The Whites Party Photos and also When exactly did JBR die??

Could be but you know a child with behavior disorder is going to be jealous no matter what. We know BR lost his temper, refused to comply with adults’ requests, was touchy and easily annoyed. He could have gotten a 1M gift, his own plane, his own boat, and he'd still be jealous of JB.

Yes, I agree.

And mostly jealous of the time and adoration his mother lavished on JBR. He may have fantasized as to what life would be like without JBR, and the thought may have been sitting there, in the back of his mind, for a long time.

BR could have been like a time bomb waiting to go off. Perhaps the parents already knew - or suspected - this?

All speculation of course.

I've speculated on this myownself and what I've come up with, with a bit of encouragement from Schiller's PMPT book, is that BR wet the bed until about age 6 or 7. PR was obsessed with BR for the first years of his life and demanded perfection from him. Once JB came along and was old enough for PR to be interested in her, she started doing pageants with JB. This coincides with when BR stopped wetting the bed and JB started.

Too much attention can be just as damaging as neglect, if the right conditions exist. Overbearing mother, absentee father, wealth, image, perfection...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't think she could play it either(at least not very well) but out of the gifts they were known to have received that Christmas, his N64 is the creme de la creme. He has no reason to be jealous in the gift department. His six year old sister got a bike? A nine year old boy's natural response to that would be "Big whoop. Look what I got."

She's not even riding it up and down the street. She spends most of Christmas day in the home. So did Burke and its not difficult to imagine which gift is receiving the most attention.

singularity,
JonBenet was patently on the receiving end of regular attention from BR, particularly on Christmas Night.

Without invoking some pathological sexual behavior, BR not long after arriving home had whacked JonBenet on the head and began a cover up?

Spitz's pineapple theory is nonsense, you do not kill someone over a slice of pineapple.

I reckon BR and JonBenet just abandoned the breakfast bar for JonBenet's bedroom.

Assuming Kolar's description is correct, then BR was naked from the waist down when he left JonBenet's bedroom?

I think Kolar is keeping a bit of the crime-scene jigsaw from us , since he is quite happy to arrive at BDI All, yet we cannot get there, so something is missing?

One thing lost on many is how privileged these children were. The parents rarely supervised them, they were left to their own devices, and its this aspect of the case that allowed BR to develop his dysfunctional behavior.

Patsy knew what was going on, yet somehow neglected to deal with it. JR would be gone at work, and be unlikely to be tuned into the finer details?

Remember Patsy saying, We didn't mean for this to happen, i.e. she had ignored evidence of ongoing sexual abuse of her daughter.

With the fecal smearing at the crime-scene, along with BR's pajamas, looks as if BR's behavioral pattern had escalated beyond his own control, and when JonBenet declined to acquiece he exploded in an orgy of violence?

That's the charitable speculation, Kolar's BDI All, appears even more chilling in its assumption that it was all premeditated?

Which definitely places Burke Ramsey in a behavioral category few children inhabit.

singularity,
JonBenet was patently on the receiving end of regular attention from BR, particularly on Christmas Night.

Without invoking some pathological sexual behavior, BR not long after arriving home had whacked JonBenet on the head and began a cover up?

Spitz's pineapple theory is nonsense, you do not kill someone over a slice of pineapple.

I reckon BR and JonBenet just abandoned the breakfast bar for JonBenet's bedroom.

Assuming Kolar's description is correct, then BR was naked from the waist down when he left JonBenet's bedroom?

I think Kolar is keeping a bit of the crime-scene jigsaw from us , since he is quite happy to arrive at BDI All, yet we cannot get there, so something is missing?

One thing lost on many is how privileged these children were. The parents rarely supervised them, they were left to their own devices, and its this aspect of the case that allowed BR to develop his dysfunctional behavior.

Patsy knew what was going on, yet somehow neglected to deal with it. JR would be gone at work, and be unlikely to be tuned into the finer details?

Remember Patsy saying, We didn't mean for this to happen, i.e. she had ignored evidence of ongoing sexual abuse of her daughter.

With the fecal smearing at the crime-scene, along with BR's pajamas, looks as if BR's behavioral pattern had escalated beyond his own control, and when JonBenet declined to acquiece he exploded in an orgy of violence?

That's the charitable speculation, Kolar's BDI All, appears even more chilling in its assumption that it was all premeditated?

Which definitely places Burke Ramsey in a behavioral category few children inhabit.

Thank god. We wouldn't want ALL children to have personality disorders.

One reason I only joined this forum recently is due to PTSD during and after living with my own child. He's been out of the house for almost 3 years now and I finally feel like I can breathe again and face the uglier side of other people's violence and circumstances.

Thank god. We wouldn't want ALL children to have personality disorders.

One reason I only joined this forum recently is due to PTSD during and after living with my own child. He's been out of the house for almost 3 years now and I finally feel like I can breathe again and face the uglier side of other people's violence and circumstances.

SerenitySprings,
I agree. I read your account and realized how difficult things must have been for you.

I'm glad to hear you have some respite and can to some degree relax.

Your post regarding your son, along with the personal details, will not have been easy to write, hopefully expressing yourself will have had some therapeutic value, since talking stuff over does matter.

Your account is valuable testimony as to what happens in the real world and how children can develop behavioral problems that, sadly, only time can resolve.

Again thanks for your post, please continue to contribute your experience to websleuths, which will act as a counter weight to those who think crime stories proceed as in the CSI style movies.

singularity,

That makes a wholelotta sense

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back