The Weather Channel: "A very bad week ahead"

I'm still here; I keep running back and forth between the TV and pc.

There's another storm cell headed this way, due to hit in about 20 minutes.

There's a tornado on Cedar Creek Lake/Gunbarrel City, just southeast of Dallas.

Just saw that...will you have to go out after these pass and help take care of the people?

Just saw that...will you have to go out after these pass and help take care of the people?

No; we only activate locally. If a tornado hit here, we would.

Ellis is under EastTEX CERT jurisdiction, and Red Cross activates everywhere.

No; we only activate locally. If a tornado hit here, we would.

Ellis is under EastTEX CERT jurisdiction, and Red Cross activates everywhere.

We worked the storm in Moore, Ok in 1999 and it was horrible...bodies were found for 2 weeks...that's where I smelled decomp.

Red Cross was set up in Atoka (40 mi. south of us) where the school was leveled earlier this week

Thank God for all the people that put themselves in danger to help others.

Please be safe people!

The immediately storms have slid east of us at the moment. It's eerily quite here. (5 areas of circulation in Ft.Smith. We just closed our office there...)

The worst of it is south/southeast of us; numerous tornadoes have been spotted on the ground down there. These storms are moving toward Arkansas now.

The worst of it is south/southeast of us; numerous tornadoes have been spotted on the ground down there. These storms are moving toward Arkansas now.

Glad you are safe...I'm getting reports of tornadoes too. These missed us, for now....One was on the ground in Muldrow, Ok and Pocola and several reported in downtown Ft Smith.

My prayers are with everyone that is in the path of this storm. Isn't it just wicked when they just suddenly decide to drop?

Have you talked to your parents?

Just wanted to say stay safe and let you know you're all in my prayers...I often wish for a good thunder and lightning storm, but here in So CA, we rarely get anything, let alone tornadic activity. So you're in my prayers...

Stay safe, and watch out for each other...

Best-
Herding Cats

No; I called Dad's cell and it went straight to voicemail. I left a message and asked them to call me and let me know where they are.

Seems like this line of storms practically followed the highway from here to Memphis.

No; I called Dad's cell and it went straight to voicemail. I left a message and asked them to call me and let me know where they are.

Seems like this line of storms practically followed the highway from here to Memphis.

Let me know when you hear from them.

Just wanted to say stay safe and let you know you're all in my prayers...I often wish for a good thunder and lightning storm, but here in So CA, we rarely get anything, let alone tornadic activity. So you're in my prayers...

Stay safe, and watch out for each other...

Best-
Herding Cats

Thanks herding, I have your loss in my heart and pray for you.

Sticks head up to say, hang on East Texas peeps! Looks like we are in for a wild ride tonight! I'm going back in the hole now! (((hugs)))

We are in North Louisiana and am hearing the strangest thunder right now! It just sounds all wrong. We are under a tornado watch until 10pm. The weather usually doesn't get too bad here.

Hope everyone stays safe!

Tornado's all over the place right now here in East Texas/ Western Louisiana!

Parts of Indiana have been under tornado and severe thunderstorm warnings for the past few hours with NUMEROUS flood watches and warnings.

Tornado's all over the place right now here in East Texas/ Western Louisiana!

One just missed us here in North Louisiana! It touched down approximately 3 miles from us. Just now got internet and satelite back!

There is still a bad storm with high winds going on. There are some limbs and twigs down, but we are safe. One limb is on the driveway.

The hard rain, thunder, wind, and lightning just keeps on and on. I have a very healthy respect for weather because it can be a killer.

I hope everyone is okay. Prayers for everyone in the path of these storms.

La, 3 miles is close enough! Glad you are ok. We are fine, lots of trees and power lines down...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back