GUILTY NV - "The Widower" Tom Randolph, married 6 times, 4 wives dead- Sharon Causse last victim, Dec 2020 *Retrial 2023*

legalmomma

Reaction score
I just finished watching "The Widower" on Dateline/Hulu and it just chilled me to the bone that Tom Randolph is now receiving a new trial. I searched and did not find a thread for Sharon Causse Randolph, his 6th wife that was murdered in 2008. It is a convoluted tale of a narcissistic psychopath. He was found guilty and given the death penalty when the case was finally tried in 2017. His 2017 murder conviction was overturned in 2020, and he’s awaiting a re-trial in Nevada, where he’s being held in High Desert State Prison.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/17/thomas-randolph-is-the-joe-exotic-of-true-crime/

"Randolph was found guilty by a jury of both first-degree murders and received two death sentences in 2017. However, the Supreme Court of Nevada recently threw out his conviction and ordered a new trial after it ruled that the jury should not have heard evidence of Randolph being charged with the murder of his second wife Becky Gault Randolph in 1986."
Thomas Randolph Now: Where is the ‘Black Widower’ Today? | Heavy.com

"One of the most notorious killers in the country says he is innocent of double homicides in 2008 that sent him to death row. Thomas Randolph has just been granted a new trial by the Nevada Supreme court..."
Death row killer's conviction thrown out - says he's innocent in exclusive interview

Updates when I locate the NV docket.

Killer Genes

On the debut season of Killer Genes, an exclusive with "The Black Widower" speaking for the first time from Death Row....The host's Melissa McCarty and Kelly McLear are two-time Emmy nominated investigative journalist

LAS VEGAS (Court TV) — A Nevada man is facing retrial for the 2008 shooting deaths of his wife and the hitman he allegedly conspired with to kill her.
Jury selection in Randolph’s retrial begins Tuesday, Aug. 8. Court TV is covering the proceedings, beginning with opening statements Wednesday.

Thomas Randolph — dubbed the “black widower” — is scheduled to head back into a Nevada courtroom this week for his murder retrial. He’s accused of murdering of his sixth wife, Sharon Causse, and the hitman he allegedly hired to kill her, Michael Miller, in 2008.

The black widower is scheduled for a motion hearing Monday before the retrial starts. Jury selection is expected Tuesday and opening statements will likely begin Wednesday.

Jeez, guess Court TV will be getting put back on in this house this week.

This Website compiled multiple different news articles to create a brilliant overview of his marriages and the deaths of all his wives.

I honestly do not understand how he got away with it, he's really not the smartest bloke.

WATCH LIVE: 'Black Widower' Murder Trial Hearing — NV v. Thomas Randolph Day Two​

Nevada man Thomas Randolph was sentenced to death in 2017 for the murders of his sixth wife and the man he allegedly conspired with to kill her. Randolph’s conviction was overturned in 2020 after the Nevada Supreme Court ruled that prior-bad-act evidence used in the trial may have tainted the jury’s objectivity. Four out of six of Randolph’s wives ended up dead.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back