The Verdict Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marly said you have to do I think 20 posts before you can access docs. She suggested you go to the games forum and post away.

Marly said you have to do I think 20 posts before you can access docs. She suggested you go to the games forum and post away.

at the risk of sounding extremely stoopid where is the games forum lol

It was a 2011 7 seater series 2 captiva, model either SX or CX.

You're awesome!
Thank you so much.
My eyes are bleeding looking through all my docs for it.
All Better now :D
Cheers!

Mr fireman says "where's the fire"!
Courious says "In your eyes sweetheart".

OK it sounds like we've got a plan.

After my Valium milkshake.

Ladies, settle down...do I have to come by with a hose and give you all a cold shower?
:blushing:

verdict.jpg

http://www.seattlemediationservices.com/images/verdict.jpg

I've seen that picture somewhere before...very moving image.

Some things never change.

i just worry the longer they take to come back with a verdict might mean they are having difficulties agreeing on a verdict????
in a lot of instances a jury that comes back relatively quickly is an indicator of a guilty verdict

I feel the same .... We all know what the verdict should be as we have had a lot of time to dissect and discuss and see the truth behind The lies .... But but but what if the jury doesn't

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-outside-sources/story-fnihsrf2-1226984982501

Gerard Baden-Clay murder trial: Judge warns jury not to consult outside sources
BROOKE BASKIN THE COURIER-MAIL JULY 11, 2014 4:25PM

4.24pm: The jury in the trial of Gerard Baden-Clay has not reached a verdict, after deliberating for almost 12 hours.
It will return to the Supreme Court at Brisbane to continue its deliberations on Monday...

I feel the same .... We all know what the verdict should be as we have had a lot of time to dissect and discuss and see the truth behind The lies .... But but but what if the jury doesn't

I know it's frustrating with the weekend break now. But I am pleased they are taking it seriously and will be refreshed Monday morning to recommence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This, of course, would have been a more well-considered excuse for the scratches.

image.jpg

Saw Our Man Todd/supersmartstonecoldfox/Hot Toddy/Foxy Todd on the news earlier . . . Sigh. Did you ladies at court today lay eyes on him?

I was just thinking he same thing a few bored little sluethers.

I feel like I am waiting to go into labour.

Bring on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member