Theories about Ron's breaks and werk schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are quickly approaching a year here. The fact that his hours are still not known.......should tell you everything. He is a suspect, people may not like that, but he is, and prolly' at the top of the list.

tehcloser - I agree. I think RC is at the top of the list. I think it's VERY telling we haven't heard of ANYONE being cleared (except AC guy) at almost a year later. I think LE has their sites on someone and believe others were involved. Well, let's hope so and hope it's not because they don't have anyone :praying:

I think it says a lot that we never heard (except from RC) whether he passed his LDT or not. You'd think if he had, that info would be out there so people wouldn't focus on him. They've never said he passed, they've never said he's cleared, they've never said he was definitely at work all the hours he was gone - minus the "38 minute" commute.

The ONLY info we've gotten from LE is:

- Nobody except AC guy has been cleared
- MC holds the key
- MC did not pass ANY of her testing
- They do not believe this was a stranger abduction
- LE is "satisfied" with RC's whereabouts during the hours in question

i am not buying that Ron went to work early ever single day. Strange how IF Ron was at work the whole time, and LE is truely satisfied about his hours, why would releasing that info interfear with an investigation? Especially if it is a family abduction. Why would Ron's work hours have anything to do with a family member abducting HaLeigh? IMO, it doesn't and that is why Ron isn't cleared, LE is looking at him too. (JMO)

I also don't think Ron would go to work early, to get away from Misty, who was on a weekend binge just prior, and leave the children with her. JMO.

Why would Ron go to work 45 minutes early everyday, when this is the only time he can spend with Haleigh?

Working nights you have very little waking time with your children. Again, this is another one of those things in this case, that does not make sense.

Chelsea said that Ronald & Misty physically distanced themselves from each other after they argued which appears to be true. Chelsea said after R & M fought they needed space from each other so Misty would leave and go stay with her relatives and Ron would go stay with his. Are we to believe Ronald would take his children with him and leave his home on Greene Lane to seek out comfort and support from his relatives after a fight with Misty???????

My concern is if Misty and Ron concluded their arguments by putting distance between them, how did the arguments between Misty and HaLeigh conclude? Wouldn't Misty’ feel like she had “unfinished business” until she had “distanced” herself from HaLeigh? Yet HaLeigh’s mattress is close to Misty’s bed and as it turns out, HaLeigh is not there. It appears Misty strikes out with her hands when she is angry so I doubt she used an object to whip HaLeigh but I don’t know.

I am wondering if children at Junior’s age can remember traumatic events or whether they will be buried within his subconscious. I began remembering events from my childhood starting at age 5. Anyone know?

As far as we know, Misty didn’t call Ronald at work on Monday because she was having problems with HaLeigh and according to Misty HaLeigh was “fine” after school until she went to bed. No one said Ronald left work to go home and discipline HaLeigh when there was a conflict in the home.

We may not know what hours his shift was, or the times he clocked in and out that day.... but I would bet that LE knows... down to the last second. If they don't... then they have seriously lagged in their jobs.

I'm in somewhat of a quandary here trying to decide which is the more authoritative source for travel information, RC's attorney Terry Shoemaker, or MapQuest.com.

Shoemaker says 19 minutes.....MapQuest says 27 minutes (Total Travel Estimate: 27 minutes / 16.67 miles)

According to Shoemaker, RC diligently worked THREE additional hours to finally get off work at 3:00 am. Then:

(1) 27 minutes (or 19, take your pick) for the drive from PDM to Green Drive

PLUS

(2) 2 minutes for a 2 mile detour to the Satsuma Handy Way

PLUS

(3) 5 minutes for a beer, cigarettes, and peanuts shopping extravaganza

PLUS

(4) 2 minutes for the return leg of the shopping detour back to Buffalo Bluff

PLUS

(5) 5 minutes for a hasty, albeit, thorough search of the residence prior to the 911 call

Total Time: 41 minutes (or 33 minutes, take your pick)

The story being presented by Shoemaker says RC was at work until 3:00 am. How was he home at 3:27 am to TELL MC to call 911? Do attorney's not know how to add?

I had not seen the 27 minutes according to MapQuest. It's almost as if TS looked up that info before deciding when RC left work. I mean, is it just a coincidence MapQuest says it's a 27 minute trip and TS states RC worked late until 3, arriving home at 3:27? A little too perfect, if you ask me. Then, of course to add in the additional stop.

TS has not done any investigation. He is taking what LE and rc say and trying to manipulate the facts to benefit rc.

Defense Attorneys are masters at manipualtine people, media, words, facts, etc.

It is most important to take what they say and thoroughly go over every single word. When you break it down, it will likely be a lie, disguised as an alibi

I had not seen the 27 minutes according to MapQuest. It's almost as if TS looked up that info before deciding when RC left work. I mean, is it just a coincidence MapQuest says it's a 27 minute trip and TS states RC worked late until 3, arriving home at 3:27? A little too perfect, if you ask me. Then, of course to add in the additional stop.

BBM...3:27 is when 911 was called.. Misty and Ron both claim he arrived home at 3:24 am...

BBM...3:27 is when 911 was called.. Misty and Ron both claim he arrived home at 3:24 am...

Not only that, Misty "just seen 3" until she knows precisely when Ronald arrived home. The 3:27 call is well documented, so in my mind, it's a tossaway comment from either of them as to when 911 was called. In fact, to me it sounds as though they counted back what they believed was a reasonable time to search the house and yard before calling 911.

What doesn't fit is the number of different ways we learn Ronald came home (forgetting for a moment what time it was).

1. Ronald came home and woke up Misty to say Haleigh was missing.

2. Misty woke up, went to the bathroom/get a drink/light was glaring in her eyes, saw the back door was open and ran back to her room to call her mo...er, to call Ron.

3. Same as 2, except Misty ran to the front door and saw Ronald pulling up so didn't need to call him.

4. Ronald got a call from Misty but didn't answer it because he was pulling into the drive.

5. Ronald was pulling into the drive and saw Misty standing in the door and he wondered why she was up, and she said to him "your daughter is missing."

6. Same as 5, except Misty says frantically "Do you have Haleigh?"

There are far too many versions. And that's eliminating the time issue.

I've only heard about two pings off the towers. Did I dream this or have all the calls Ron was reported to have made been accounted for against the PDM tower?

I don't know lone.....

We have only heard about two pings off of PDM tower. However, (i can't remember who said it) Ron called Misty about 20 some odd times, and couldn't reach her. After the fight and Misty turned her phone off.

My question is, that if LE says there were two pings from the PDM tower from Ron's cell, shouldn't there be more pings, if he called her 20 some odd times? Why only mention that there were two pings and not more.... wouldn't that also solidify Ron's alibi?

I'm in somewhat of a quandary here trying to decide which is the more authoritative source for travel information, RC's attorney Terry Shoemaker, or MapQuest.com.

Shoemaker says 19 minutes.....MapQuest says 27 minutes (Total Travel Estimate: 27 minutes / 16.67 miles)

According to Shoemaker, RC diligently worked THREE additional hours to finally get off work at 3:00 am. Then:

The story being presented by Shoemaker says RC was at work until 3:00 am. How was he home at 3:27 am to TELL MC to call 911? Do attorney's not know how to add?

Great post Papa!

So Ron had to be off from work prior to 3am in order to be able to stop at the store and do a quick search for HaLeigh.....

The way i see it is, no matter which you choose, either a 19 minute ride till home or a 27 minute ride till home, both put them over the time, that the 911 call was made.

Not only that, Misty "just seen 3" until she knows precisely when Ronald arrived home. The 3:27 call is well documented, so in my mind, it's a tossaway comment from either of them as to when 911 was called. In fact, to me it sounds as though they counted back what they believed was a reasonable time to search the house and yard before calling 911.

What doesn't fit is the number of different ways we learn Ronald came home (forgetting for a moment what time it was).

1. Ronald came home and woke up Misty to say Haleigh was missing.

2. Misty woke up, went to the bathroom/get a drink/light was glaring in her eyes, saw the back door was open and ran back to her room to call her mo...er, to call Ron.

3. Same as 2, except Misty ran to the front door and saw Ronald pulling up so didn't need to call him.

4. Ronald got a call from Misty but didn't answer it because he was pulling into the drive.

5. Ronald was pulling into the drive and saw Misty standing in the door and he wondered why she was up, and she said to him "your daughter is missing."

6. Same as 5, except Misty says frantically "Do you have Haleigh?"

There are far too many versions. And that's eliminating the time issue.

Excellent post debs. When you lay out all the different versions, it does not make sense at all. But, could you, in all your wisdom go one step further, for me, and attach to each of the comments who said what. Especially number 1, 3 and 5.
There have been so many stories in this case I get confused and need to keep my score card in order. Thanks. azwriter

AZ, your guess is as good as mine at this point. Each version was repeated by someone else. Take your pick. They're all lies to me.

Don't really know about #1 or #3, but Ron has stated #5..I heard him...JMO

There is a vast difference in the meaning of the two sentences “HaLeigh is missing” and “HaLeigh is gone”. Generally speaking, when we misplace an object we say it is missing and we keep looking for it until it is found. IMO Misty's words, “HaLeigh is gone” mean "HaLeigh is not missing and won’t ever be found."

I don't know why "your back is open" or "I just got home from work" is more important than Haleigh is missing. Both of these two stated Haleigh missing after they gave an alibi.

......Weirdest d#$m call I've ever heard.

I don't know why "your back is open" or "I just got home from work" is more important than Haleigh is missing. Both of these two stated Haleigh missing after they gave an alibi.

......Weirdest d#$m call I've ever heard.

Yes! :dance:

And along with "I just got home from work" was MC's "I was sleeping and just woke up" and then when asked about the last time she'd seen Haleigh, "I was cleaning and doing laundry"

How about when she tells the 911 op about the brick - "When I was sleeping it wasn't like that"

A whole lot of alibi flinging going on when it's not even neccessary yet

ETA: I tell ya the one comment that nags at me the most is RC stating when he pulled up & asked MC what was going on she said "The back doors open and yer daughters gone". Not only does that seem non-chalant and half-a@@ - I just couldn't imagine that being the the way someone would actually tell a parent their child is missing. It's a very inappropriate attitude for someone who "truly loves those kids".

Yes! :dance:

And along with "I just got home from work" was MC's "I was sleeping and just woke up" and then when asked about the last time she'd seen Haleigh, "I was cleaning and doing laundry"

How about when she tells the 911 op about the brick - "When I was sleeping it wasn't like that"

A whole lot of alibi flinging going on when it's not even neccessary yet

ETA: I tell ya the one comment that nags at me the most is RC stating when he pulled up & asked MC what was going on she said "The back doors open and yer daughters gone". Not only does that seem non-chalant and half-a@@ - I just couldn't imagine that being the the way someone would actually tell a parent their child is missing. It's a very inappropriate attitude for someone who "truly loves those kids".

The fact alone, Ron insisted on Misty calling 911...why? Seems very unusual. Why would he not call 911 himself? I mean it's his child. I don't get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood