Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen any signs of living creatures in the Cummings' households? The fish tank even looked like a fish could not survive with these people.

I don't think a puppy would fair very well in their environment. RC and shows no signs of responsible behavior. A puppy, while a precious and warm thought, in actuality, would not be good thing in that environment for it requires money for vet bills, warmth, love, secure place and attention. None of which rc can provide at this time.

What happened to the little puppy they were given not long after Haleigh went missing?

I think it was nice of you Bluesky to have such happy thoughts. Sorry I am so cynical about RC and his family. I didn't mean to hurt you and your good thoughts. I have done what I could do regarding the little guy. The courts do not care to do anything. I also hope and I am sure that the Cummings will provide him with everything his little heart could hope for and I have no doubt they will try their best to make him happy that day.

After all it is about the children and I think they know that. Last Christmas looked great for Haleigh and jr. Despite my cynicism, I do think they will do their best for him.

What happened to the little puppy they were given not long after Haleigh went missing?

That puppy was given to Crystal for Haleigh. I have not heard anything about it's home or even if CS still has it. Chihuahuas are so tiny and delicate. They are not usually suggested for young children.

Let's hope for the best...

I came across another case yesterday and i am heart broken by it. But i was keeping in mind HaLeigh.

Something i thought about was that a few blows to a childs stomach could cause death later on, and not show many signs of injury right away.

I have been trying to figure out, why no one would call 911 if HaLeigh was injured to get her help. She had been taken to a hopsital before, so why not this time? Then trying to fit in everyones wierd behavior, has nothing making sense to me. Not even a kidnapping.

just ranting this morning......

I came across another case yesterday and i am heart broken by it. But i was keeping in mind HaLeigh.

Something i thought about was that a few blows to a childs stomach could cause death later on, and not show many signs of injury right away.

I have been trying to figure out, why no one would call 911 if HaLeigh was injured to get her help. She had been taken to a hopsital before, so why not this time? Then trying to fit in everyones wierd behavior, has nothing making sense to me. Not even a kidnapping.

That’s true why wouldn’t they take her to the hospital? Maybe Misty tried to call Tommy or Timmy to take her to the hospital. I don’t think she had transportation, did she?

What about GGS and Aunt Lisa, if Haleigh was dead when they arrived or where there, then I think the injuries or whatever happened had no excuse…like an overdose. If she had any injury they would have taken her, and explained it away, like they are used to doing.

good morning lil momma. I too question the idea of an accident. When there is an accident you head for the hospital or call for help. However if the accident is surrounded with something illegal, you hide the event. It's the same with the JonBenet case. What happened in that house that kept family from seeking help?
In reading through the posts here, I am noticing that wording has changed. It used to be we would read "Haleigh taken from the motorhome." Now, more and more, posters are writing "Haleigh removed from the motorhome." The difference in those two words: taken and removed, to me signal the difference between life and death.
Oh, by the way, you're cute when you rant. LOL

good morning lil momma. I too question the idea of an accident. When there is an accident you head for the hospital or call for help. However if the accident is surrounded with something illegal, you hide the event. It's the same with the JonBenet case. What happened in that house that kept family from seeking help?
In reading through the posts here, I am noticing that wording has changed. It used to be we would read "Haleigh taken from the motorhome." Now, more and more, posters are writing "Haleigh removed from the motorhome." The difference in those two words: taken and removed, to me signal the difference between life and death.

Hey azwriter, something illegal could also be child abuse. Everyone seems to protect Ron. jmo

I quit using "vanished", "went missing", "abducted", re: Haleigh a long time ago. I prefer "when Haleigh was reported missing."

LE's usage of those words is pretty interesting as well, all the way back to mid February, if not earlier.

For the record, I am not agreeing or disagreeing with anything re: JonBenet case. I haven't read or learned very much about it so I will refrain.

I hope this actually means what it says:

In light of this news article, I'm hoping that this means they've tracked down a lot of the people that were sharing the festivities for the 3 days prior along with Misty and what or who may have been at the mobile home that night. Misty is still the key. She should accept that, like it or not, as she has placed herself in that position either by lying or covering.

If they know this much, I still don't understand why they haven't hauled someone in for it.............:waitasec:

That puppy was given to Crystal for Haleigh. I have not heard anything about it's home or even if CS still has it. Chihuahuas are so tiny and delicate. They are not usually suggested for young children.

Let's hope for the best...[/QUOTE
Ron Jr. adores Gunny

In light of this news article, I'm hoping that this means they've tracked down a lot of the people that were sharing the festivities for the 3 days prior along with Misty and what or who may have been at the mobile home that night. Misty is still the key. She should accept that, like it or not, as she has placed herself in that position either by lying or covering.

If they know this much, I still don't understand why they haven't hauled someone in for it.............:waitasec:

And what makes everybody think this has everything to do with only Misty's activities?

jmo, we still don't know where Ron, Teresa, and Annette were over the weekend, nor where Haleigh and RonaldJr were during that period.

And what makes everybody think this has everything to do with only Misty's activities?

jmo, we still don't know where Ron, Teresa, and Annette were over the weekend, nor where Haleigh and RonaldJr were during that period.

Because that's what the article indicates:

Investigators still feel Cummings holds the key to the case, Greenwood said. He added that they have spent hours interviewing her and take every opportunity to speak to her about the case.

Greenwood said some new information has come to light about what happened in the days leading up to Haleigh's disappearance - as well as what happened the night she vanished.

However, he would not elaborate because he said he did not want to jeopardize the case.

Even after the new info, they still claim that MC still holds the key to the case. Not my words, theirs.

Because that's what the article indicates:

Investigators still feel Cummings holds the key to the case, Greenwood said. He added that they have spent hours interviewing her and take every opportunity to speak to her about the case.
Greenwood said some new information has come to light about what happened in the days leading up to Haleigh's disappearance - as well as what happened the night she vanished.

However, he would not elaborate because he said he did not want to jeopardize the case.

Even after the new info, they still claim that MC still holds the key to the case. Not my words, theirs.

Perhaps Greenwood should start interviewing and drilling TN and GGMS about the case.. I feel certain they know as much as Misty, if not more...JMO

Perhaps Greenwood should start interviewing and drilling TN and GGMS about the case.. I feel certain they know as much as Misty, if not more...JMO

Perhaps but since "they" (LE) are the ones that have obtained more info, I have to trust it will be used efficiently to get to the truth very soon. Since MC has been the "alleged" last person to see Haleigh, seems to me they've been relying on "her", at some point to tell the truth.

Perhaps but since "they" (LE) are the ones that have obtained more info, I have to trust it will be used efficiently to get to the truth very soon. Since MC has been the "alleged" last person to see Haleigh, seems to me they've been relying on "her", at some point to tell the truth.

BBM

What's their definition of very soon? If it's typical government time, yikes.

LFlorida, I was trying to leave WS and go to bed but had to comment on your post. I share your frustration on this issue. It really bothers me that TN and GGMS statements appear to be taken at face value and LE doesn't seem to question these two people at length like IMO, they should. I feel that they were all involved very intimately in the disappearance of Haleigh. I hope that LE will look into their activities prior to and during Haleigh's disappearance when they go back three days prior now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay