The weekend BEFORE Haleigh went missing-revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Find Papa!

I always thought there was something with that gun fight, and thought it was strange that everyone except Ron said it happened. Throwing in there that Misty may have been threatened by Ron and her family stealing the gun to in a way protect Misty, makes a lot of sense. I do have a strong feeling that this fight plays a large roll in whatever happened to HaLeigh, otherwise why would Ron deny it?

ETA: i just re-read my post and i can't help it, but look how i spelled roll- i meant ROLE....LMAO :)

Good Find Papa!

I always thought there was something with that gun fight, and thought it was strange that everyone except Ron said it happened. Throwing in there that Misty may have been threatened by Ron and her family stealing the gun to in a way protect Misty, makes a lot of sense. I do have a strong feeling that this fight plays a large roll in whatever happened to HaLeigh, otherwise why would Ron deny it?

And I have a strong feeling that a gun played a large roll in whatever it is that happened to Haleigh too..
In one of these threads.. somewhere around here (could be this one) someone posted that a relative claims the fight over the gun occurred on a Sunday and the gun was found the next day..So that would have been on Monday that the gun was found, right?
Misty stated in that LVA that Ronald had invited Jo over to the house, and the gun came up missing the next day..So did the BIG fight happen on a Sunday night or Monday? If Ron didn't know his gun was missing until the next day, seems to me there wouldn't have been a reason for a fight with Jo Overstreet on Sunday that is.. The fight would have occurred on Monday after he discovered the gun was missing........JMO

Could very well be I'm relying entirely too much on what Misty stated in that LVA test as being the truth..
I should know better, but sure do wish we knew what the LVA test revealed concerning that gun story...JMO

And I have a strong feeling that a gun played a large roll in whatever it is that happened to Haleigh too..
In one of these threads.. somewhere around here (could be this one) someone posted that a relative claims the fight over the gun occurred on a Sunday and the gun was found the next day..So that would have been on Monday that the gun was found, right?
Misty stated in that LVA that Ronald had invited Jo over to the house, and the gun came up missing the next day..So did the BIG fight happen on a Sunday night or Monday? If Ron didn't know his gun was missing until the next day, seems to me there wouldn't have been a reason for a fight with Jo Overstreet on Sunday that is.. The fight would have occurred on Monday after he discovered the gun was missing........JMO
Could very well be I'm relying on what Misty stated in that LVA test as being the truth..
I should know better, but sure do wish we knew what the LVA test revealed concerning that gun story...JMO

ITA Emeralgem!

I too, am relying on some truth out of Misty's mouth.... If we could just wade through the lies, we would probably find all the answers.... JMO.

Papa..

Speaking of Joe Overstreet, I just read that he has turned his life around and has been in the military for awhile. I hope its ok to post that here, and with your great sleuthing is there anyway this info can be confirmed?

I read the comment you are referring to and the person mentioned to be in the military is Josh Overstreet, not Joe.

Good thought! Considering this is someone he loved, would he put her near a rented mobile home, though, or on some property where he could go "visit" her at Christmas and her birthday? In someone's garden or such? Just another thought.

Or even, maybe go "talk to her" like TN said he needed to over the holidays....

I was just thinking...On one of those news shows (NG?) TN stated that she knew all about Misty's wild weekend..How would she know? Who told her? Ron? Then who told Ron? I'm wondering if a jealous Amber or Nay told him about that weekend. Who else would know besides the people that participated in the activities over the weekend? I'm wondering if Amber called Ron over the weekend.

:headache::drink::drink: Warning towards the end of video...Exp Lang
"Snip" http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/20/exclusive-misty-cummings-pal-nay-nay-talks/

According to this new interview with Prevatt on The Bald Truth, she gave a ride to a prostitute she knew named Lindsay, and it was on to Crescent City, and a house full of Hispanic laborers “who were acting real crazy.” Prevatt says she wanted to stay in the car with Misty, but Greg insisted they all wait inside while Lindsay went to work.

After the two day party, Prevatt says that Saturday night before Haleigh vanished turned to Sunday morning and Misty asked to be dropped at her brother’s house. Prevatt says Misty was trying to conceal she was talking “like secretly” to Ronald on the phone.

Nay Nay says she dropped Misty at her brother’s house. “She was like, ‘Gotta go to my brother’s house, gotta watch the kids in the morning….So I said,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1I6zOihOTw

I would love to know why rc hates Nay.

Why would WBG INSIST that the three of them go inside of the crazy mexican house while the fourh one was prostituting hersellf I say WBG is a pimp and he wanted all of them in there..

I also beleive that JO or Tommy took the gun from rc...rc may not have been home at the time and then misty told rc what they did. she then called them for protection...and the fight was on..

I was just thinking...On one of those news shows (NG?) TN stated that she knew all about Misty's wild weekend..How would she know? Who told her? Ron? Then who told Ron? I'm wondering if a jealous Amber or Nay told him about that weekend. Who else would know besides the people that participated in the activities over the weekend? I'm wondering if Amber called Ron over the weekend.

Wonder if this is the reason why Nay Nay's car was damaged?

We know that Ron’s knuckles were cut and scraped like he was in a fight. However his face wasn’t bruised, he did have a stiff neck and a band aid on his neck. Maybe Cousin Joe was in a fight with Ron and he left because of it. Do we know if his knuckles were messed up too, or was it more like his face?

If Joe wasn’t scared by what he witnessed or did, why would he have left like he did? It’s not like he said good bye to his relatives and thanked them for putting him up. I understand that he headed out in the dark of night. Would love the phone records to see when he asked for the ride to Tennessee, or wherever it was that he was off to. We don’t know much about this ride. At one point I did see a picture of who I think was Cousin Joe, does anyone have anything on him?

We know that Ron’s knuckles were cut and scraped like he was in a fight. However his face wasn’t bruised, he did have a stiff neck and a band aid on his neck. Maybe Cousin Joe was in a fight with Ron and he left because of it. Do we know if his knuckles were messed up too, or was it more like his face?

If Joe wasn’t scared by what he witnessed or did, why would he have left like he did? It’s not like he said good bye to his relatives and thanked them for putting him up. I understand that he headed out in the dark of night. Would love the phone records to see when he asked for the ride to Tennessee, or wherever it was that he was off to. We don’t know much about this ride. At one point I did see a picture of who I think was Cousin Joe, does anyone have anything on him?

bbm
Dark of which night -- Sunday / Monday / Tuesday

All I know from what I have heard Misty state is cousin Jo wanted out of there in a hurry, so I suspect he does know what happened to Haleigh and knows she wasn't abducted as Ron C and Misty have claimed....Could very well be he was involved in an altercation with Ron C, but I don't believe he is the one directly responsible for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh..IMHO..Ron C is the one who is responsible..JMO

bbm
Dark of which night -- Sunday / Monday / Tuesday

I'm thinking perhaps Tuesday night since Misty claims cousin Jo and her mother picked her up from police headquarters sometime the next day after Haleigh disappeared... JMO

I would also like to read about the lady claiming to hear the audio tapes between Misty and Donna (or she spoke with Donna-don't know which one) that mentions Haleigh being dead and burned. Link? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member