinking of moving in with Toni - and probably didn't want to give up a house (if he'd bought one) in a divorce settlement. It kept him 'free' enough not to commit to anything or anyone. No one ever had any security when dealing with him.
    JMO :)

19. LadyBird1

LadyBird1 Member

"When ya tell a lie, tell as much of the truth as possible"
    Thanks Berry: Some truths as I see ....

Wife missing, not home.
    Wife's name, Allison.
    Footy show on TV 19 April.
    Have three young children.
    She had depression (some time after her marriage to me) Depression....
    "Went for walk, fell down a hole and won't be back" ....whoa! Bloody sleep deprivation; undo that last sentence pronto .....
    Check that, What I actually mean to say: she might have fallen and hurt her ankle.

To all sleuthers, a wee exercise before the GUILTY verdict tomorrow;
    Pick out the one true word within one of his sentences, and you will get the drift.
    There appears to be many snippets of truth in his words. But that's all. Snippets. Most often one word.
    Here's starters:
    Business, (dunno the meaning but it sounds good.)
    Business partners, must imply a Business of sorts. Delete the fact re screwing the business partners hell west and crooked. (Talking dollars here)
    Illicit Sex tied in with "business"
    Money and Insurance crucial.
    Telephone texts. IMO that only proves he had a telephone.
    Plenty more including dastardly deeds and salacious speeches. (Not my words; words borrowed exclusively from the mouth of OW)

I look forward to tomorrow. And I don't think I am alone.

20. JK673

JK673 New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.