Theories and clues: Specific to when Haleigh went missing (thread 3/24 to 3/26/2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem though is that Junior would know where he was and who he was with. Sure hope the experts asked him and didn't rely on the adults.

When my kids were this age, they said funny little things like "tomorrow day" and "yesterday night," since they didn't really have a grasp on time. I'm not sure if he would have been questioned on Tuesday, about anything that happened on Sunday. That's just my thinking.

No, my question surrounds the reason they would lie about where Haleigh and Jr were the Sunday night prior. I'm finding it hard to believe that Ronald made a special trip to GMA's to get Haleigh clothes to wear to school that day. And I find it hard to believe that Ronald and Misty can sleep all day with a 3 year old in the house. It makes me think Jr was with GMA. I don't understand how any of this works to their advantage.

BBM --

If it's true that TN had to beg MC to babysit and MC was concerned about RC being ok with it because he was furious with her - then that proves they didn't lounge around all day together right there. If TN was begging MC, then the kids had to have been with TN, right? She isn't going to ask MC to watch the kids if they were already with her. And if RC was furious with MC still, they certainly didn't lounge around all day together. There was no pleasant kiss goodbye when he left.

Maybe TN begging MC and offering to pay her (because who would need to pay the soon-to-be step mom to watch her own stepkids) was just part of the "set-up". MC was gone on a drug and sex binge for 3 days, her and RC were fighting and MC was refusing to babysit. Would TN really have been comfortable leaving her grandbabies with her? TN needed MC to babysit that night.

Didn't Ron have a totally different story about why he was rushing past the bus stop? Something about HaLeigh spilling something.

If Ron & Misty slept all day, why was she so tired that night?

I'm pretty sure the spill was just a rumor, since Misty is all over the place stating Haleigh didn't have the clothes she wanted to wear. However, your point about being tired after sleeping all day....is right on! I'd like to hear TN "splain" that one!

When my kids were this age, they said funny little things like "tomorrow day" and "yesterday night," since they didn't really have a grasp on time. I'm not sure if he would have been questioned on Tuesday, about anything that happened on Sunday. That's just my thinking.

I agree. At his age, his recollections of times and days would be hard to write it in stone. My son is close to his age and because he frequently visits my parents who live 6 blocks away, he's always messed up on when he was there or not. Even if they were at TN's or GGMS and he relayed that to LE, all the family would have to do is say "No, he's confused". I'm sure LE is going to believe TN in her sheriffs sweater over a 3-4 y/o

ITA...I have 4 year old twins and everything is either "yesterday" or tomorrow in the morning", even stuff that happened months ago. They don't have any concept of time yet.

BBM --

If it's true that TN had to beg MC to babysit and MC was concerned about RC being ok with it because he was furious with her - then that proves they didn't lounge around all day together right there. If TN was begging MC, then the kids had to have been with TN, right? She isn't going to ask MC to watch the kids if they were already with her. And if RC was furious with MC still, they certainly didn't lounge around all day together. There was no pleasant kiss goodbye when he left.

Maybe TN begging MC and offering to pay her (because who would need to pay the soon-to-be step mom to watch her own stepkids) was just part of the "set-up". TN needed MC to babysit that night.

It's all crazy stuff. Remember when Nay Nay said that she overheard Ronald and Misty on the phone together, and Ronald asked Misty to bring a condom when she came to his house. That hardly sounds like they are arguing at this point. TN said the two were up all night that Sunday night having a "discussion." Then, they sleep all day, according to Misty. I wonder when Misty was called about babysitting? As you point out, she was there on Sunday night, why would there be any question about who would watch the kids.

BBM --

Maybe TN begging MC and offering to pay her (because who would need to pay the soon-to-be step mom to watch her own stepkids) was just part of the "set-up". TN needed MC to babysit that night.

What makes more sense to me after reading your post is that Ron took Jr and Haleigh down to GGMS to pick up a change of cloths for Haleigh, but dropped JR off to stay. Misty has that kid sleeping the day away as we discussed and he was 2 nearly three, they don't sleep all day. So if something happened to Haleigh after school, there is a chance that Jr wasn't there. Misty says, Tommy was over with his kids. She talks about Haleigh, she never mentions Jr. So what if GGMS was bringing Jr over at lets say 5 or even 7 and when she gets there, Haleigh is missing or not there. Ron is at work and Misty can't explain why she hasn't called the cops yet. So maybe this is where the story begins. I don't believe the kids were eating at 7pm on the porch. Misty said she started dinner at around 6pm IIRC in the VST. It doesn't take an hour to open a can of spaghetti "O".

I agree, Bern, but I'm thinking the "story" began before 5 - 7pm. Seems TN really wanted MC to babysit so I have to wonder if this was all in the plan. Since we haven't heard from the A/C guy, the last confirmed sighting of Haleigh from someone other than family would be the bus stop, right? Although, there may have been a neighbor who saw Haleigh riding her bike.

Interesting thread to say the least. There are many statements being posted as if they are fact and I hate to see that because there are a lot of guests that read here and trust what they read to be fact because it is Websleuths. Sorry that is just how I feel. Kimster, a question, or any moderator would be fine, is things posted on Art Harris's site to be considered as fact now? I have been told different things at different times regarding his "bombshells", truth is he never lists his sources, he states " sources close to the investigation" , or "my sources tell me" etc... so, I just want to be clear as to who or what can be quoted as fact. TIA

Interesting thread to say the least. There are many statements being posted as if they are fact and I hate to see that because there are a lot of guests that read here and trust what they read to be fact because it is Websleuths. Sorry that is just how I feel. Kimster, a question, or any moderator would be fine, is things posted on Art Harris's site to be considered as fact now? I have been told different things at different times regarding his "bombshells", truth is he never lists his sources, he states " sources close to the investigation" , or "my sources tell me" etc... so, I just want to be clear as to who or what can be quoted as fact. TIA

That is why I posted the "what do we know as facts" and unfortunately, there just isn't many.

Good point. I'll change the title. :)

Ellie, when I refer to anything from Art Harris' site I will back it up with either documents or photos and the one I just mentioned about was a actual picture of Ron's Altima parked in front of the MH and I was not referring to what was written.

BBM --

Maybe TN begging MC and offering to pay her (because who would need to pay the soon-to-be step mom to watch her own stepkids) was just part of the "set-up". MC was gone on a drug and sex binge for 3 days, her and RC were fighting and MC was refusing to babysit. Would TN really have been comfortable leaving her grandbabies with her? TN needed MC to babysit that night.

bbm

That's exactly what that mean. There was no sleeping around all day and if you ask me...Jr was not there at all. I too believe that Ron had to go to GMS house to pick up Haleigh for school. I believe that GMS had both of them Sunday night and because Haleigh had school Monday morning Ron went and picked up Haleigh, only to take her to school. I think Jr was left with GMS. When Jr got back to the mh, I don't know but you couldn't hear him in the 911 call..just sayin'.

TN offering Misty money to babysit is huge to me. That tells me that at some point that evening:waitasec: Misty was NOT at the mh. When did TN call her? I forgot but anyway, Ron and Misty were definitely not on good terms if TN had to call her and ask her to babysit. The fact that it was TN who called not Ron, and it was about her babysitting Ron's kids. At that point Misty was being put into place to take the blame. So when did TN ask Misty to babysit?

I'm not sure I know what you are talking about Elle. Most everything is an opinion. NG, AH, JVM are all taking another's word for most things. Anything LE has, is not being released. That's assuming they have anything.

Ellie, when I refer to anything from Art Harris' site I will back it up with either documents or photos and the one I just mentioned about was a actual picture of Ron's Altima parked in front of the MH and I was not referring to what was written.

No disrespect intended, Snowbunny, I have quoted Art Harris myself many times before and I was told that his blogs could not be taken as fact, and that I was posting rumors so I just wanted to be clear. I was actually on page 2 of this thread when I made my post so I was a bit behind on the conversation but I wanted to post my question to a moderator before I forgot. Welcome to WS!

I was thinking more about Monday.

And you're right don't ask one anything about the day of the week. Just last weekend, we learned Sunday was Monday & the next day was Wednesday.

Chicoliving and I chatted about Art Harris and decided he will be allowed at this time. I don't know what he was doing in the past that caused a problem, I only know what he is doing now.

NONE of the media groups are accurate all the time, we know that. As long as their reports aren't completely outlandish, they are allowed.

Remember, linkable sites change from time to time. That's why we don't have a list of them anywhere and go by the ********* rule. :D

I agree. At his age, his recollections of times and days would be hard to write it in stone. My son is close to his age and because he frequently visits my parents who live 6 blocks away, he's always messed up on when he was there or not. Even if they were at TN's or GGMS and he relayed that to LE, all the family would have to do is say "No, he's confused". I'm sure LE is going to believe TN in her sheriffs sweater over a 3-4 y/o

And if that did happen, maybe they should have listened to Jr.

I remember reading that after Misty picked up Haleigh from school she did not go back in the direction of the MH. I have often wondered just where did she go after she left the school bus stop if she didn't go back to the MH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member